Trump's Charlottesville Press Conference Showed Us Who He Really Is

A lying racist.

It showed he is a man who spoke the truth. It showed he is a man who spoke common sense in a room full of Bolsheviks who lacked common sense.

DHbqfQjVYAAGAY3

Last edited:
  • Banned
A lying racist.

Is he a racist though ? I just dont believe he has strong views on anything other than his entitlement. He is a proven liar though,time and time again.

Yeah. I never realized it until recently, but when you look at his history and his treatment of minorities, the issues he's had with tenants and being sued for not renting to black people, refusing to condemn white supremacists, the whole birther thing, etc...he's definitely a racist.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost

A lying racist.

he showed me who the media works for, the alt left. i got it firmly now. it was exposed for all normal citizens to see. watch the 2018 vote. it will be grand indeed.

upload_2017-8-17_15-0-30.jpg
Throwing balloons filled with urine...

Here are the NON-Violent Leftists NOT engaging in violence in Charlottesville, Va, NOT earning a share in the blame for the violence perpetrated there, according to the Fake News media and Trump-Hating snowflakes everywhere who were offended by Trump accurately pointing out that 'Both sides shared blame'....

A lying racist.

Is he a racist though ? I just dont believe he has strong views on anything other than his entitlement. He is a proven liar though,time and time again.

Yeah. I never realized it until recently, but when you look at his history and his treatment of minorities, the issues he's had with tenants and being sued for not renting to black people, refusing to condemn white supremacists, the whole birther thing, etc...he's definitely a racist.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost

too funny this dude. didn't condemn, LOL did you really just post that? are you truly that much of an indecent person that you lie about the president of the US? wow 26 years he's condemned them and you make that post. nice to see where your heads been. you should clean behind your ears, it was most likely a tough removal.

Antifa are nothing but rabid Bolsheviks that are creating chaotic violence all over the country.

There is no left in the US. If there was you would have maternity and paternity leave. 4 weeks holiday, a proper health service and loons would not be allowed guns.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/trump-condemns-charlottesville-attackers/index.html

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend."

:clap:

The level of dishonesty among liberals is just astounding.
Trump has denounced all of the fringe groups over and over yet they still claim he hasn't.
These people are absolutely batshit crazy!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/trump-condemns-charlottesville-attackers/index.html

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend."

Trump has denounced all of the fringe groups over and over yet they still claim he hasn't.

You don't listen to what Trump says, you pay attention to his actions. They speak louder than words.

You don't listen to what Trump says, you pay attention to his actions. They speak louder than words.

Like when he opened up a Country Club and made it clear everyone would be welcome no matter their color?

A lying racist.

You mean Obama right?

No, you "libertarian/anarchist" fraud, I mean the orange shitstain masquerading as president. Stop trying to be clever, you aren't smart enough.

Be nice lib. Just because you blow Obama every day, doesn't mean he is a nice guy.

Did you know that Obama isn't president anymore? Time to replace your batteries, muppet.

I didn't. Wow you are smart for a cocksucker.

New Topics

Forum List

Back