Trump's Bright Idea

You really have no idea what you're talking about. LED lights are non toxic and can be disposed of with other household trash.

The tungsten alloy filament in your incandescent bulb is a known carcinogen. If your LEDs make you look dead maybe you should take your pulse, I have no such issues with mine.
It's the little things the commies do that show their true colors.....green (envy) and yellow (cowards). The other day the President "signed something" and brought back the incandescent light bulb. YES! Yeah, the LEDs last longer and save electricity......so what? They also don't burn hot and won't start lampshade fires....blase blase. You look like the walking dead around them and when they break you need a HAZMAT suit to clean them up and run them to a toxic-waste disposal....for a light bulb. Here's a trusty incandescent that's been burning since 1901. Some things are just too good to replace.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

Trump thinks LED means lead so voices in his head tell him they're dangerous. Trump can use candle power. Sane people will stick with LED's.

you think you have wit, but you're only half right...

You really have no idea what you're talking about. LED lights are non toxic and can be disposed of with other household trash.

The tungsten alloy filament in your incandescent bulb is a known carcinogen. If your LEDs make you look dead maybe you should take your pulse, I have no such issues with mine.
It's the little things the commies do that show their true colors.....green (envy) and yellow (cowards). The other day the President "signed something" and brought back the incandescent light bulb. YES! Yeah, the LEDs last longer and save electricity......so what? They also don't burn hot and won't start lampshade fires....blase blase. You look like the walking dead around them and when they break you need a HAZMAT suit to clean them up and run them to a toxic-waste disposal....for a light bulb. Here's a trusty incandescent that's been burning since 1901. Some things are just too good to replace.

Trump thinks LED means lead so voices in his head tell him they're dangerous. Trump can use candle power. Sane people will stick with LED's.

I'm soooo stealing that! :19:

It's not a matter of concern for some. I like the quality of incandescent light better than other options, and that's all that matters.

When he announced it at the rally in N. Carolina there was THUNDEROUS applause....the people have spoken .

you just have to love morons that are fighting to use more electricity and start more fires.
They love paying higher electric bills. Utility companies are wealthy so they must be good, right?

Obviously, some people still like and want regular light bulbs and can afford the extra 25¢ a year in power costs! So why does that bother a fucknob like you so much? If you think LEDs are so non-toxic, go eat a transistor! Same stuff. Tungsten? When a bulb is used up, there is almost nothing left of the hair-like wire. If you ate it, it would pass through your body unharmed.

There are clear advantages and differences to both incandescent, LED and CFT; I use a lot of rheostats--- ---- you can't put an LED or CFT on a dimmer; a few years ago when they were "phasing out" regular light bulbs, they were giving them away! Got a ton of them dirt cheap. All the energy savings in the world would never justify the cost of replacing them all with modern style bulbs. Have you ever been working under your car on a cold winter's night with a work light trying to get something fixed? That little bit of heat coming off the light bulb is actually a WELCOME thing. Are you going to put your LED bulb in your oven and bake it at 450°?

There's enough room in this world for BOTH kinds of light bulbs, and the FREEDOM to choose which better serves your needs, that is if we can keep a free society clear of idiots like you who think it is their place to tell everyone else what they should like, use and want.
Clown, LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, not Light Emitting Transistor. Don't thank me.
Gotta hand it to the guy though, he's all about bulb equality.

"i dont think anybody sells much more real estate than i do to the saudis. they buy the most expensive apartments in the world, that i happen to build, and i know the people, and i like the people" - Trump in the 90s

"Saudi Arabia, and i get along great with all of them, they buy apartments from me. they spend 40 million bucks or 50 million bucks. am i supposed to dislike them? i like them very much" - Trump at Alabama rally

"I like the Saudis. they're very nice. i make a lot of money with them. they buy all kindsa stuff. all kinds of toys from Trump. they pay me millions and hundreds of millions" - Trump in Orlando

"for the record i have no financial interests with the saudis...i have no business whatsoever with Saudi Arabia. couldn't care less!" - Trump on twitter

Last edited:

you just have to love morons that are fighting to use more electricity and start more fires.
They love paying higher electric bills. Utility companies are wealthy so they must be good, right?

Obviously, some people still like and want regular light bulbs and can afford the extra 25¢ a year in power costs! So why does that bother a fucknob like you so much? If you think LEDs are so non-toxic, go eat a transistor! Same stuff. Tungsten? When a bulb is used up, there is almost nothing left of the hair-like wire. If you ate it, it would pass through your body unharmed.

