Trump's approval rating soars

Speaking of calling someone God....did churches sing licensed praise song about Obama like they do about Trump?

Considering the vicious, lying slander of Trump 24-7 by the media.....I was surprised to hear this:

"Trump's job-approval rating shows coronavirus 'rally' in Gallup poll
Gallup’s latest survey found that 60% of Americans approve of Mr. Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, and 38% disapprove, which the pollster said was the president’s highest rating ever. "

Just for snickers and giggles, I wondered.....what about the guy they called god, Jesus, and the messiah....

I mean, god must be higher than 60%.....

I found this:

View attachment 316509

As soon as American's figured out that they'd been snookered.......Hussein never reached that 60% mark.

You know, that 60% is just for one thing, not his overall approval rating. Trump has still never broken 50% approval.

Wow!! I can smell the palpable fear from here!!!! (Yecchhhhh)

I didn't say otherwise, did I.

In fact....I posted that right up front, you dunce.

Gallup’s latest survey found that 60% of Americans approve of Mr. Trump’s handling of the coronavirus,

But it did get under your scales, didn't it.

Excellent.

This must be why your Trump -hating media avoid any good news for Trump 'cause it stresses folks like you.

Speaking of calling someone God....did churches sing licensed praise song about Obama like they do about Trump?
Anyone who was going to lower the oceans and heal the planet....sure did have a Deity problem...

obama-messiah_LHebdo.jpg

Obama is a con-man. He's a good con-man, but a better judge of character sees right through him.

Considering the vicious, lying slander of Trump 24-7 by the media.....I was surprised to hear this:

Gallup’s latest survey found that 60% of Americans approve of Mr. Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, and 38% disapprove, which the pollster said was the president’s highest rating ever. "

Just for snickers and giggles, I wondered.....what about the guy they called god, Jesus, and the messiah....

I found this:

View attachment 316509

As soon as American's figured out that they'd been snookered.......Hussein never reached that 60% mark.

You know, that 60% is just for one thing, not his overall approval rating. Trump has still never broken 50% approval.

Gallup’s latest survey found that 60% of Americans approve of Mr. Trump’s handling of the coronavirus,

Excellent.

This must be why your Trump -hating media avoid any good news for Trump 'cause it stresses folks like you.

and then you compared it to the overall approval rating for the 2nd worst POTUS ever....talk about being desperate

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

and then you compared it to the overall approval rating for the 2nd worst POTUS ever....talk about being desperate

If you have some other graph, please provide it.

And try to stop sweating.......

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

Jimmy Carter was not compared.....He IS the 2nd worst POTUS ever, since Obama took over top spot....

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

Gators dont sweat,they just roll over and die......

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

1585434776051.png

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

Jimmy Carter was not compared.....He IS the 2nd worst POTUS ever, since Obama took over top spot....

Carter is 3rd behind Bush II and Obama

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

Gators dont sweat,they just roll over and die......

what do I have to sweat over? I would rather Trump win than Biden.

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

View attachment 316518

If it makes you feel more secure, keep posting your "Is not, issssssssss noooooottttttt!!!" posts.

The bad news, it didn't work November 9th, 2016......

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

Carter was a dumbass worthless president who FORCED people to buy gas on odd or even days, thus driving up fuel costs that he said "Oil would be gone in 10 years" and it wasnt. Until then he was the worst president, then came the brown turd, Oblumer, which you voted for your messiah, which ended up with the most in poverty since the War on Poverty started. You are such a dumbass....

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

Carter was a dumbass worthless president who FORCED people to buy gas on odd or even days, thus driving up fuel costs that he said "Oil would be gone in 10 years" and it wasnt. Until then he was the worst president, then came the brown turd, Oblumer, which you voted for your messiah, which ended up with the most in poverty since the War on Poverty started. You are such a dumbass....

What the fuck makes you think I voted for Obama?

Are you another fucking moron that assumes everyone that does not worship Trump must worship Obama?

I thought you had a brain...my bad I was clearly mistaken

I found this:

View attachment 316509

Excellent.

What the fuck makes you think I voted for Obama?

Are you another fucking moron that assumes everyone that does not worship Trump must worship Obama?

I thought you had a brain...my bad I was clearly mistaken
Your fucking attitude, you dumbass. That is why i think you voted for the brown turd....You adore that guy, who put the most in poverty since the war on poverty started, and promised you hope and change. You had a thrill run up your leg because he was the first president who wasnt white. He was your messiah, who made the Oblummercare that was broken at the time Nancy had to vote for it before she knew what was in it. Idiots like you love brown turds...

Your fucking attitude, you dumbass. That is why i think you voted for the brown turd....You adore that guy, who put the most in poverty since the war on poverty started, and promised you hope and change. You had a thrill run up your leg because he was the first president who wasnt white. He was your messiah, who made the Oblummercare that was broken at the time Nancy had to vote for it before she knew what was in it. Idiots like you love brown turds...

I consider the guy the 2nd worst POTUS ever and you think I adore him?

I have spent my whole time on this forum bashing ObamaCare for had badly it fucked our healthcare system and you think I adore Obama?

You truly are a fucking retard that thinks because I bash Trump have have to adore Obama, despite the fact I have never posted a positive thing about the man...EVER.

There is contest tonight to see who can be the biggest partisan moron and you are fucking winning.

Have to remember too.....people are thinking, "Jesus Christ, imagine if Biden was in charge right now?!!"

The guy cant find his shoes in the morning and everybody knows it....that wins support for Trump, especially with American Moms terrified with the prospect of Biden giving orders to the wrong governor!

I found this:

View attachment 316509

"Americans’ worry is illustrated in a new ABC News poll, which shows that 79 percent of Americans are concerned about the virus.

The same poll, however, shows another key fact about the state of the nation: a healthy majority of Americans — 55 percent — approve of President Trump’s handling of the war against COVID-19. That figure includes 30 percent of self-identified Democrats, a group that’s hardly backed the president on anything over the last three years.

Gallup, perhaps the most respected polling organization in the country, shows even stronger support for the administration 60 percent.

A Hill/HarrisX poll corroborates Gallup’s figure, with 61 percent of respondents agreeing that the president is taking appropriate measures to stop the spread of COVID-19 — including 57 percent of independent voters and, even more remarkably, 41 percent of Democrats."

Forum List

Back