He continues to go on shows that hate him

His campaign has zero message

I am starting to think ..his team wants him to lose

They are not allowing him to be Trump
. He is failing to stop the little “ pol pots” in Portland and Seattle

Exactly right. Allowing the anarchy in major American cities to reach critical levels, and not arresting the mayor's and governor's for fostering the anarchist while innocent America Citizen's died was a mistake.

Heavy handedness is needed at times, and the good citizen's awaited that help to come but it didn't. The playing of political strategy around people's lives is always a mistake.

Still these governor's and mayor's should be summoned to Washington, and they should have to explain themselves before a tribunal of sorts. If found guilty, they should be recalled immediately, and cast out of the political system forever. They should be sued by the victim's families in civil lawsuits over their fallen family members. It is the right thing to do.

When a nation gets this bad, a heavy hand must prevail, and it should take hold to the ships wheel before it runs a ground.

Talk is cheap, and the good citizen's demand more than just cheap talk, and especially when it comes to the innocent losing their lives to anarchist and thugs.

Makes one wonder if they have succeeded in the intimidation game, where as they have intimidated Trump to not act as he most certainly should when America descends into chaos like we've seen.

If he would do the right thing, he would never regret it, but it has to be right. First he must quit operating in the best interest of party members who are only worrying about their political futures, and not what is actually happening all around them right now.

There is innocent blood on the hands of politician's, and it ain't good. Trump must act to secure this nation for all citizen's, and this regardless of the screaming megaphones attempting to silence him at all cost.

I don't think he wants to be reelected. Simple as that.
Would you want to be ??? I hope he isn't a quitter, but who knows in light of all that has transpired over time.

Maybe he has finally realized the majority of voters in 2016 were right. He's not fit to be president. He's tried to blame his administration's abominable failure to control the virus on the people that work for him, the Chinese, the WHO, the governors, the democrats, Obama, but he knows where the responsibility lies. Even thou he's morally bankrupt, 160,000 dead has to have some effect on him.

Last edited:

Maybe he has finally realized the majority of voters in 2016 were right. He's not fit to be president. He's tried to blame his administration's abominable failure to control the virus on the people that work for him, the Chinese, the WHO, the governors, the democrats, Obama, but he knows where the responsibility lies. Even thou he's morally bankrupt, 160,000 dead has to have some effect on him.
He is the only person fit for this job unless you want to dig up Eisenhower or Reagan

Forum List

Back