Trumps Axios Interview

Asking him about corona 2 million times is like republicans asking obama where is your Birth certificate 2 million times

Can any Trump supporter honestly say they are proud of how Trump answered questions in this interview? He either dodged, spun, or outright lied in almost every statement.

If Trump is doing so well then why can’t he Just honestly address these topics?!

please don’t give your opinion if you haven’t watched the interview. I’m not interested in ignorant talking points.

Lol all his questions are slanted from a activist point of view. Nobody is critiquing how Trump is handling this pandemic is doing the greatest job in the history of this world.. what is this tiny guy talking about.. America is so tired of you left wing full of hate media.

Many people are questioning how Trump is handling the pandemic. It has been a disaster. First its as going to magically disappear, the we were all gonna go to easter church together, then it was not cool to wear masks, then he's holding rallies, now we need to wear masks, now its too dangerous to hold his convention, now deaths are spiking again... did I say its been a disaster? Wake up

Can any Trump supporter honestly say they are proud of how Trump answered questions in this interview? He either dodged, spun, or outright lied in almost every statement.

If Trump is doing so well then why can’t he Just honestly address these topics?!

please don’t give your opinion if you haven’t watched the interview. I’m not interested in ignorant talking points.

Lol all his questions are slanted from a activist point of view. Nobody is critiquing how Trump is handling this pandemic is doing the greatest job in the history of this world.. what is this tiny guy talking about.. America is so tired of you left wing full of hate media.

Many people are questioning how Trump is handling the pandemic. It has been a disaster. First its as going to magically disappear, the we were all gonna go to easter church together, then it was not cool to wear masks, then he's holding rallies, now we need to wear masks, now its too dangerous to hold his convention, now deaths are spiking again... did I say its been a disaster? Wake up

Your repeating his answers to stupid questions. Who’s questioning him? Name one ? You just can’t get over the fact you lost and you’re going to continue to lose

He was asked stupid got cha questions. From a 4 foot tall dweb

No he wasn’t. They were legit questions and Trump couldn’t give a straight answer. Can you give one example of a question that he was asked that you find inappropriate?

Your asking him stupid questions.. got cha questions. It’s said .. little dick democrats can’t get over a big powerful white man winning

Like what? Name one question that was a stupid gotcha question? I'm all ears

All of them

Write one out so I can rebuke your argument and embarrass you. You've dodge 3 times now, I know you're scared to engage. Prove me wrong

He’s a political activist posing as a journalist. He hates powerful white men because he can’t compete

Yet you can't show one example of a question that he asked that was a 'stupid gotcha'... You've been asked 4 times and you've dodged each time. Your argument is done. Thanks for playing but you lose.

I answered you the first time. I said all of them.

Oh excellent so I'll just pick the first one and you can explain how it is a stupid gotcha question... Here it is, have at it...

----
Over the years, I’ve heard you talk about your adherence to a philosophy called positive thinking. Is this the mantra that if you believe something, if you visualize it, then it will happen?

Yes that was a set up, for a got cha question. Because the next one was, but people are criticizing Handling the pandemic and how you talk about it: DUDE give it a rest. There is no cure.

What was the gotcha? Bringing up Trumps philosophy of positive thinking or giving Trump a chance to address the critics of his handling of the virus?

He was asked stupid got cha questions. From a 4 foot tall dweb

No he wasn’t. They were legit questions and Trump couldn’t give a straight answer. Can you give one example of a question that he was asked that you find inappropriate?

Your asking him stupid questions.. got cha questions. It’s said .. little dick democrats can’t get over a big powerful white man winning

Like what? Name one question that was a stupid gotcha question? I'm all ears

All of them

Write one out so I can rebuke your argument and embarrass you. You've dodge 3 times now, I know you're scared to engage. Prove me wrong

He’s a political activist posing as a journalist. He hates powerful white men because he can’t compete

Yet you can't show one example of a question that he asked that was a 'stupid gotcha'... You've been asked 4 times and you've dodged each time. Your argument is done. Thanks for playing but you lose.

I answered you the first time. I said all of them.

Oh excellent so I'll just pick the first one and you can explain how it is a stupid gotcha question... Here it is, have at it...

----
Over the years, I’ve heard you talk about your adherence to a philosophy called positive thinking. Is this the mantra that if you believe something, if you visualize it, then it will happen?

Yes that was a set up, for a got cha question. Because the next one was, but people are criticizing Handling the pandemic and how you talk about it: DUDE give it a rest. There is no cure.

What was the gotcha? Bringing up Trumps philosophy of positive thinking or giving Trump a chance to address the critics of his handling of the virus?

There is no sane person questioning him. Get some rest

All you communists are all complaining that Trump didn't answer questions that all were all founded on far-left strawmen fallacies.

ou can't answer a question, when the question itself is illogical.

Anyway, I'll enjoy seeing all yours when the 2020 elections concludes mid summer of 2021 due to the ligitation that both sides ensue from both D's and R's over fraud, miscounts and uncounted ballots. Enjoy the constitutional crisis of your making.

Patriot out. Cancel Communism this November.

BlueLivesMatter.

