Trump's Bright Idea

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
It's the little things the commies do that show their true colors.....green (envy) and yellow (cowards). The other day the President "signed something" and brought back the incandescent light bulb. YES! Yeah, the LEDs last longer and save electricity......so what? They also don't burn hot and won't start lampshade fires....blase blase. You look like the walking dead around them and when they break you need a HAZMAT suit to clean them up and run them to a toxic-waste disposal....for a light bulb. Here's a trusty incandescent that's been burning since 1901. Some things are just too good to replace.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

You really have no idea what you're talking about. LED lights are non toxic and can be disposed of with other household trash.

The tungsten alloy filament in your incandescent bulb is a known carcinogen. If your LEDs make you look dead maybe you should take your pulse, I have no such issues with mine.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. LED lights are non toxic and can be disposed of with other household trash.

The tungsten alloy filament in your incandescent bulb is a known carcinogen. If your LEDs make you look dead maybe you should take your pulse, I have no such issues with mine.

you just have to love morons that are fighting to use more electricity and start more fires.

you just have to love morons that are fighting to use more electricity and start more fires.
They love paying higher electric bills. Utility companies are wealthy so they must be good, right?

• Banned

LMAO!! You're a stinking communist....little wonder you defend the ugly and treacherous LED.

Perhaps because you're not near as bright as a bulb.
Top 3 Dangers of LED Lights
The Health Dangers of LED Lights

• Banned

Damn tootin....

CFL bulbs are dangerous because of ultraviolet radiation leakage. Two readers pointed with alarm to a 2012 study by Stony Brook University researchers, which found that most CFL bulbs have defects that allow UV radiation to leak at levels that could damage skin cells if a person is directly exposed at close range

I guess if you live underground and never go out in the daylight, you should to use LEDs, otherwise they are just fine!

I do love it when you go out of your way to prove your name is a spoof!

Damn tootin....

CFL bulbs are dangerous because of ultraviolet radiation leakage. Two readers pointed with alarm to a 2012 study by Stony Brook University researchers, which found that most CFL bulbs have defects that allow UV radiation to leak at levels that could damage skin cells if a person is directly exposed at close range

CFL and LED are not the same thing moron.

LMAO!! You're a stinking communist....little wonder you defend the ugly and treacherous LED.

What is ugly about this...

fb0323bf-fbcf-467b-9497-f1e0488e479d_1.7c70c820ab80e9c69f3b0aa76035b8b5.jpeg

Damn tootin....

Who said they were, shitbag? Both were shoved on us by you godless heathens to replace our wonderful cants.....ESAD.

Currently LED cost is much higher than Incandescent used to be (if you can find them, not in CA?). The lightbulb isle became a maze of total confusion in CA at 4x-10x the old cost for weaker light. Maybe you save some cost on power used?

If put in a porch light (extreme heat) they quit working. The light is less. Had two stop working inside for no reason within 1 year, the others still working.

^^^^^says throw into trash? Huh? Plastic, gold metals, Silicon? I am doubtful of that? Can you put them in the recycle bin? In CA used to have to bag separate with batteries and put on top recycle bin.

Damn tootin....

Who said they were, shitbag? Both were shoved on us by you godless heathens to replace our wonderful cants.....ESAD.

:21:

My little Luddite you can use whatever bulb you like..

Do you eat your's with mustard or ketchup?

Currently LED cost is much higher than Incandescent used to be (if you can find them, not in CA?). The lightbulb isle became a maze of total confusion in CA at 4x-10x the old cost for weaker light. Maybe you save some cost on power used?

If put in a porch light (extreme heat) they quit working. The light is less. Had two stop working inside for no reason?

^^^^^says throw into trash? Huh? Plastic, gold metals, Silicon? I am doubtful of that? Can you put them in the recycle bin? In CA used to have to bag separate with batteries and put on top recycle bin.

They're stashed in a low bin at my local Wally World here in Phoenix...my favorite is the 150w one speed. tall boy. I believe they come from China...the only good thing that does.

Incandescent light bulbs have a much softer light. It's much easier on the eyes. There never was any reason to ban them. It was a naked exercise of power. That's all.

If put in a porch light (extreme heat) they quit working. The light is less. Had two stop working inside for no reason?

Yep, just crazy expensive...:21::21::21::21:

upload_2019-9-21_10-18-10.png

I have a front yard lamp post with 3 lights, 2 on my porch and two on the garage. Put LEDs in all when I moved in 3 years ago, all still work...100 degree days and 10 degrees days mixed in.

Incandescent light bulbs have a much softer light. It's much easier on the eyes. There never was any reason to ban them. It was a naked exercise of power. That's all.

I do agree no reason to ever ban them, if the luddites want to keep using them they should be allowed.

They love paying higher electric bills. Utility companies are wealthy so they must be good, right?

It's not a matter of concern for some. I like the quality of incandescent light better than other options, and that's all that matters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back