There are clear advantages and differences to both incandescent, LED and CFT; I use a lot of rheostats--- ---- you can't put an LED or CFT on a dimmer; a few years ago when they were "phasing out" regular light bulbs, they were giving them away! Got a ton of them dirt cheap. All the energy savings in the world would never justify the cost of replacing them all with modern style bulbs. Have you ever been working under your car on a cold winter's night with a work light trying to get something fixed? That little bit of heat coming off the light bulb is actually a WELCOME thing. Are you going to put your LED bulb in your oven and bake it at 450°?

There's enough room in this world for BOTH kinds of light bulbs, and the FREEDOM to choose which better serves your needs, that is if we can keep a free society clear of idiots like you who think it is their place to tell everyone else what they should like, use and want.
Wow dude.

You really like lightbulbs.

Are you ever right about anything? I hardly use them. Most of my house is dark at night. From the outside, you wouldn't even know anyone's home. You're the one who made a federal case here, not me. I just responded, Derp.

Wow dude.

He should change his name to bulbfreak

That wouldn't be too bad. The thermionic valve actually did evolve out from the audion, an evolution of the light bulb. Thanks!

It's not a matter of concern for some. I like the quality of incandescent light better than other options, and that's all that matters.

When he announced it at the rally in N. Carolina there was THUNDEROUS applause....the people have spoken .

Clown, LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, not Light Emitting Transistor. Don't thank me.

Hey dumbfuck, I won't thank you. I'm a retired electronics engineer. Want to discuss the construction properties of a tantalum capacitor or a Genelex KT66 power tube? If you could fucking read, you'd see I didn't say an LED was a transistor, I said it was like a transistor, materially. A diode is just a simpler two-legged semiconductor gate to a transistor's 3-legged gate. Other than that, they are all basically made of the same shit: silicon, germanium, arsenic and other doping compounds as needed to create the junction in question, except the LEDs in question are made to be photoemissive. Now go back to clipping out your coupons for your mommy.

No. Don't you remember tRumps comments on bussing? I rate it extremely high that he doesn't know what LED stands for.

I'm soooo stealing that! :19:

If you've never heard that before you should be embarrassed and start reading some classics.

Wow dude.

Are you ever right about anything? I hardly use them. Most of my house is dark at night. From the outside, you wouldn't even know anyone's home. You're the one who made a federal case here, not me. I just responded, Derp.
lebowski-1492706458493.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6074-1424224693-17.gif

Wow dude.

View attachment 280483 View attachment 280484

Hey Dumbfuck, where'd ya go?! I'm still waiting for you to tell me more about transistors! Let's talk JFETs doped in gallium arsenide!

No. Don't you remember tRumps comments on bussing? I rate it extremely high that he doesn't know what LED stands for.

DERP

Heart filled with hate, head filled with shit, YEP, you're a democrat.....

Wow dude.

View attachment 280483 View attachment 280484

Yeah, that seems about your speed there cletus.

DERP

Lol, another tRumpkin who can't respond so he/she goes straight for the insult instead.

You kids are so damn predictable!

DERP

Lol, another tRumpkin who can't respond so he/she goes straight for the insult instead.

Another Stalinist who can't respond and so xe/ze goes straight to the straw man fallacy.

Bussing? what the fuck does that have to do with anything, creep?

DERP

Another Stalinist who can't respond and so xe/ze goes straight to the straw man fallacy.

Lol, did you lose track of the conversation? Were you off shift and someone else in your seat? You're the one who went for the straw man dude, either that whichever comrade was covering your desk while you were out.

DERP

Lol, did you lose track of the conversation? Were you off shift and someone else in your seat? You're the one who went for the straw man dude, either that whichever comrade was covering your desk while you were out.

DERP

Dumbfuck, the subject is Chinese CFL enforced by the corrupt democrats who are in the pocked of Beijing and lifting the ban on incandescent. The dims already got paid for raping America on behalf of China, and technology made the pile of shit CFL's obsolete.

Nothing about "bussing," you drooling retard. You just wanted to erect a straw man because you have nothing to say...

DERP

DERP

Dumbfuck, the subject is Chinese CFL enforced by the corrupt democrats who are in the pocked of Beijing and lifting the ban on incandescent. The dims already got paid for raping America on behalf of China, and technology made the pile of shit CFL's obsolete.

Nothing about "bussing," you drooling retard. You just wanted to erect a straw man because you have nothing to say...
Lol, moron can't even folllow the thread. Early onset dementia maybe?

Forum List

Back