trump's attacks on the constitution

Denial seems to be a virus with no cure and has afflicted most of the members of the USMB's self proclaimed conservatives.

Trump seeks order, and is not overly concerned with the law and American Jurisprudence. His tactics are those of a banana republic usurper, and his enemies list grows and grows.

A look at new posts is instructive, attacks on Democrats and their leadership, Obama and his AG's and Sect. of States, and millions of American's they consider "libtards' or "progs" dominate.

The hate expressed by these self defined conservatives is one more step closer to the fascist regimes of the 1930's, and an outright rejection of American ethos.

Trumpism is EVIL, as is Sessions pogrom to rip apart families under the color of law. Open you eyes and minds people, it can happen here and began in Jan 2017.

All sorts of blah blah blah, no actual backup.

Denial seems to be a virus with no cure and has afflicted most of the members of the USMB's self proclaimed conservatives.

Trump seeks order, and is not overly concerned with the law and American Jurisprudence. His tactics are those of a banana republic usurper, and his enemies list grows and grows.

A look at new posts is instructive, attacks on Democrats and their leadership, Obama and his AG's and Sect. of States, and millions of American's they consider "libtards' or "progs" dominate.

The hate expressed by these self defined conservatives is one more step closer to the fascist regimes of the 1930's, and an outright rejection of American ethos.

Trumpism is EVIL, as is Sessions pogrom to rip apart families under the color of law. Open you eyes and minds people, it can happen here and began in Jan 2017.

Thanks Marty, for providing more evidence of denial. There is no explanation, rational or otherwise that what I wrote is fiction or an alternate form of reality.

Thanks Marty, for providing more evidence of denial. There is no explanation, rational or otherwise that what I wrote is fiction or an alternate form of reality.

It is nothing more than your very biased opinion that you are parading around as quasi-fact.

And if you want to look at something against the "american ethos" how about forcing someone to bake a cake or lose their business, or saying men can run against women in a race and win "if they feel like it"?

It is nothing more than your very biased opinion that you are parading around as quasi-fact.

And if you want to look at something against the "american ethos" how about forcing someone to bake a cake or lose their business, or saying men can run against women in a race and win "if they feel like it"?

"quasi-fact"? You either live in a cave and see noting but shadows, or lie. There is nothing I wrote which is not true, and my admonition (to open one's eyes and mind) was directed to people like you. Trump is a cancer, and it has spread to those who believe the MSM is fake, and that only Trump tells the truth.

"quasi-fact"? You either live in a cave and see noting but shadows, or lie. There is nothing I wrote which is not true, and my admonition (to open one's eyes and mind) was directed to people like you. Trump is a cancer, and it has spread to those who believe the MSM is fake, and that only Trump tells the truth.

More opinion parading as fact. More exaggeration over your inability to admit your side lost the last election. More mewling from a whiny little government thug-twat who thinks they are better and more "woke" than everyone else.

You are a smug self centered prick. nothing more or less.

More opinion parading as fact. More exaggeration over your inability to admit your side lost the last election. More mewling from a whiny little government thug-twat who thinks they are better and more "woke" than everyone else.

Thanks so much for sharing, and proving my point, to wit:

"The hate expressed by these self defined conservatives is one more step closer to the fascist regimes of the 1930's, and an outright rejection of American ethos"

"The hate expressed by these self defined conservatives is one more step closer to the fascist regimes of the 1930's, and an outright rejection of American ethos"

hate directed at you has nothing to do with fascism. I'm not trying to stop you from doing anything, I am just calling you out for the moron you are.

Snowflake much?

The only tyranny comes from pricks like you.

Guns for me, and not for thee

bake that cake, peasant

and on and on and on.

hate directed at you has nothing to do with fascism. I'm not trying to stop you from doing anything, I am just calling you out for the moron you are.

Snowflake much?

bake that cake, peasant

and on and on and on.

Your hate should prohibit you from ever owning or possessing a gun; the cost you whine about is not the highest hurdle you would need to pass a background check.

