Trump's approval rating jumps to 46% - Equal to Obama's at same point in presidency

I thought polls didn't matter?

Trump.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Of course, tell Roy Moore that.

No other President in history has been viciously attacked as much as he has. Yet his approval ratings are about the same as Hussein's. And that is amazing, considering Hussein was worshipped by the corrupt MSM.

So far, Trump's doing all i ask of him. Now he just needs to get 1 or 2 more Justices on the Supreme Court. If he can do that, he will have done all i can ask of a US President.

No other President in history has been viciously attacked as much as he has. Yet his approval ratings are about the same as Hussein's. And that is amazing, considering Hussein was worshipped by the corrupt MSM.

So far, Trump's doing all i ask of him. Now he just needs to get 1 or 2 more Justices on the Supreme Court. If he can do that, he will have done all i can ask of a US President.

Try Obama and he didn't do 1/4the the crap the sitting one has.

This latest Rasmussen poll has a larger sample-size compared to other recent polls that showed Trump failing.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

And realize, this is before the effects of his tax reform are seen, and before the State of the Union Address.
At this point in his presidency, ObamaCare was just a blink away.

Where's Trump's repeal and replacement? He has a Republican Congress. What's he waiting for?

Try Obama and he didn't do 1/4the the crap the sitting one has.

I'm a member of his constituency. He's doing what i expect of him. And he has been viciously attacked like no other President in history. So to have about the same approval ratings as Hussein, is pretty incredible.

The corrupt MSM absolutely adored and worshipped Hussein. Him and his wife were constantly on the covers of magazines and invited on tv talk shows. He should have had much higher approval ratings with all that worship PR. So, Trump's doing fine. Now he just needs to get the Supreme Court. I wish him all the best.

Funny as hell to see the “polls are fake” morons trot one out every time they are even remotely positive of their savior

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump's approval ratings will dip within the Blue States between learning about the SALT and mortgage deductions caps kicks in and the out migration boom really kicks in. Roughly Feb to June

This latest Rasmussen poll has a larger sample-size compared to other recent polls that showed Trump failing.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

And realize, this is before the effects of his tax reform are seen, and before the State of the Union Address.
Is Maxine Waters still at negative 8 percent.

I'm not sure she even has an approval rating since nobody approves of her monkeyshines.
I think at this point they only poll Turkey's for Maxine

Forum List

Back