Trump Trumps Cheat Sheet For The Debate or Donald and Kelly Get Your Asses In Gear

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Hilary Clinton puts politics before people.

Put a commercial on the air in every state about the woman who is dying that trump helped. Put it on now, as in NOW.

Send a list of seven questions to the moderators of the debate to ask of Hilary Clinton during the debate. Do it very publicly during a news conference. Remind the public that the media will not ask these questions of Hilary. do it Monday. Yes it is a town hall forum and yes it is a pr stunt. Do it NOW. Take them from my list below.

The trick here is to KISS. Keep it simple stupid. Keep it simple for Donald and keep it simple for the viewers. Below are seven areas that Clinton is most vulnerable, they are virtual kill shots each one. Go on offense with such simplicity and passion. Deflect every parry and thrust from Clinton to one of these topics. Put this on your cue card Donald and refer to it often. These are not in any particular order.

1. Right now the justice department has become an arm of the Democratic Party, as has the IRS, the EPA, and most branches of govt. if you are connected, rich, or a democrat there is one kind of justice. If you are just a normal American, there is another. Could anyone else but a Clinton get a private one on one meeting with the attorney general, a meeting with the FBI where you are not under oath, or immunity for all your henchmen. None of us would ever be treated that way. Hilary clintons criminal activity surrounding her emails, her lying under oath, and her exposing top secrets will never be held to account if she is elected president. And if she is elected, she will feel empowered to break the law at will whenever she wants. No Americans believe that any American is above the law, and the only way to make that message loud and clear is to elect Donald trump and by your votes hold Hilary Clinton accountable for her misdeeds. No one else is going to.

2. You know one of the reasons you can't find a good job today, Obamacare. The biggest con and the biggest job killer our nation has ever produced. The con is that everyone can get insurance, but no one can afford healthcare. How many of you are paying more for insurance than you are for your car. How many of you are saddled with unpayable deductibles. Where is the relief, the savings the promises. Hilary Clinton wants to put lipstick on this pig, she wants to double down on failure and to further put the health of Americans in jeopardy. I will bring the doctors back to,healthcare, I will bring competition back to healthcare. I will put you in charge and not bureaucrats. I will fix it so that the businesses you work for can share in your healthcare without going broke. we can't bring good paying jobs back and have Obamacare too. No way!

3. Americans who are concerned about the level of corruption in government better think long and hard about this election. Hilary Clinton already sold off pieces of America as Secretary of State, already granted favors for donations to her so-called foundation, already promised access for money. She and her husband are the ultimate crony capitalists. Hilary has let one third of this country's uranium production fall into the hands of the Russians. All for donations and speaking fees to her husband. Corruption will be on steroids if Clinton is elected because she will feel that there are no consequences for her actions, no accountability for her actions, that the amaerican people don't care if we devolve to a third world country. At this stage, only the American voter can send the message that corruption in government must end, and that will not happen if Hilary is elected.

4.(this is what you pivot to every time Hilary brings up you disparaging some sex, race, or religion) you know Hilary has to have a listening tour every time she wants to run for office. She is so out of touch with people when in office she has to go out and find out what's going on. She is so disrespectful of the great citizens of this country that she calls them deplorable. We deplorable are beneath her. We are so much dumber than she is, so much less intelligent, so much less capable, that we shouldn't even express our opinion. We just need to go back and keep America running everyday like we have been doing way before she got into politics. And how about you Bernie supporters that she labeled as basement dwellers. Is this the person that deserves to represent all Americans? Is this the person that's going to do what's right for all Americans? You know Barack Obama famously asked many times in 2012 who ya gonna trust? Today the question is are you going to trust the person that wants to make America great again or the person that always puts politics above people. The choice couldn't be clearer.

5. secretary clintons record on foreign policy is an abysmal failure. Who listening to us tonight doesn't believe Iran will have a nuclear bomb before the ten years are up or possibly even now? Every day another lie comes out about the deal. We gave the worlds greatest sponsor of terror 150 billion dollars to continue being a bad actor. Russia is out of control. North Korea is threatening to nuke us. Everyone talks about how unstable I would make the world, but look at what Hilary has done. Our allies don't trust us and out enemies don't fear us. We have no military plan in Iraq. The White House, the military, and the state department are not even on the same page. The world has become a more unstable and dangerous place since Hilary Clinton has been Secretary of State, yet she wants you to sign up for four more years of failure. I will put America back into a leadership role in the world, I will not apologize for America, and I will not hire someone like Hilary Clinton to be my Secretary of State.

