Trump’s Continuing Election Fraud Lies.

Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger responds to a letter sent 3 days ago from former President Trump asking him to decertify the 2020 election.

Trump continues to push the Big Lie. The loser just can’t accept the fact that he lost and was thrown out on his ass by the American people.

View attachment 542073

Imagine that, your stolen election problem won’t ever go away.

Imagine that, your stolen election problem won’t ever go away.

There are still a shit ton of people that think the earth is flat, no doubt you all will go to your grave thinking Trump really won.

that does make sense if all you care about is putting Trump back in the White House.

If you want to find fraud why not look where it would be easy to find, you are the one that said Biden did not honestly gain votes in all of those states.
Holy shit! Trump said he does not know if he will run again. He will be 78 years old and I doubt it.After all the crap the media and Dumbocraps throw at him and his family, I doubt it.

We had over four years of the left's election fraud lies. Trump has a long way to go to catch up.
Hahahaha, .

From equivocation to out right lying. Claiming the Trumpybear willingly accepted the aid his buddy Vald and Russian offered, including knowingly using stolen goods, is a far cry from denigrating our entire election system with never ending lies about non-existent fraud.

Holy shit! Trump said he does not know if he will run again. He will be 78 years old and I doubt it.After all the crap the media and Dumbocraps throw at him and his family, I doubt it.

I am talking about the election being declared invalid and Trump being installed back as POTUS, that is ever Trumpian's wet dream

Nyet. I think Biden won because of media propaganda against Trump. Most Americans do not believe the media anymore.

If most Americans do not believe the media anymore, how did Biden get elected?

If standing for the truth makes me a traitor in your eyes, I can live with that.

It is interesting that you picked one of the most pretentious dicks in the Star Trek universe to be your avatar.

Anyone who claims traitor Joe won any state that voted for GOP state house and state senate has no truth.

Anyone who claims traitor Joe won any state that voted for GOP state house and state senate has no truth.
Hahaha. Old school Republicans refused to vote for the retched Trumpybear, but voted straight GOP ticked down ballot.

Trumpybear is the biggest loser, ever.

Hahaha. Old school Republicans refused to vote for the retched Trumpybear, but voted straight GOP ticked down ballot.

Trumpybear is the biggest loser, ever.

Not even close. Zionist Biden "republicans" are over represented at the top of the GOP thanks to subs who parrot foxnews and vote for Jew frauds of Christian RINOs....

No poll showed any GOP support for traitor Joe. Traitor Joe was going off a cliff in the real polls, losing independents, women, and minorities right before the election.

You ask us to believe trump was way ahead, the state voted GOP state house and senate, and then all those fraud ballots NOT MARKED FOR STATE RACES showed up in unmarked vans after GOP poll observers were forcibly removed....

You have FEAR

You know because you were one of the cheaters....

Hahahaha, .

From equivocation to out right lying. Claiming the Trumpybear willingly accepted the aid his buddy Vald and Russian offered, including knowingly using stolen goods, is a far cry from denigrating our entire election system with never ending lies about non-existent fraud.
That kool aid jug has already been emptied. Damn, what a hangover it gives!

if only we still had mean tweets....

instead of 13 dead heroes, an open border, declining stock market, rising fuel prices, inflation, etc.

Those are the reasons the left is STILL talking about Trump. Because potato heads record SUCKS BALLS. right along with his approval rating.

There are a lot of Repubs and Independents that did not like Trump

Massive fraud.

Duh....

Anyone who claims the Dems used massive fraud to get Trump elected but were too stupid to use those same ballots to take a super majority in the Senate and House has no truth.

This is the big left wing lie of the week.

The left can no longer defend traitor Joe, who is an across the board disaster.

The left cannot stop the AZ audit anymore. It is coming out Friday, and all left wing liars know it, and have always known traitor Joe cheated.

WI issuing subpoenas according to yahoo.

450k traitor Joe fraud ballots are missing in PA.

Similar situation with Zionist traitor Raffensberger and GA.

Trump won the election in a landslide.

All traitors must die.
Yea, Georgia is going to decertify their election results just because a deranged jerkoff demanded they do.

When is someone going the decertify the fact that Trump is crazier then a shithouse rat?

PROGS think everyone is stupid due the company they keep are dumb.

242557561_4658374344180807_6283897111056518412_n.jpg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back