Trump's Address on Iran On Now

I heard him repeat the 150 billion dollar lie again.

It's not a lie, It was the Shah's money, not Iran.

What's your source?

It's an easy lookup. Go do it yourself.

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you.

No it isn't. I could care less if you actually know the truth. I was just trying to help you out.

I don't require your help, snowflake.

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

For fucks sake you dicks, how much sleep did Trump get in the past 24 hours maybe a couple hours? You sit in the big chair and address the world on little sleep and we'll see how well you speak live on camera. :eusa_hand:

He obviously has gotten plenty of rest:
Trump ordered Iran airstrike 'while on holiday at his golf club' | Metro News

And your point? He works even when he's on holiday? Yeah, that guy never stops working. I hear ya.

You TrumpTards, answer my questions:

Where's the video of the bases that were damaged by the missiles?
None!
Richard Engel/NBC is IN Erbil, and yet he has no video.
Where's the "immediate" retribution for attacking an American base, as Trump promised?
Not gonna' happen.
Trump has backed down.
Fat Bastard has backed down.

LOL

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

For fucks sake you dicks, how much sleep did Trump get in the past 24 hours maybe a couple hours? You sit in the big chair and address the world on little sleep and we'll see how well you speak live on camera. :eusa_hand:
This wasn’t a sleep thing he does it all the time. Not a big deal. He is way better than I’d be if I was thrown in front of cameras, no doubt, I hate that shit. But then again he is POTUS. I just think he could use a little training

It's not a lie, It was the Shah's money, not Iran.

What's your source?

It's an easy lookup. Go do it yourself.

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you.

No it isn't. I could care less if you actually know the truth. I was just trying to help you out.

I don't require your help, snowflake.

Apparently you do. :laughing0301:

Your a jerk. There was no struggle there. Go back and watch your floppy bastard. That idiot couldn't talk WITHOUT a prompter. Reading off a screen a pre-written thing just isn't Trump's gig, he likes to speak off the cuff his own words. But this was too serious and important a world event to do that.

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

At least we know he can read.
Good thing Barry Hussein never used a teleprompter, huh?

He could read too. So fucking what?

I don't care how he delivers it, I care about the content. YMMV and you may base everything on superficial BS (apparently you do)
Just an observation... yes a superficial one, but if you don’t care then Why did you respond to it?
to present his position? that seemed obvious. you missed that huh? go figure.

This wasn’t a sleep thing he does it all the time. Not a big deal. He is way better than I’d be if I was thrown in front of cameras, no doubt, I hate that shit. But then again he is POTUS. I just think he could use a little training

So why don't you analyze the actual CONTENT of his speech by reading it and get back to us on your thoughts? (Although, I don't have a lot of hope for you on the "reading" part of it honestly)

Your "assessment" had all to do with delivery and nothing to do with content. You assessed his capability for reading a prompter. You can't make that shit up. I don't worship Trump - That was an assumption on your part. You have a bias and you just showed it in spades.

There was very little content other than how amazing he is. A good 75% of his speech was about him. There was a lot of vague statements and basically no actual content. That and I am pretty sure he lied about the amount spent on the military in his 3 years, though maybe he added in what will be spent this year

None!
Where's the "immediate" retribution for attacking an American base?
Not gonna' happen.
Trump has backed down.

LOL

Go lick monkey balls. You're just disappointed because you didn't get to call Trump a tyrant Nazi war monger.

Is there a way for you to go back to Iran? I'll pay for it.
Never been there... got many other places on my travel list above Iran. Think my next adventure is going to be Iceland
So, maybe we send you to Siberia, then?
I’m already booked to Iceland. Go ahead to Siberia without me, let me know how you like it
went to iceland in october. it's surreal in the most of amazing of ways.
Led Zeppelin wrote a song after visiting there. The Immigrant song.

You TrumpTards, answer my questions:

None!
Richard Engel/NBC is IN Erbil, and yet he has no video.
Where's the "immediate" retribution for attacking an American base, as Trump promised?
Not gonna' happen.
Trump has backed down.

LOL
Trump promised immediate retribution if any American was harmed. No American was harmed. As Trump said when a drone was shot down, he doesn't kill people for property damage.

None!
Where's the "immediate" retribution for attacking an American base?
Not gonna' happen.
Trump has backed down.

LOL

Go lick monkey balls. You're just disappointed because you didn't get to call Trump a tyrant Nazi war monger.
some people just love hugging those terrorist dolls and blankets. He is saddened that their effort was so weak and pathetic.

He wasn't having a reading issue, he was having a mouth issue because he is on opioids. You could tell best at the very beginning where he had to keep stretching his tongue and he was severely out of breath.

I'm fine with his message on this one, though.

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

At least we know he can read.
Good thing Barry Hussein never used a teleprompter, huh?

He could read too. So fucking what?
Okie doke......

I'll also note that Iran sells over $1B of illegal drugs each year through our southern border. This provides more funding for terrorism - and is another reason to protect the border (along with keeping their terrorist agents out).

:linky::link:

Jeebus, don't you ever read and retain anything?

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

You know, that your link does not support the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs through the southern border...right?

Forum List

Back