Trump’s Continuing Election Fraud Lies.

Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger responds to a letter sent 3 days ago from former President Trump asking him to decertify the 2020 election.

Trump continues to push the Big Lie. The loser just can’t accept the fact that he lost and was thrown out on his ass by the American people.

View attachment 542073

We had over four years of the left's election fraud lies. Trump has a long way to go to catch up.

35 states voted GOP state house and state senate.

Traitor Joe won none of those.

AZ falls Friday.

That will force audits in reluctant Zionist/left states like MI and NH.

Traitor Joe lost 35 states and then engaged in the worst election fraud ever.

Everyone defending that is a traitor.
1632245897432.png

Here is the letter from Trump's own "I think I am still POTUS" website...

Is that good enough for you, or will you call that fake news as well

You misrepresent the facts. Why do Democrats always try to hide everything?

The more we see the left cry that 2020 was a LEGIT election, the more we know it was STOLEN from TRUMP by communists.

I have to wonder if even the Trumpers are not a little embarrassed by the fact that Trump is not capable of moving on from being POTUS?

We have 5 former presidents alive right now, which is more than normal. All were able to move on after their time in office and have a live that did not include the fantasy they were still the president. And the irony of it all is that Trump had the most to go back to, and he just cannot let go.

Sort of sad in a that pathetic kind of way
Trump has managers that run parts of his business. The others did not.

rump has managers that run parts of his business. The others did not.

Did the others even have a business?

Do you not agree that Trump had more to "go back to" than Obama or Bush II?

How about 3 years of investigation that found nothing on Trump?You mean like impeaching a guy who is no longer President?

yes, those are included. I was against the Mueller investigation and both impeachments

Windmill, why do you have to lie all the time?

If you had principles and morals, you wouldnt need to lie.

You claim Trump stole 2016, but there was NO fraud in 2020. Do you even stop to think about how retarded your positions are on EVERY issue?

I wanted to get back to this.

In Idaho which allowed mail-in voting Biden had 50% more votes than Hillary had gotten in 2016. You claim this is due to fraud. Even though Trump won Idaho, why not go to a friendly state and look for that fraud? This way no Dems can get in your way and the state is very pro-Trump.

Then if they can show fraud in Idaho, that would open the door to look for more. If finding fraud is really the goal, why only focus on states that Trump lost when you all say it happened in every state?
It would make sense to focus their fraudulent efforts on swing States not states that are solid red. Also, they want states with more electoral votes than Idaho.

A letter from a Georgia state official doesn't translate to a lie by former president Trump unless you want it to. The post is more like a continuing effort to take the pressure off the current president.

It would make sense to focus their fraudulent efforts on swing States not states that are solid red.

that does make sense if all you care about is putting Trump back in the White House.

If you want to find fraud why not look where it would be easy to find, you are the one that said Biden did not honestly gain votes in all of those states.

Lies are all they have.

The Fraudits are not part of any of the states election law in 2020 and cannot legally overturn jack.

As propaganda the fraudits have value only to those inside the TrumpyQult. Hardly any chance of expanding the Neo-GOP base.

Forum List

Back