Btw that "Strawman" democrat underground talking point shit is what all you loons do here, and we kick your ass every time.

Lol. Best of luck.

You're not going to get someone who has sold their soul to this guy to back out now.

He has no shame, they have no shame.

Sad but true... I am so curious about how his supporters feel when they watch an interview like this where he is either clearly lying for political purposes or insanely ignorant to the realities to the situation. I guess don’t expect them to honestly express their feelings on this board but bit maybe there is an honest soul out there willing to share their perspective.

I have a couple friends who were Trump
Supporters ready to vote for him this November that are now disgusted by him by the way he has handled this health crisis.

Yet, i bet they still vote for him. So few will admit they made such a yuge mistake!

Damn right we're voting for Trump again. I saw the entire interview. The interviewer just couldn't get past the democrat talking points. I can give you one example:
The US has so many infected because we test much more than other countries. That is a fact, yet the democrats don't grasp it. Here is the explanation:
1. Other countries do not test until the person enters the hospital with symptoms.
Take India for example, 20m tests and 15,000 tests/1m people, 1.9m cases found.
The US did 61m tests, and 186,000 tests/1m people, 4.9m cases found.
So it is not surprising that in the US we found many more cases (3x) by testing 10x more people per million.
In India there are many more "asymptomatic" or "mildly symptomatic" cases undetected, that would show positive in the US.

2. Trump's handling of the pandemic is totally dependent on citizens mitigating risk. If people party and don't social distance, and have covid parties, then the infection spreads. If people act responsibly, and wear masks, the pandemic can be reduced, see the attached chart. Trump can only lead the horses to water, he can't make them drink.
View attachment 371221

Both of those are blatantly untrue.

Those are BOTH facts. You show me where I'm wrong. (hint: you can't, because they are true)

Lol, the US isn't test ten times anyone per capita. That's a lie.

tRump took a back seat when it was his turn to drive. This is all his fault.

You're not going to get someone who has sold their soul to this guy to back out now.

Sad but true... I am so curious about how his supporters feel when they watch an interview like this where he is either clearly lying for political purposes or insanely ignorant to the realities to the situation. I guess don’t expect them to honestly express their feelings on this board but bit maybe there is an honest soul out there willing to share their perspective.

Supporters ready to vote for him this November that are now disgusted by him by the way he has handled this health crisis.

Yet, i bet they still vote for him. So few will admit they made such a yuge mistake!

Damn right we're voting for Trump again. I saw the entire interview. The interviewer just couldn't get past the democrat talking points. I can give you one example:
The US has so many infected because we test much more than other countries. That is a fact, yet the democrats don't grasp it. Here is the explanation:
1. Other countries do not test until the person enters the hospital with symptoms.
So it is not surprising that in the US we found many more cases (3x) by testing 10x more people per million.
In India there are many more "asymptomatic" or "mildly symptomatic" cases undetected, that would show positive in the US.

2. Trump's handling of the pandemic is totally dependent on citizens mitigating risk. If people party and don't social distance, and have covid parties, then the infection spreads. If people act responsibly, and wear masks, the pandemic can be reduced, see the attached chart. Trump can only lead the horses to water, he can't make them drink.
View attachment 371221

You got a mirror?

View attachment 371221

Those are BOTH facts. You show me where I'm wrong. (hint: you can't, because they are true)

I addressed both your points and you never responded

That is his MO.

View attachment 371221

You are a liar. Here is how you "addressed" my points:
"Both of those are blatantly untrue." [that is a not a response, that is a lie]

View attachment 371221

Open your eyes, kid.

Sweden never closed and they're back to normal.
Yea...all it took was sacrificing their seniors...and it didn't even keep their economy from crashing

It really does not matter wnat other countries did. trump denied the severity of the virus for weeks....calling the concern that Democrats we voicing a "HOAX." trump denied and people died!
trump denied and people died!

The GOP is stuck with him. trump was able to get away with his lies in 2016. But his lies and his denial has lead to thousands of deaths in 2020. These lies will not be forgotten....

View attachment 371221

I can prove I'm right. Follow the links.
1. Here is the link and the proof that the US did 186,055/15,105 = 12.4 tests/1m so its a little more than 10x actually
1596592199000.png

2. Trump cannot force people to be responsible. It looks like they are slowly learning, the cases are going back down:
1596592415231.png

View attachment 371221

Open your eyes, kid.

I'm probably 2x your age and 2x your IQ. Kid.

View attachment 371221

I can prove I'm right. Follow the links.
1. Here is the link and the proof that the US did 186,055/15,105 = 12.4 tests/1m so its a little more than 10x actually
View attachment 371315

2. Trump cannot force people to be responsible. It looks like they are slowly learning, the cases are going back down:
View attachment 371316

No....he cannot force people to be responsible but....he can

Stop demeaning the very medical people that are tying to contain the virus
Stop insisting that school children be force back into the classroom along with teachers and support staff
Stop have his mini rallies where he pushes an unproven and possible dangerous drug
Stop downplaying the severity of the virus. It might engage his cult, but it is not the truth and it is dangerous Gaslighting dividing the country

Forum List

Back