Trump's Border Wall Torn Apart by Rain

Trump didn’t build his ultimate monumental border wall but he did manage to replace some older fencing and add about 50 miles, however he did so using shoddy plans that didn't take the environment into consideration. And surprise, the wall didn't stand up to mother nature.

The desert border areas from California through most of New Mexico are subject to summer monsoon storms. These storms can dump inches of rain in a matter of hours, and cause localized flooding. This past July was the wettest on record in Tucson, with about 9 inches of rain, with about 2 more already added in August. Areas south of Tucson have recorded more than 15 inches of rain already.

And the wall? Look for yourself:

View attachment 529933

Remember how cute and clever Trump was when he claimed he was the best builder and Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Trump didn’t build his ultimate monumental border wall but he did manage to replace some older fencing and add about 50 miles, however he did so using shoddy plans that didn't take the environment into consideration. And surprise, the wall didn't stand up to mother nature.

The desert border areas from California through most of New Mexico are subject to summer monsoon storms. These storms can dump inches of rain in a matter of hours, and cause localized flooding. This past July was the wettest on record in Tucson, with about 9 inches of rain, with about 2 more already added in August. Areas south of Tucson have recorded more than 15 inches of rain already.

View attachment 529933

The only thing that can cause that, it must be many mole tunnels underneath the structures that water filled them tunnels and the earth underneath just softens.

I remember when I was young working for an irrigation company. That we have to go out with dozers to fix collapsed canals because of gophers holes.
We've put owls in bird houses out alongside these canals to keep away these small critters. But they still manage to stay around.

Well he tried and in the end some people made money building that wall paid for by the government.

Trumps next business endeavor should be making a fence along the border. He just has to remember to be on the right side when it's finish or they may not let him in.

View attachment 529933

What a legacy. It reminds me of his brain. All sticks and shit.

The only thing that can cause that, it must be many mole tunnels underneath the structures that water filled them tunnels and the earth underneath just softens.

I remember when I was young working for an irrigation company. That we have to go out with dozers to fix collapsed canals because of gophers holes.
We've put owls in bird houses out alongside these canals to keep away these small critters. But they still manage to stay around.

Trump claimed he was the best builder, the wall would be big and beautiful and Mexico would pay for it. Instead we have a dilapidated eyesore that cost a fortune.

Trump claimed he was the best builder, the wall would be big and beautiful and Mexico would pay for it. Instead we have a dilapidated eyesore that cost a fortune.
The wall was working. If you talk about the quality of construction, if there really is an issue that is not Trump's fault. Politics is nasty. You Progs are funny. You want all of the caviats and security and comforts the United States provides within its borders and suck up to globalism policies and agendas that weaken the things you want and have. At some point people will suffer in different groups where payoffs will reduced. The amount of citizens....Citizens that need government assistance to survive is increasing more and more and is permanent. Many citizens who work, are working poor. And more people are becoming impoverished. The fight for dollars for help with minorities is now moving slowly from African Americans to Hispanics.

The wall was working. If you talk about the quality of construction, if there really is an issue that is not Trump's fault. Politics is nasty. You Progs are funny. You want all of the caviats and security and comforts the United States provides within its borders and suck up to globalism policies and agendas that weaken the things you want and have. At some point people will suffer in different groups where payoffs will reduced. The amount of citizens....Citizens that need government assistance to survive is increasing more and more and is permanent. Many citizens who work, are working poor. And more people are becoming impoverished. The fight for dollars for help with minorities is now moving slowly from African Americans to Hispanics.

Trump wanted recognition. To expand E-Verify and fine employers who hire illegals is the way to stop illegal immigration. Trump is grandiose like Gaddafi. He's built a lot of slipshod projects.

View attachment 529933

I started a thread with this article and photo a week or so ago.

trump didn't follow proper building and environmental laws to build that joke of a fence.

Last year the wind blew it down. This year, the rain tears it apart.

It's a perfect example of trump's incompetence and the fact he isn't qualified and can't do the proper job a president needs to do.

It was the builders whom Pres. Trusted that didn't know anything about building mega structures. That they didn't know about the drug cartel knowledge of digging gopher tunnels underneath the barrier. That they should have made a solid foundation before placing up the barrier.

Even Jesus knew better than that.

Last edited:
It was the builders whom Pres. Trusted that didn't know anything about building mega structures. That they didn't know about the drug cartel knowledge of digging gopher tunnels underneath the barrier. That they should have made a solid foundation before placing up the barrier.

Even Jesus knew better than that.

Trump probably didn't know they needed a solid foundation. Half-assed Trump at least has someone else to blame.

A poorly built wall is better than no wall at all.

When they build an airport, they bring in engineers who look at the soil and the foundation requirements for a runway. Trump is much too smart to hire professionals. He knows more than anyone about everything.

A poorly built wall is better than no wall at all.

It turns out ignoring bedrock environmental laws may not have been the best choice for a multibillion-dollar construction project. Photos show former President Donald Trump’s border wall in deep disrepair after summer monsoon rains literally blew floodgates off their hinges.

The damage took place near San Bernardino Ranch, a historic site that sits between Douglas, Arizona, and the San Bernardino Wildlife Refuge. Much of the West is suffering through a deep megadrought, but the monsoon rains that have swept across parts of the Southwest this summer have doused the southern half of Arizona with record-setting rains. Douglas has seen nearly double its average monsoon season rainfall so far, including a blast that came through on Monday and unleashed flooding on the Arizona-Sonora border. The National Weather Service data shows 2.15 inches (5.5 centimeters) of rain fell, which in turn funneled into washes and drove flooding.

José Manuel Pérez Cantú, the director of the nonprofit Cuenca de Los Ojos, said in an email that six gates were washed out at this location alone. Other gates were also reportedly impacted by the heavy rainfall and flooding. The power and height of the waters can be seen in not just the heavy gates ripped open but the debris that wrapped around intact portions of the wall.

Who could have predicted this? Ah yes, just about everyone.

“I will build a great wall—and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me—and I’ll build them very inexpensively,” Trump said when he announced his run for president in 2015. “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Mexico did not, in fact, pay for the wall, which led former Trump to declare a national emergency so he could funnel money from other federal projects and programs to build the wall.

Forum List

Back