Trump’s Continuing Election Fraud Lies.

Sorry for two post, but I missed this part the first time.

It is not allegedly. Every state in the union has certified their vote totals and appointed EC members based on those totals. The US Congress has certified the votes as fair and free and valid. These are the facts that cannot be disputed.

Thus the "allegedly" belongs attached to any of the many fraud accusations that are going around until they are proven to be accurate.

The issue is that it is very hard to prove mass fraud with mail-in balloting. Literally every ballot would have to be verified, which is not feasible. This is why it is the perfect vehicle for fraud and exactly why the Democrats want the change that was made for COVID to be made permanent. We hear all this talk about secure elections and yet we have the least secure of any first world country. The mere fact that the left doesn’t think someone should have to provide ID to vote is indicative of this.

Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger responds to a letter sent 3 days ago from former President Trump asking him to decertify the 2020 election.

Trump continues to push the Big Lie. The loser just can’t accept the fact that he lost and was thrown out on his ass by the American people.

View attachment 542073

Rolling Stone?! May as well quote Pravda

Tell me how it is more subject to fraud?

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.

So, tell me how that is subject to fraud
Where the hell have you been?

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump’s corruption and criminality, his contempt for the rule of law and our democratic institutions, and Trump’s contempt for the will of the people – not Biden.

Your failed attempt to deflect is typical of the dishonest right.

The truly dishonest people in this country are Democrats. No morals with no higher power to answer to leads to such behavior.

Of course he does dummy. He knows he can't reverse the election but he also knows it was stolen and he will continue to make that known.

Of course the Arizona audit could back him up. Or not.
If I were a conservative and Trump supporter I’d be embarrassed by Trump’s corruption and criminality as well, and whine about thread topics exposing that corruption and criminality.

The truly dishonest people in this country are Democrats. No morals with no higher power to answer to leads to such behavior.
Fact: Trump sent a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger asking him to lawlessly ‘decertify’ the state’s election results.

Trump has nothing but contempt for the rule of law, contempt for our democratic institutions, and contempt for the will of the people.

That conservatives defend Trump make them just as wrong and reprehensible.

Fact: Trump sent a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger asking him to lawlessly ‘decertify’ the state’s election results.

Trump has nothing but contempt for the rule of law, contempt for our democratic institutions, and contempt for the will of the people.

You said “asking him”? How is asking someone to do something a crime? He didn’t order him to do anything LOL. Should you not be more worried about our current Embarrassment in Chief in the WH?

If I were a conservative and Trump supporter I’d be embarrassed by Trump’s corruption and criminality as well, and whine about thread topics exposing that corruption and criminality.

Are you embarraseed by Hunter Biden? Talk about criminal behavior and yes, daddy was/is involved as well. China and our adversaries LOVE the Bidens.

Ever heard of ballot harvesting? Do you really believe ballots aren’t filled out on behalf of many voters? What about influencing voters to vote a certain way when harvesting? That is illegal, but we know it happens. You do realize that signature verification was not strictly enforced and can EASILY be bypassed by those processing the ballots.

There is no way to get the kind of numbers needed to swing a national election with ballot harvesting or influencing voters to vote a certain way when harvesting.

Take Georgia for example. Trump won Ga by more than 200,000 votes in 2016 and he gained almost 400,000 between 2016 and 2020. So, to ensure a win by Biden they would have had to have "influenced" easily a half a million people to vote for Biden over Trump. There is no way what you described brings those kinds of numbers. In Az it would have to have been close to a million.

By passing signature verification cannot be done for just one candidate as you the signature is validated before the ballot is even opened.

You might be able to swing a local school board election with what you propose, but no way you can do that to a national election

Why did he want him to decertify the election? Was it because the laws were changed for COVID to allow for mail-in ballots and miracusly it was those that pushed Biden over the line in a red state? Mail-in balloting is ripe for fraud. It happened, but is hard to prove on a large scale. You can act as if there is no fraud, but that is disingenuous. Lets require ID to vote and require in person voting with only some exceptions and see what happens. Democrats want NO part of that because it is more secure.

The issue is that it is very hard to prove mass fraud with mail-in balloting. Literally every ballot would have to be verified, which is not feasible. This is why it is the perfect vehicle for fraud and exactly why the Democrats want the change that was made for COVID to be made permanent. We hear all this talk about secure elections and yet we have the least secure of any first world country. The mere fact that the left doesn’t think someone should have to provide ID to vote is indicative of this.

There are states that have been doing mail in voting for more than a decade and you all never whined about it. Had Trump pulled out a win in 2020 we would not be hearing about it from you now.

The problem is not the mail in voting, but the outcome of the election

Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger responds to a letter sent 3 days ago from former President Trump asking him to decertify the 2020 election.

Trump continues to push the Big Lie. The loser just can’t accept the fact that he lost and was thrown out on his ass by the American people.

View attachment 542073

Seek help soon. :itsok:

There is no way to get the kind of numbers needed to swing a national election with ballot harvesting or influencing voters to vote a certain way when harvesting.

Take Georgia for example. Trump won Ga by more than 200,000 votes in 2016 and he gained almost 400,000 between 2016 and 2020. So, to ensure a win by Biden they would have had to have "influenced" easily a half a million people to vote for Biden over Trump. There is no way what you described brings those kinds of numbers. In Az it would have to have been close to a million.

By passing signature verification cannot be done for just one candidate as you the signature is validated before the ballot is even opened.

You might be able to swing a local school board election with what you propose, but no way you can do that to a national election

I mean you could choose to only count Biden votes. Since no cameras were allowed, how would we know this was not happening? How do we know that despte what the vote said it was counted for Biden. Remember, these massive numbers came in late and in heavily Democratic districts where ballot harvesting was rampant and legal in many cases.

The bottom line is that if you come into the voting station in person, show your ID and enter your vote in the computer system it is more secure assuming the software is on the up and up. There is no reasonable assumption that mail-in balloting is as secure. None.

3 more days until the Cyber Ninjas release the data on their Arizona ballot recount!

3 more days until trump is reappointed as president!

I mean you could choose to only count Biden votes. Since no cameras were allowed, how would we know this was not happening? How do we know that despte what the vote said it was counted for Biden. Remember, these massive numbers came in late and in heavily Democratic districts where ballot harvesting was rampant and legal in many cases.

There is a lot of "could" and as long as you are unhappy with the outcome of the election you can come up with 1000s of them. Show me some evidence and then we can talk.

The bottom line is that if you come into the voting station in person, show your ID and enter your vote in the computer system it is more secure assuming the software is on the up and up. There is no reasonable assumption that mail-in balloting is as secure. None.

I cannot agree with that. I told you how I voted via mail it was just as secure as me going to the polling station where I had not been asked for an ID in 20 years

3 more days until the Cyber Ninjas release the data on their Arizona ballot recount!

3 more days until trump is reappointed as president!

3 more days till the Trumpers have to find a new state to pin their hopes on.

Biden allegedly received a higher percentage of votes compared to 2016. This was the result of massive mail-in balloting which anyone with any common sense knows is more subject to fraud.

I wanted to get back to this.

In Idaho which allowed mail-in voting Biden had 50% more votes than Hillary had gotten in 2016. You claim this is due to fraud. Even though Trump won Idaho, why not go to a friendly state and look for that fraud? This way no Dems can get in your way and the state is very pro-Trump.

Then if they can show fraud in Idaho, that would open the door to look for more. If finding fraud is really the goal, why only focus on states that Trump lost when you all say it happened in every state?

Forum List

Back