Cowards use the tool of name calling (prick, peasant, snowflake) while hiding behind a keyboard. For the record, I've been called much worse by punks during my career, when they were safely locked in a cage.

Snowflake much?

bake that cake, peasant

and on and on and on.

Your hate should prohibit you from ever owning or possessing a gun; the cost you whine about is not the highest hurdle you would need to pass a background check.

Cowards use the tool of name calling (prick, peasant, snowflake) while hiding behind a keyboard. For the record, I've been called much worse by punks during my career, when they were safely locked in a cage.

Only small minded idiots like you could confuse message board "hate" with any actual intent to use a firearm illegally.

Oooh, a big government stooge tough guy, who thinks he's part of some governmental nobility.

it's the same smarmy attitude we see in the press. you think your shit doesn't stink, just like they do.

You are an oppressive twat, nothing more, and the world will be a better place without you in it.

You are probably one of those self important overbearing asshole cops, the type that park with the placard on their windshield in front of the hydrant when they get home because they believe they deserve to because of their badge.

Snowflake much?

bake that cake, peasant

and on and on and on.

Only small minded idiots like you could confuse message board "hate" with any actual intent to use a firearm illegally.

Oooh, a big government stooge tough guy, who thinks he's part of some governmental nobility.

it's the same smarmy attitude we see in the press. you think your shit doesn't stink, just like they do.

You are an oppressive twat, nothing more, and the world will be a better place without you in it.

You are probably one of those self important overbearing asshole cops, the type that park with the placard on their windshield in front of the hydrant when they get home because they believe they deserve to because of their badge.

Thanks for sharing and proving you are both very angry and an asshole.

Snowflake much?

bake that cake, peasant

and on and on and on.

Thanks for sharing and proving you are both very angry and an asshole.

My asshole behavior is limited to verbal sparring on a message board. Yours is being part of a system that tries to fuck with people via government fiat.

And yes, people who like to use government to suppress others while keeping for themselves what they want to suppress makes me angry.

If I'm limited to a 10 round mag, cops should be too.

If I have to follow parking rules, cops should as well.

you aren't some form of nobility, the term is civil servant, not civil knight.

That makes you far more dangerous than i will ever be.

Fascism is left. It's a form of socialism

Luddly is very considerate of the far right's needs.

JakeStarkey One of the very few Conservatives on this board.

RWNJs posts above are pathetic. Not one testicle among you.

You can stop lying about trump. He does attack the constitution. You can not pretend he does not.

Being lauded as a true conservative by a Marxist. Ouch, Jake...
Rather than by a fascist. :) Fascism is Big Government progressive alt right: uber nationalistic, nativistic, ethnocentric, ethno white state, antidemocracy. Government works hand in hand with business to suppress worker and labor's rights.

This hilarious coming from asshole Liberals that hate the freedom of religion, the right to keep and bear arms and the right of free speech when it interferes with making the US a socialist shithole.

They want slavery to the state so that 13th Amendment is unacceptable as far as they are concerned.

Ah, the attack by the far right who do not understand that the Constitution protects freedom of and freedom from religion, who have no idea what the 2dA means, or what is socialism, or the 13thA, for that matter.

They want small government so powerless that the Cowboys and the Earps fight for power while the citizens cower in fear.

True Americans revere the Rule of Law and crush the Rule of Man.

WTF?

From the first link..

The illegal attack on Syria that the Trump administration has been threatening for the last week has started:

President Trump ordered a military attack against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Friday, joining allies Britain and France in launching missile strikes in retaliation for what Western nations said was the deliberate gassing of Syrian civilians.

You didnt even read the articles. You just googled "trump tramples the constitution" and posted the results.

No shit...just copy and paste

She should of googled Obama and Bush jr. kills US citizens with out due process , with fucking drones

You didnt even read the articles. You just googled "trump tramples the constitution" and posted the results.

No shit...just copy and paste

She should of googled Obama and Bush jr. kills US citizens with out due process , with fucking drones

The LWNJs should try typing in Obama Lawlessness. They will get over 1 million hits.

Forum List

Back