6. Stop listening to someone that has never created a nongovernment job in her life tell you how she is going to bring jobs back. Under Barack,Obama, didn't he tell you about all those Shovel ready jobs he was going to create. What happened? Nada, nothing. There were no jobs and obama didn't have a clue about creating jobs. Hilary Clinton doesn't have a clue either. For the last eight years under obama the rich just got richer, and the middle class, black families, Latino families, white families got beat down. And she wants to do more of the same. America needs someone who knows working people, who works with working people, who cares about making life better for working people, who knows how businesses run. I can negotiate better trade deals. I know what to do to bring trillions of dollars back into this country. I know how,to get regulation off your backs. I know how to promote small business. I know how to make the tax system work for America and not only the government. I want to take the yoke of government off the people of this country to free them to create all the products to make America great again. A thirty year establishment politician who can point to no economic accomplishments in her whole life is not the person to bring back the middle class or lead this country into economic prosperity.

7. (Drop this on her whenever she brings up temperament and character) you know Hilary, you had your chance to show your leadership, your character, and your temperament. You had your chance to show the country what you would do if you got that 3 am phone call, it was called Benghazi. You knew it was a hotspot. You had the greatest military in the world at your disposal. You had real time accounts. And yet with all of,these at your fingertips you did nothing. Maybe you couldn't have saved these brave men, we will never know, but your cardinal sin was that you never tried and that is not what Americans do. We don't leave men or women behind and we never cease doing whatever we can to save them. You deserted them. And then when you were,standing with the grieving families of these men you looked them right in the eye and lied to them, you lied to people whose loved ones had given their full measure of sacrifice to this nation, and you lied without one shred of remorse for what you were doing. You put politics above people. You are unfit to be our commander in chief. Your actions disqualify you from ever sending our men and women into battle. You were put to the test and couldn't pass muster. Americans deserve better and our service men and women need to know that their commander in chief has their back when they need it most.

This is all the Donald and the campaign needs to focus on for the debate. I am sure I have missed a few things, but these important subjects need brevity to increase the lethality of delivery.
Get on it now.

Hilary Clinton puts politics before people.

Put a commercial on the air in every state about the woman who is dying that trump helped. Put it on now, as in NOW.

Send a list of seven questions to the moderators of the debate to ask of Hilary Clinton during the debate. Do it very publicly during a news conference. Remind the public that the media will not ask these questions of Hilary. do it Monday. Yes it is a town hall forum and yes it is a pr stunt. Do it NOW. Take them from my list below.

The trick here is to KISS. Keep it simple stupid. Keep it simple for Donald and keep it simple for the viewers. Below are seven areas that Clinton is most vulnerable, they are virtual kill shots each one. Go on offense with such simplicity and passion. Deflect every parry and thrust from Clinton to one of these topics. Put this on your cue card Donald and refer to it often. These are not in any particular order.

1. Right now the justice department has become an arm of the Democratic Party, as has the IRS, the EPA, and most branches of govt. if you are connected, rich, or a democrat there is one kind of justice. If you are just a normal American, there is another. Could anyone else but a Clinton get a private one on one meeting with the attorney general, a meeting with the FBI where you are not under oath, or immunity for all your henchmen. None of us would ever be treated that way. Hilary clintons criminal activity surrounding her emails, her lying under oath, and her exposing top secrets will never be held to account if she is elected president. And if she is elected, she will feel empowered to break the law at will whenever she wants. No Americans believe that any American is above the law, and the only way to make that message loud and clear is to elect Donald trump and by your votes hold Hilary Clinton accountable for her misdeeds. No one else is going to.

2. You know one of the reasons you can't find a good job today, Obamacare. The biggest con and the biggest job killer our nation has ever produced. The con is that everyone can get insurance, but no one can afford healthcare. How many of you are paying more for insurance than you are for your car. How many of you are saddled with unpayable deductibles. Where is the relief, the savings the promises. Hilary Clinton wants to put lipstick on this pig, she wants to double down on failure and to further put the health of Americans in jeopardy. I will bring the doctors back to,healthcare, I will bring competition back to healthcare. I will put you in charge and not bureaucrats. I will fix it so that the businesses you work for can share in your healthcare without going broke. we can't bring good paying jobs back and have Obamacare too. No way!

3. Americans who are concerned about the level of corruption in government better think long and hard about this election. Hilary Clinton already sold off pieces of America as Secretary of State, already granted favors for donations to her so-called foundation, already promised access for money. She and her husband are the ultimate crony capitalists. Hilary has let one third of this country's uranium production fall into the hands of the Russians. All for donations and speaking fees to her husband. Corruption will be on steroids if Clinton is elected because she will feel that there are no consequences for her actions, no accountability for her actions, that the amaerican people don't care if we devolve to a third world country. At this stage, only the American voter can send the message that corruption in government must end, and that will not happen if Hilary is elected.

