Trumps attacks on Dr Fauci

I know we should not b shocked.
But how do these antics help the country to cope with the virus ?
People take their lead from him and he should be setting an example rather than undermining his own team.
Trump spent a million on an ad with Fauci in it and he got bent when the Doc said the crook took his words out of context. Then Trump berates Fauci. Typical Trump. What a F'n loser.

Fauci wanted to allow travel to and from China and Europe in January and as late as February. Trump shut it down and saved countless lives.

Fauci said wearing masks is not effective in preventing the spread of Covid-19 in March.
Then he flip-flopped and said we should be wearing masks all the time.

Idiot.

Last edited:
TRUMP is very right discrediting this quack. his study years ago, what TRUMP said way back. this quack must not have realized that it would pop back up 30 years later. the study was on covid. so i would not believe anything out of the quacks mouth.

People take their lead from him and he should be setting an example rather than undermining his own team.
Trump spent a million on an ad with Fauci in it and he got bent when the Doc said the crook took his words out of context. Then Trump berates Fauci. Typical Trump. What a F'n loser.
fauci is the loser. its a shame someone told you to say that

Fauci started the whole shutdown and mask controversy...he is taking orders and getting his lead from China via the WHO.....he is trying to make covid Trumps responsibility.....Fauci is a deep stater.....

btw, not many put faith in this dumb scum ...he had no clue what was happening back then, and no clue about now. as all demonrats, he --flip-flopped..so, why listen to a- wanna be in the spotlight-- kinda guy? so your --people--word doesnt cover the smarter ones

It's the truth but MAGAtards only believe in lies.

It's the truth but MAGAtards only believe in lies.
ok, believe what you are allowed to

Forum List

Back