Trumps 45 min speech on Wed

It will go to the USSC or we are living in a dictatorship
Unless 9 unelected judges throw out the people’s votes and install Trump as president, we are a dictatorship.

Yep. Makes sense.
We’re only asking a full independent audit with signatures and voters verified
That is a Democracy, you fat slob
You scum bags spent 50 million with zero evidence for 3 yrs on your fake Russian hoax

It will go to the USSC or we are living in a dictatorship
Unless 9 unelected judges throw out the people’s votes and install Trump as president, we are a dictatorship.

Yep. Makes sense.
We’re only asking a full independent audit with signatures and voters verified
That is a Democracy, you fat slob
You scum bags spent 50 million with zero evidence for 3 yrs on your fake Russian hoax
Already done. That’s how they count the votes in the first place.

These are hack , leftist judges in dirty , filthy rotten robe- they’re the lowest form of humanity
Um....

:dunno:

I am not a mathematician but I have the intellect to connect “‘the dots “
No you don’t.
Seems that Quasar knows where to correctly place a "comma", Joe fat fuck, the bloated, card carrying commie. Pathetic pieces of commie filth like yourself are in a very bad position....it's a "no win" situation for those of your ilk. Shall I explain that to you? Should I avoid multi-syllable words?

Seriously, it seems that those of us with triple digit IQ scores have been tasked with the thankless job of trying to communicate with the "short bus" clientele (that are more prone than not) that smears their shit in bathroom stalls.
My goodness.

You guys really need to get a grip.
Little Mac proclaims "My goodness"!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Could you even possibly come across as more of an "out of the closet fag"? HOLY shit, Macey......those two words uttered by an alleged man with two testicles reeks of someone that suffers from a "touch of the "lavender" and "putts from the other side of the green"....

(snicker)

Macey, were you cyber-wringing your tiny hands as you wrote that angst-filled post? Turn in your "man card", ya homo.
:heehee:

These are hack , leftist judges in dirty , filthy rotten robe- they’re the lowest form of humanity
Um....

:dunno:

I am not a mathematician but I have the intellect to connect “‘the dots “
No you don’t.
Seems that Quasar knows where to correctly place a "comma", Joe fat fuck, the bloated, card carrying commie. Pathetic pieces of commie filth like yourself are in a very bad position....it's a "no win" situation for those of your ilk. Shall I explain that to you? Should I avoid multi-syllable words?

Seriously, it seems that those of us with triple digit IQ scores have been tasked with the thankless job of trying to communicate with the "short bus" clientele (that are more prone than not) that smears their shit in bathroom stalls.
My goodness.

You guys really need to get a grip.
Little Mac proclaims "My goodness"!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Could you even possibly come across as more of an "out of the closet fag"? HOLY shit, Macey......those two words uttered by an alleged man with two testicles reeks of someone that suffers from a "touch of the "lavender" and "putts from the other side of the green"....

(snicker)

Macey, were you cyber-wringing your tiny hands as you wrote that angst-filled post? Turn in your "man card", ya homo.
:heehee:
They're very emotional.

Dr.Love is a complete fascist , ignoramus
You know a signature audit would easily switch to T

You game for an IQ test? I'm willing to bet that yours is a "massive black hole" !! :laughing0301:

Quasar: a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy, and typically having a starlike image in a telescope. It has been suggested that quasars contain massive black holes and may represent a stage in the evolution of some galaxies.

Dr.Love is a complete fascist , ignoramus
You know a signature audit would easily switch to T

You game for an IQ test? I'm willing to bet that yours is a "massive black hole" !! :laughing0301:

Quasar: a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy, and typically having a starlike image in a telescope. It has been suggested that quasars contain massive black holes and may represent a stage in the evolution of some galaxies.
You actually learned something factual

Several millions of ballots were switched to Biden from : massive ballot dumps , Trump ones being destroyed, ones with bad or no signatures counted and Biden batches run through endlessly!
This is not even counting the voting machine corruption

White atheist scum and Jewish Bolsheviks are not going to win

Pleases the USSC- do your god damn F job

most of this happened in 4 cities : Detroit, Philly , Milwaukee and Atlanta

Why not just admit that it's about black votes not being legitimate votes?
We know Trump and we know what this is about!
Many of the votes were whites

Interesting! And yet his bogus lawsuits are ALL in counties with a large percentage of black and brown voters.
I've been wondering why he didn't target the largely white suburbs that voted him out.
ALSO wondering why if there was great fraud and vote flipping, exactly *ONE seat flipped from R to D
*McSally to Kelly in AZ
I know why, and so should you!!

most of this happened in 4 cities : Detroit, Philly , Milwaukee and Atlanta

Why not just admit that it's about black votes not being legitimate votes?
We know Trump and we know what this is about!
Many of the votes were whites

Interesting! And yet his bogus lawsuits are ALL in counties with a large percentage of black and brown voters.
I've been wondering why he didn't target the largely white suburbs that voted him out.
ALSO wondering why if there was great fraud and vote flipping, exactly *ONE seat flipped from R to D
*McSally to Kelly in AZ
I know why, and so should you!!
It’s the metro cities, not the inner cities

New Topics

Forum List

Back