Trumps answer to his racist supporters whom he elevated.....stop!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
After Nancy Reagan, god rest her soul, gave her historic, just stop using drugs sound bite, drug overdoses skyrocketed....Now we have Trump, looking into the camera's and telling his boys, with their hoods, matches all ready to roast a jew and a nigga...."just stop it". If that doesn't dowse the flames he made, nothing will.:blahblah:

After Nancy Reagan, god rest her soul, gave her historic, just stop using drugs sound bite, drug overdoses skyrocketed....Now we have Trump, looking into the camera's and telling his boys, with their hoods, matches all ready to roast a jew and a nigga...."just stop it". If that doesn't dowse the flames he made, nothing will.:blahblah:

Won't work

Look at all the times Obama did the same thing, and nothing happened

Well we expected that from Trump.
Now when will Obama and Hillary come out and condemn the actions of the liberal left wing rioters?

And so far I have not heard of Hillary telling her supports to "just stop it." Nor Obama.

And so far I have not heard of Hillary telling her supports to "just stop it." Nor Obama.
Tea Party ring a bell, bitch?
well i ran out of tissues to give these sniveling crybabies....be right back,have to go buy a case....
Let me set this shit straight, ever since Obama the black guy took office, you white motherfuckers have been whining like little spoiled maggot balls, with your gerrymandering districts, voter fraud claims, black panther scares, enfranchisements of minorities, muslims, illegals, women, birther shit, etc, nothing but whining and OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT BE BLACK AND now that we're upset over Trump, WHO HAS SHITTED HIS WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE, yaw got issues??? Get the fuck outta here and kiss our ass!!

Trump doesn't have racist supporters....the racists are in the democrat party.....and to keep blacks and hispanics voting democrat they have to lie.......the only violence is democrats attacking and beating Trump supporters.....organized and random......and the riots....paid for by democrats .....

The ones who need to stop the violence is democrats......they just need to stop ....

well i ran out of tissues to give these sniveling crybabies....be right back,have to go buy a case....
Let me set this shit straight, ever since Obama the black guy took office, you white motherfuckers have been whining like little spoiled maggot balls, with your gerrymandering districts, voter fraud claims, black panther scares, enfranchisements of minorities, muslims, illegals, women, birther shit, etc, nothing but whining and OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT BE BLACK AND now that we're upset over Trump, WHO HAS SHITTED HIS WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE, yaw got issues??? Get the fuck outta here and kiss our ass!!

No one gave a shit if he were black that is your victim mentality leaking out. If any other democrat would have done what Obama did they would have received the same treatment. Just like the democrats treated Bush. You really need to get a life..........bitch.

No one gave a shit if he were black that is your victim mentality leaking out. If any other democrat would have done what Obama did they would have received the same treatment. Just like the democrats treated Bush. You really need to get a life..........bitch.
I got ya bitch, tucked neatly btwn my legs, care to sniff?

I got ya bitch, tucked neatly btwn my legs, care to sniff?
Damn girl, let me put on my gas mask first!

I'm just kidding I'm sure it's quite lovely.

Seriously you gotta let go of the hate it's consuming you. Don't you have any white friends? Diversify.

no i havent been....i havent complained about any of those,you must have me mixed up with someone else....

Trump doesn't have racist supporters....the racists are in the democrat party.....and to keep blacks and hispanics voting democrat they have to lie.......the only violence is democrats attacking and beating Trump supporters.....organized and random......and the riots....paid for by democrats .....

The ones who need to stop the violence is democrats......they just need to stop ....
Both sides have their share of crazies. Why is it necessary to claim that the crazy minority is representative of the whole party when we know it's not true? It reminds me of war propaganda in which the enemy is incarnation of all that is evil.

Even though our Constitution cites that the "freedom of speech shall not be abridged," laws are made to restrict speech for the protection of others. I think a Constitutional Amendment making it a federal crime for organizations that advocate the physical harm of individuals needs to be brought before the legislature. It might get rid of organizations like the KKK and neo-Nazis.

Ah, so if he says he doesnt want people to do that you get mad. Should he have said nothing? Just relax, Trump is in charge, so things are good now.

Lol...his boys...omg, at least he didn't have to buy them

If George didn't put out a help wanted ad for anti Trump protesters
Hillary would have been too white for blacks to bother...
Otherwise, more blacks would have come out to vote for her.

She assumed the blacks that voted for Obama,
would all come back out to vote for her.
Lol...silly white rabbit, Trix are for kids!

Forum List

Back