Trump's Classified Disclosure Is Shocking But Legal

I don't disagree that he is likely in violation of the PRA...that's not a crime though. He should of made sure everything they was turned over right away
Yes he should have given them back, I also agree just taking the documents isn’t a crime… but once the documents were requested and his lawyers lied that they had given them back and then it was found that classified documents were present. That’s not ok. Trump can’t say that he secretly declassified these documents in his mind. Doest work that way now that he is a citizen. It’s absurd for you to pretend that anybody can treat our nations most sensitive information that carelessly

Yes he should have given them back, I also agree just taking the documents isn’t a crime… but once the documents were requested and his lawyers lied that they had given them back and then it was found that classified documents were present. That’s not ok. Trump can’t say that he secretly declassified these documents in his mind. Doest work that way now that he is a citizen. It’s absurd for you to pretend that anybody can treat our nations most sensitive information that carelessly
well maybe he’s lawyer is in trouble for lying but you’d have to show the lawyer had that intent and didn’t reasonably believe they had been

Look it up. There is no perjure without being sworn to oath. Dummy
No. You show me I'm wrong.

What kinds of violations typically result in disbarment and other levels of discipline?​

"Each case is different. But most disbarred attorneys fall into one of two categories: They committed a very serious violation, such as perjury or stealing client funds, or they have a history of misconduct."

You should get your bros together to read that above. Fighting with dummies is really boring. I proved my point and if you can't absorb the truth, that's on you.

well maybe he’s lawyer is in trouble for lying but you’d have to show the lawyer had that intent and didn’t reasonably believe they had been
And what the Trump lawyers said is true. They don't want to perjure themselves. Why? Because it stinks.

What kinds of violations typically result in disbarment and other levels of discipline?​

"Each case is different. But most disbarred attorneys fall into one of two categories: They committed a very serious violation, such as perjury or stealing client funds, or they have a history of misconduct."

You should get your bros together to read that above. Fighting with dummies is really boring. I proved my point and if you can't absorb the truth, that's on you.

yeah if a lawyer is a witness and is called to testify and commits perjury, not only is that a crime, but they can be disbarred

that’s not what Rudy is alleged to have done…it is what Bill Clinton did

Only if proven the lawyer urged a client to commit perjury. In that case the CLIENT was sworn to oath and the lawyer suborned it.

Whether an advocate for a criminally accused has the same duty of disclosure has been intensely debated. While it is agreed that the lawyer should seek to persuade the client to refrain from perjurious testimony, there has been dispute concerning the lawyer’s duty when that persuasion fails. If the confrontation with the client occurs before trial, the lawyer ordinarily can withdraw. Withdrawal before trial may not be possible, however, either because trial is imminent, or because the confrontation with the client does not take place until the trial itself, or because no other counsel is available.

You wrote:
Perjury by a lawyer is willfully lying against their oath to uphold the Constitution.

That is clearly not true.

yeah if a lawyer is a witness and is called to testify and commits perjury, not only is that a crime, but they can be disbarred

that’s not what Rudy is alleged to have done…it is what Bill Clinton did
But but but. If a lawyer willfully tells a lie handed to him from a client and submits as a truth when he knows it's BS, that is subornation of perjury. His lawyers, yes Trump's lawyers, they aren't willing to submit their clients lies because they swore an oath not to and if so the result is disbarment. Fight it all you want. It's crystal clear that you will do and say anything to defend dear leader but YES his lawyers say FUCK THAT!

But but but. If a lawyer willfully tells a lie handed to him from a client and submits as a truth when he knows it's BS, that is subornation of perjury. His lawyers, yes Trump's lawyers, they aren't willing to submit their clients lies because they swore an oath not to and if so the result is disbarment. Fight it all you want. It's crystal clear that you will do and say anything to defend dear leader but YES his lawyers say FUCK THAT!
Who says Trump is lying? You? BTW you were dead wrong about perjure, now you change your tune. LOL

Who says Trump is lying? You? BTW you were dead wrong about perjure, now you change your tune. LOL
Did you even read any article related to what Trump's own lawyers said? I fn doubt it. And you are nothing but a disingenuous lying hack anyway.

perjure​

verb
1. wilfully tell an untruth or make a misrepresentation under oath; commit perjury Example: "she admitted that she had perjured herself"

Eat crow asshole.

Haha, do you actually think Trump lawyer made claims on behalf of Trump without Trumps direction?! Be honest

If trump is talking he is lying… everybody knows that
Did you hear Trump's $3Million retained super lawyer is sidelined already?

"Christopher Kise, the high-priced lawyer brought on by former President Donald Trump to help with his defense in the Mar-a-Lago stolen documents case, has reportedly been "sidelined" after less than a month on the job.
CNN reports that Kise "is expected to remain on Trump’s legal team but is not leading the work related to the federal government’s investigation" into Trump's mishandling of top-secret government documents that he kept at his Mar-a-Lago resort and failed to return even after receiving a subpoena for them"

Very interesting why Kise is taken off the Federal case. Maybe he was asked to do some lying also. Maybe he has some conflict. I'm sure the media will report the reason soon.

Did you hear Trump's $3Million retained super lawyer is sidelined already?

"Christopher Kise, the high-priced lawyer brought on by former President Donald Trump to help with his defense in the Mar-a-Lago stolen documents case, has reportedly been "sidelined" after less than a month on the job.
CNN reports that Kise "is expected to remain on Trump’s legal team but is not leading the work related to the federal government’s investigation" into Trump's mishandling of top-secret government documents that he kept at his Mar-a-Lago resort and failed to return even after receiving a subpoena for them"

Very interesting why Kise is taken off the Federal case. Maybe he was asked to do some lying also. Maybe he has some conflict. I'm sure the media will report the reason soon.

Not even close to a surprise. Being a lawyer for a pathological liar has got to be a nightmare

Forum List

Back