Trumps campaign team should be Fired !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They keep having him talk about 2016 issues like Odemon care, wall and immigration , Iran and NK

He needs to focus on 2020 issues and stop pandering to blacks and Jews who will never vote for him

2020 issues ??? I don’t know ??
Arresting Antifa leaders
Anti Trust against Tech pirates
Etc
More environmental stuff

They keep having him talk about 2016 issues like Odemon care, wall and immigration , Iran and NK

He needs to focus on 2020 issues and stop pandering to blacks and Jews who will never vote for him

Arresting Antifa leaders
Etc
More environmental stuff

It's not the campaign team, it's the candidate.

You can't wrap up a box of shit and still have it be anything other than a box of shit.

Arresting Antifa leaders
Etc
More environmental stuff
biden aint no better all he does is badmouth trump......where does he ever tell us what he would do about the shit happening now?...

Arresting Antifa leaders
Etc
More environmental stuff

It's not the campaign team, it's the candidate.

You can't wrap up a box of shit and still have it be anything other than a box of shit.
How bout he talks about an invasion force to invade California, New York and other places who don't think they need to obey federal laws? Some cities we would be better off using nukes and start over from scratch AND YOU MUST KNOW NOTHING OF BEDIN'S OR HIS GIFT WRAPPING.

Arresting Antifa leaders
Etc
More environmental stuff
sounds like youre scared,,,

Arresting Antifa leaders
Etc
More environmental stuff
biden aint no better all he does is badmouth trump......where does he ever tell us what he would do about the shit happening now?...
trump ain't no better; all he does is badmouth Vice President Biden and spew far right wing ideology and support Putin! Bigly!!!

Arresting Antifa leaders
Etc
More environmental stuff
trump ain't no better; all he does is badmouth Vice President Biden and spew far right wing ideology and support Putin! Bigly!!!
you dont even know what far right is,,,

in this country its anarchy,,,

Arresting Antifa leaders
Etc
More environmental stuff
never said he was....

Forum List

Back