Trump's Blog Isn't Lighting Up The Internet

Turns out people didn't flock to trump's new blog.

Turns out it's basically a dud.

You're overlooking one thing, dipshit-- -- -- before, Trump was POTUS or running for POTUS.

Trump isn't even running for anything right now.

Watch it all change the minute he announces he is back in the race for POTUS or some other office!

Let's put a blog of Joe Bidden up and see how many it draws, maybe a couple hundred from the media?

LOL

HaHaHa, but you did. TDS. Does he have an eight year lease in your empty head?

You're overlooking one thing, dipshit-- -- -- before, Trump was POTUS or running for POTUS.

Trump isn't even running for anything right now.

Watch it all change the minute he announces he is back in the race for POTUS or some other office!

Let's put a blog of Joe Bidden up and see how many it draws, maybe a couple hundred from the media?
Biden doesn't even get viewers when he has one of his nothing pressers. Meh.

The Desk of Donald J. Trump is limited — users can’t comment or engage with the actual posts beyond sharing them to other platforms, an action few people do, according to the data.

On another board, a Trump idolator is copying everyone of T****'s postings from that blog. It's like that guy a couple years ago that kept posting all the Nigerian news--remember him? I'm trying to get the blog thread pulled on rule violations. No comments by poster, no discussion except people stopping by to say Fuck T****.

It's a work around, an advertisement. If people want to read his garbage, they can go to his blog. I can see copying a specific entry if you have something intelligent to say about it, but just spreading this has-been's puke should be a copyright infringement or SOMETHING.

The Desk of Donald J. Trump is limited — users can’t comment or engage with the actual posts beyond sharing them to other platforms, an action few people do, according to the data.

On another board, a Trump idolator is copying everyone of T****'s postings from that blog. It's like that guy a couple years ago that kept posting all the Nigerian news--remember him? I'm trying to get the blog thread pulled on rule violations. No comments by poster, no discussion except people stopping by to say Fuck T****.

It's a work around, an advertisement. If people want to read his garbage, they can go to his blog. I can see copying a specific entry if you have something intelligent to say about it, but just spreading this has-been's puke should be a copyright infringement or SOMETHING.
Jawohl! Sieg Heil mein Brownshirt!

I look good in brown, don't I?

LOL Probably about as good as I do.

Using TP will help you with that.

How illiberal of you. :eusa_think:

Journalism is reporting. Editorializing is opining on events. So you are advocating for editorializing, but against journalism.

Interesting.

LOL Probably about as good as I do.
A jewel tone scarf helps, I find.

Jawohl!

New Topics

Forum List

Back