Trump's campaign manager did not vote for him in 2016

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Biden's campaign manager didn't vote for Biden in 2016 either...............then again, maybe he did. That whole crowd is batshit crazy.

Trump's campaign manager did not vote for him in 2016.
He did not vote at all. He claims he requested an absentee ballot that did not come. I say BS, but if it is true why did he not go to the polls and vote. Or follow up on the absentee ballot.
He did not do what the Trump campaign is telling all of their voters to do.
Talk about a group of hypocrites.

Why is it BS? I requested a ballot when I was overseas, never got it from my Democratic precinct, so I didn’t get to vote in 2018.

He did not vote at all. He claims he requested an absentee ballot that did not come. I say BS, but if it is true why did he not go to the polls and vote. Or follow up on the absentee ballot.

Why is it BS? I requested a ballot when I was overseas, never got it from my Democratic precinct, so I didn’t get to vote in 2018.
He was not over seas. He could have driven to the polling place.
Are you sure you were registered to vote? You know convicted felons cannot vote.

Biden's campaign manager didn't vote for Biden in 2016 either...............then again, maybe he did. That whole crowd is batshit crazy.
You know Trump is playing people like you as suckers. Behind closed doors he is laughing at the number of idiots that believe his lies.

Hey Elmer Fudd.............thanks for demonstrating how Trump has done such an awesome job as President he has won over people who didn't vote for him in 2016.

Great thread!

He was not over seas. He could have driven to the polling place.
Are you sure you were registered to vote? You know convicted felons cannot vote.

Yes I was registered, and submitted for the ballot by mail. They claimed it was sent, but I never received it. I submitted a complaint, never heard from them. Corrupt Dems in Bexar county don’t care about overseas military vote.
It would be rather difficult for me to maintain my security clearance if I were a felon.

Forum List

Back