Trump's Afghanistan Plan Calls For Peprtual War And Is A Recipe For Disaster...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Sadly, the longest war in US History just got longer. I had some hope Trump would start moving us towards getting outta there, but it looks like he's gonna double down on that miserable quagmire instead.

Hornberger said it best... "Looks like it's gonna be just another 4yrs of Bush/Obama."

Anybody who didn't see this coming should feel really dumb

I don't feel 'dumb', but i do feel a little disappointed. I thought Trump might just get us outta there. But with Banning being forced out, it looks like Trump is giving in to the Neocon Establishment bastards. Looks like his survival depends on it. Once i saw Banning go, i knew big changes were on the horizon. It's pretty sad.

I don't feel 'dumb', but i do feel a little disappointed. I thought Trump might just get us outta there. But with Banning being forced out, it looks like Trump is giving in to the Neocon Establishment bastards. Looks like his survival depends on it. Once i saw Banning go, i knew big changes were on the horizon. It's pretty sad.
You voted for a republican and expected less war?! What universe are you living in?!

Yea, Trumps decision to just unilaterally attack Afghanistan is horrible.

It's all his fault and the UN should sanction the USA for Trump's imperialistic sights on Afghanistan. He wants to take over the country and open golf courses and hotels there.

You voted for a republican and expected less war?! What universe are you living in?!

Democrat/Republican, blah blah blah. I voted for someone who i thought would buck the old Power-Elite Establishment. But now it does look like it's gonna be four more years of Bush/Obama.

Democrat/Republican, blah blah blah. I voted for someone who i thought would buck the old Power-Elite Establishment. But now it does look like it's gonna be four more years of Bush/Obama.

Yes sir. Trump and Obama are the same.

It's all his fault and the UN should sanction the USA for Trump's imperialistic sights on Afghanistan. He wants to take over the country and open golf courses and hotels there.

I'm hearing a lot of it is about Iran. They wanna own Afghanistan so they can use it as a staging ground for an eventual attack on Iran. I'm also hearing there's some natural resources to be plundered there. I mean let's face it, we shouldn't still be in Afghanistan at this point. So we have to ask, why are we still there?

"It's time to get out of Afghanistan. We're building schools and roads for people who hate us. It's not in our national interest." - Donald Trump

Boy, what happened to that guy? With Bannon out, it's pretty clear where Trump's Presidency is headed. More of the same ole same ole. 4 more years of Bush/Obama. So disappointing.

Sadly, the longest war in US History just got longer. I had some hope Trump would start moving us towards getting outta there, but it looks like he's gonna double down on that miserable quagmire instead.

It's more like Korea. What makes it worse than it is, and it is bad, is W created another sinkhole in Iraq. But "being there" prevents Russia or any other state actor or financed group from staging attacks without the very real possibility of hellfire missiles and special forces

after Trump said we should be gone spending the wasted money in Afghanistan on our own country everyone should have known he was lying so he could make people clap for him .

SUCKERS

Signs of the End of the Age

Matthew 24:7-34

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come.

7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

8 All these are the beginning of birth pains

9 Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name.

10 At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another,

11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many

12 Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.

13 But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand),

16 then let those in Judea flee to the mountains.

17 Let no one on the housetop come down to retrieve anything from his house.

18 And let no one in the field return for his cloak.

19 How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers!

20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath.

21 For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again.

22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.

23 At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.

24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

25 See, I have told you in advance.

26 So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30 At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

31 And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near.

33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that He is near, right at the door.

34 Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

I'm hearing a lot of it is about Iran. They wanna own Afghanistan so they can use it as a staging ground for an eventual attack on Iran. I'm also hearing there's some natural resources to be plundered there. I mean let's face it, we shouldn't still be in Afghanistan at this point. So we have to ask, why are we still there?

Then give aphgan to them! In a hot minute ! Have fun with the money pit.

Trump does not compare to either Bush or Obama in any positive way or Presidential attributes.

Then give aphgan to them! In a hot minute ! Have fun with the money pit.
Taliban - sunni

Iran - shiaa

Iran certainly has eyes on Iraq. And Syria

Forum List

Back