Trump's Bright Idea

Perhaps because you're not near as bright as a bulb.
Top 3 Dangers of LED Lights
The Health Dangers of LED Lights
That screen you are staring at when you look at this website is made of LEDs. You gonna give that up?

Sure if that means not having to read another one of your dumbass posts.

Pretty sure nobody is making read a damn thing...

Gee, did I say anyone was "making", fricken pay attention.

Yet, here you are still reading his post! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Dang, still not paying attention, that was your post.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. LED lights are non toxic and can be disposed of with other household trash.

The tungsten alloy filament in your incandescent bulb is a known carcinogen. If your LEDs make you look dead maybe you should take your pulse, I have no such issues with mine.

Tungsten is toxic? :rofl:

Liar.

CFL's have mercury, THEY are toxic.

That screen you are staring at when you look at this website is made of LEDs. You gonna give that up?

Yet, here you are still reading his post! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So much for you clowns being bright.

I'm irresistible.

It's a curse and a blessing all at once.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. LED lights are non toxic and can be disposed of with other household trash.

The tungsten alloy filament in your incandescent bulb is a known carcinogen. If your LEDs make you look dead maybe you should take your pulse, I have no such issues with mine.

Liar.

CFLs aren't the topic.

Tungsten is a heavy metal. Toxic and carcinogenic.

Liar.

CFLs aren't the topic.

Holy fuck but you're stupid...

So "toxic" we cut food with them.

Sandrin Makes the World's First Tungsten Carbide Knives »

So "toxic" we wear it in rings..

Tungsten Wedding Bands & Rings | Larson Jewelers

Liar.

CFLs aren't the topic.

Seems you do not want to drink it though...

Tungsten Poisoning. Symptoms of tungsten poisoning | Patient

Do you eat your's with mustard or ketchup?
View attachment 280412

I prefer this one.

Original_Bottle.png

So much for you clowns being bright.
Weak

Liar.

CFLs aren't the topic.

Not the same kinda thing.

Do you eat your's with mustard or ketchup?
View attachment 280412

I prefer this one.

Original_Bottle.png
I find that goes better with compact florescent.

Really brings out the mercury.

Try staring at your monitor without any other light on in the room....If you're young, which you aren't, it won't affect you much but if you're old, like you are, it will quickly tire out your eyes. LED light ain't natural like incandescent....maybe that's what wrong with you.
I would use incandescent for reading and putting on makeup.

Liar.

CFLs aren't the topic.

Not the same kinda thing.

iu

Try staring at your monitor without any other light on in the room....If you're young, which you aren't, it won't affect you much but if you're old, like you are, it will quickly tire out your eyes. LED light ain't natural like incandescent....maybe that's what wrong with you.
I would use incandescent for reading and putting on makeup.

LED can provide any tone you like.

CFL is shit, but LED is a great technology, a solution from the market.

It's the little things the commies do that show their true colors.....green (envy) and yellow (cowards). The other day the President "signed something" and brought back the incandescent light bulb. YES! Yeah, the LEDs last longer and save electricity......so what? They also don't burn hot and won't start lampshade fires....blase blase. You look like the walking dead around them and when they break you need a HAZMAT suit to clean them up and run them to a toxic-waste disposal....for a light bulb. Here's a trusty incandescent that's been burning since 1901. Some things are just too good to replace.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

Never been a bulb invented that can make Trump look good. If Trump wants to look good at rallies let him stand in the dark. That may help, but his yap would give him away.

It's the little things the commies do that show their true colors.....green (envy) and yellow (cowards). The other day the President "signed something" and brought back the incandescent light bulb. YES! Yeah, the LEDs last longer and save electricity......so what? They also don't burn hot and won't start lampshade fires....blase blase. You look like the walking dead around them and when they break you need a HAZMAT suit to clean them up and run them to a toxic-waste disposal....for a light bulb. Here's a trusty incandescent that's been burning since 1901. Some things are just too good to replace.

Trump thinks LED means lead so voices in his head tell him they're dangerous. Trump can use candle power. Sane people will stick with LED's.

It's not a matter of concern for some. I like the quality of incandescent light better than other options, and that's all that matters.

When he announced it at the rally in N. Carolina there was THUNDEROUS applause....the people have spoken .

you just have to love morons that are fighting to use more electricity and start more fires.
They love paying higher electric bills. Utility companies are wealthy so they must be good, right?

Obviously, some people still like and want regular light bulbs and can afford the extra 25¢ a year in power costs! So why does that bother a fucknob like you so much? If you think LEDs are so non-toxic, go eat a transistor! Same stuff. Tungsten? When a bulb is used up, there is almost nothing left of the hair-like wire. If you ate it, it would pass through your body unharmed.

There are clear advantages and differences to both incandescent, LED and CFT; I use a lot of rheostats--- ---- you can't put an LED or CFT on a dimmer; a few years ago when they were "phasing out" regular light bulbs, they were giving them away! Got a ton of them dirt cheap. All the energy savings in the world would never justify the cost of replacing them all with modern style bulbs. Have you ever been working under your car on a cold winter's night with a work light trying to get something fixed? That little bit of heat coming off the light bulb is actually a WELCOME thing. Are you going to put your LED bulb in your oven and bake it at 450°?

There's enough room in this world for BOTH kinds of light bulbs, and the FREEDOM to choose which better serves your needs, that is if we can keep a free society clear of idiots like you who think it is their place to tell everyone else what they should like, use and want.
Clown, LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, not Light Emitting Transistor. Don't thank me.

you just have to love morons that are fighting to use more electricity and start more fires.
If that’s how you feel then buy the LED type. All Trump is doing is getting the government out of things they never should have been in. Buy whatever lightbulb you want. Don’t worry about what your neighbor chose.

Trump thinks LED means lead so voices in his head tell him they're dangerous. Trump can use candle power. Sane people will stick with LED's.

Then buy your LED’s. Everyone else can pick incandescent or candles or whatever the hell they want. Why are you leftists always so fucking upset when people choose something different than you would?

Trump uses a tanning bed but thinks LED's make him look bad. Can't make this stuff up, no sir.

Forum List

Back