Trump's America is not very happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.

The Democrats and the MEDIA are attempting to create unhappiness, and utter CHAOS. It is failing and encouraging even more people to vote for law and order, sanity and prosperity which means TRUMP. Period!

I'm happy as hell....My kids are doing great.....my grandson was accepted into private school....and I'm planning a trip to HI....
Private school, wow, you are something. You need to be careful to not educate your grandchildren, too much. If they get too smart they will not support Trump and realize that Grandpa is an idiot. I am guessing they know Grandpa is an idiot, already.

I'm happy as hell....My kids are doing great.....my grandson was accepted into private school....and I'm planning a trip to HI....
Private school, wow, you are something. You need to be careful to not educate your grandchildren, too much. If they get too smart they will not support Trump and realize that Grandpa is an idiot. I am guessing they know Grandpa is an idiot, already.
My Grandson is still at an age that he isn't concerned over politics...he loves baseball and guns....both his parents are even bigger supporters of Trump than I am.....so no worries but thanks.....

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — It’s been a rough year for the American psyche. Folks in the U.S. are more unhappy today than they’ve been in nearly 50 years.

This bold — yet unsurprising — conclusion comes from the COVID Response Tracking Study, conducted by NORC at the University of Chicago. It finds that just 14% of American adults say they’re very happy, down from 31% who said the same in 2018. That year, 23% said they’d often or sometimes felt isolated in recent weeks. Now, 50% say that.
Maybe you shouldn't of killed 10000 elderly folks in old folks homes
We're all in this toooogheatherrrrr

Yep. we are sick of you scum and that makes us unhappy.
If I make Miketx, and other vermin like him, unhappy, that makes me happy.
There it is....there is the admission we have been waiting for....angering people that you disagree with makes you feel good....and that is what all of the unrest in the streets are about...the tearing down of statues and burning buildings are just the result of child like hatred on the part of very childish liberals.....enjoy pal....it won't help you win....

Yep. we are sick of you scum and that makes us unhappy.

What are your fellow Americans doing that makes you so unhappy? You probably have a nice comfortable house somewhere, a nice family, friends, a good job, you can practice whatever religion you want, no one is being violent or threatening toward you. What exactly do you have to complain about?

What are your fellow Americans doing that makes you so unhappy?
1592327661321.png

1592327688075.png

1592327709153.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back