Trumps cabinet

He is considering placing Chris Christie, Ben Carson, and Rudy Guiliani on his cabinet.

Now excuse me while I flee to the hills.

He is considering placing Chris Christie, Ben Carson, and Rudy Guiliani on his cabinet.

I hear Sean Hannity has the inside track for minister of information and reeducation ....
Ann Coulter minister of communications...
Laura Ingram....minister of religion
Sheriff Clarke .... minister of law enforcement and illegal alien interrogations.
Melania Trump... minister of Social media and Internet protocols
Billy Bush... Trump's personal assistant and entertainment director.
Rudy Giuliani ... Director of prosecutions against enemies of Trumpland.FBI is abolished
Ivanka Trump.. Director of fashion and grooming.(DJT likes his womenz to be nicely trimmed)

Last edited:

Heil die viertes Reich! Heil Fuhrer Trump!

Your hitlery is angry with you....

image.jpeg

I hear Sean Hannity has the inside track for minister of information and reeducation ....
Ann Coulter minister of communications...
Laura Ingram....minister of religion
Sheriff Clarke .... minister of law enforcement and illegal alien interrogations.
Melania Trump... minister of Social media and Internet protocols

Rudy would be great for Homeland Security. Ben Carson could be great too. He's far more capitalist than Trump. I'm with you on Christie, I despise him

OOOoooops....
Another well known media publication has come out in support of our new leader....

View attachment 97098

Another liberal publication backs the Democrat. Wow, that's a significant development. You have acute powers of observation, don't you? Have you noticed also that when you don't shave for a week your beard grows and when you water the lawn it turns green? Stay tuned for our next episode where you notice that when you leave the cap off your soda ... it goes flat ...

OOOoooops....
Another well known media publication has come out in support of our new leader....

View attachment 97098

Another liberal publication backs the Democrat. Wow, that's a significant development. You have acute powers of observation, don't you? Have you noticed also that when you don't shave for a week your beard grows and when you water the lawn it turns green? Stay tuned for our next episode where you notice that when you leave the cap off your soda ... it goes flat ...

Plenty more where this came from...

OOOoooops....

View attachment 97098

Plenty more where this came from...

Yes, they're endorsing Clinton across the liberal media. Who saw that coming? Everyone. Who thinks it's an insight? You ...

Forum List

Back