4.(this is what you pivot to every time Hilary brings up you disparaging some sex, race, or religion) you know Hilary has to have a listening tour every time she wants to run for office. She is so out of touch with people when in office she has to go out and find out what's going on. She is so disrespectful of the great citizens of this country that she calls them deplorable. We deplorable are beneath her. We are so much dumber than she is, so much less intelligent, so much less capable, that we shouldn't even express our opinion. We just need to go back and keep America running everyday like we have been doing way before she got into politics. And how about you Bernie supporters that she labeled as basement dwellers. Is this the person that deserves to represent all Americans? Is this the person that's going to do what's right for all Americans? You know Barack Obama famously asked many times in 2012 who ya gonna trust? Today the question is are you going to trust the person that wants to make America great again or the person that always puts politics above people. The choice couldn't be clearer.

5. secretary clintons record on foreign policy is an abysmal failure. Who listening to us tonight doesn't believe Iran will have a nuclear bomb before the ten years are up or possibly even now? Every day another lie comes out about the deal. We gave the worlds greatest sponsor of terror 150 billion dollars to continue being a bad actor. Russia is out of control. North Korea is threatening to nuke us. Everyone talks about how unstable I would make the world, but look at what Hilary has done. Our allies don't trust us and out enemies don't fear us. We have no military plan in Iraq. The White House, the military, and the state department are not even on the same page. The world has become a more unstable and dangerous place since Hilary Clinton has been Secretary of State, yet she wants you to sign up for four more years of failure. I will put America back into a leadership role in the world, I will not apologize for America, and I will not hire someone like Hilary Clinton to be my Secretary of State.

6. Stop listening to someone that has never created a nongovernment job in her life tell you how she is going to bring jobs back. Under Barack,Obama, didn't he tell you about all those Shovel ready jobs he was going to create. What happened? Nada, nothing. There were no jobs and obama didn't have a clue about creating jobs. Hilary Clinton doesn't have a clue either. For the last eight years under obama the rich just got richer, and the middle class, black families, Latino families, white families got beat down. And she wants to do more of the same. America needs someone who knows working people, who works with working people, who cares about making life better for working people, who knows how businesses run. I can negotiate better trade deals. I know what to do to bring trillions of dollars back into this country. I know how,to get regulation off your backs. I know how to promote small business. I know how to make the tax system work for America and not only the government. I want to take the yoke of government off the people of this country to free them to create all the products to make America great again. A thirty year establishment politician who can point to no economic accomplishments in her whole life is not the person to bring back the middle class or lead this country into economic prosperity.

7. (Drop this on her whenever she brings up temperament and character) you know Hilary, you had your chance to show your leadership, your character, and your temperament. You had your chance to show the country what you would do if you got that 3 am phone call, it was called Benghazi. You knew it was a hotspot. You had the greatest military in the world at your disposal. You had real time accounts. And yet with all of,these at your fingertips you did nothing. Maybe you couldn't have saved these brave men, we will never know, but your cardinal sin was that you never tried and that is not what Americans do. We don't leave men or women behind and we never cease doing whatever we can to save them. You deserted them. And then when you were,standing with the grieving families of these men you looked them right in the eye and lied to them, you lied to people whose loved ones had given their full measure of sacrifice to this nation, and you lied without one shred of remorse for what you were doing. You put politics above people. You are unfit to be our commander in chief. Your actions disqualify you from ever sending our men and women into battle. You were put to the test and couldn't pass muster. Americans deserve better and our service men and women need to know that their commander in chief has their back when they need it most.

This is all the Donald and the campaign needs to focus on for the debate. I am sure I have missed a few things, but these important subjects need brevity to increase the lethality of delivery.
Get on it now.
TRUMP has NEVER PAID ANY TAX.....HE IS A CHEAT,THIEF,A SCUM BAG>>>>>>>>NO WONDER HE RECKONS HE HAS A LOT OF MONEY(I DUNNO SO MUCH)<YES DESPITE ALL HIS LIES AND ABUSE YOU STILL KISS TRUMPS ASSHOLE>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTHING<FROM SUCH AN IMBECILE<ONLY JOBS GOING OVERSEAS AND ILLEGAL WORKERS USED IN ALL TRUMPS BUILDINGS<WHICH HE HAS BEEN DOING ANYWAY FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS......

Trump is good at ROPING IN DOPES.....

Forum List

Back