Trumps 45 min speech on Wed

Pretty much sums up the biggest fraud election in world history
I suggest you watch it

Trump is a LIAR. Why would anyone listen to what a lying loser has to say.

Now he lost x 40 the past 30 days .

But he has not lost millions of his idiots who will be eternally mesmerized by the Donald even after he is dead. Because he can promise his cult that he will come back from being dead and rule the entire world for 1000 years and they will buy it.

Trump has as much chance of that as he has to steal by reversal the election.

Pretty much sums up the biggest fraud election in world history
I suggest you watch it

Trump is a LIAR. Why would anyone listen to what a lying loser has to say.

Now he lost x 40 the past 30 days .

But he has not lost millions of his idiots who will be eternally mesmerized by the Donald even after he is dead. Because he can promise his cult that he will come back from being dead and rule the entire world for 1000 years and they will buy it.

Trump has as much chance of that as he has to steal by reversal the election.
Just like Jesus! Now that would be a shocker. What day is Trump coming back? I want to see that first hand!

1) gop banned from watching in big cities
2) trucks pulling in with millions of ballots that many were freshly made with zero creases and having the same signatures
3) voting polls that had millions of dead folks and folks who moved
4) employee running massive batches of Biden votes dozens of times in the machine
5) stacks of Trump votes tossed out
6) zero signature verifications

etc etc

Example of why Republicans are now “The Party of Stupid”

Just like Jesus! Now that would be a shocker. What day is Trump coming back? I want to see that first hand!

I don’t know but the crowd size to welcome Trump back from the dead will be a least 100 million counting all those 40 million white who had their votes flipped or stolen and hidden under a rock in Kalamszoo

Is it possible, on any level, that more voters just didn't want a second Trump term, based on their personal priorities, life experiences, positions on the issues and perspectives?

This is known as "Occam's Razor."

But when you are in a cult, it's just much easier to believe in a massive conspiracy theory about fraud that would require hundreds if not thousands of people to execute.
It seems like they just can't grasp the notion that others may not adore Trump like they do, even if those people completely disagree with him on the issues.

THAT kind of thinking is difficult for ME to grasp.

1) gop banned from watching in big cities
2) trucks pulling in with millions of ballots that many were freshly made with zero creases and having the same signatures
3) voting polls that had millions of dead folks and folks who moved
4) employee running massive batches of Biden votes dozens of times in the machine
5) stacks of Trump votes tossed out
6) zero signature verifications

etc etc
Lying out of his ass. No proof at all.
You have Mounds and mounds of affidavits and massive irregularities
You’re too stupid to understand basic law or even common sense
There is no proof of this just heresay.

Pretty much sums up the biggest fraud in world history
I suggest you watch it
Simple question, just curious:

Did you believe everything he said?
Simple question right back at you:

Have you seen any other explanation for the unprecedented number of total votes, and the overnight ballot fairies magically appearing while those counties were no longer counting?

because, so far, that's the only explanation I've seen.

Pretty much sums up the biggest fraud in world history
I suggest you watch it
Simple question, just curious:

Did you believe everything he said?
Simple question right back at you:

Have you seen any other explanation for the unprecedented number of total votes, and the overnight ballot fairies magically appearing while those counties were no longer counting?

because, so far, that's the only explanation I've seen.
Nope, I'm not paying close enough attention to.

I do know that judges, including those appointed by Trump, are not impressed by your supposed "evidence". So maybe your supposed "evidence" is a big ol' steaming pile of horseshit.

Although I did have Trumpsters tell me earlier today that Trump's judges are fake.

Good thing I don't take any of you people seriously.

All we have to do is sit back and watch how corporations all around the country are censoring Trump and conservatives to see how things have been rigged. Not hard really. It truly is a massive conspiracy. But really its just common sense. You could say a conspiracy would be to find a way to turn a blind eye to it all.
Is it possible, on any level, that more voters just didn't want a second Trump term, based on their personal priorities, life experiences, positions on the issues and perspectives?
It is possible.

Is it possible that, despite Trump's unprecedented 74 million votes, Mr. 10-people-rally got 80 million votes?

It's possible, but now looks less likely.

Is it possible that, while Wayne County stopped counting votes for the night on Nov. 3, in the wee hours of the morning on Nov. 4, suddenly, this happened:

michigan-steal--600x379.jpg

and at nearly the exact same time, this happened in Wisconsin:

Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning-526x600.jpg

Sure, it is possible that overnight, Biden's vote totals increased by 138,000 votes in Michigan and who knows how many in Wisconsin, while no other candidate's totals move by a single vote. Sure. It is POSSIBLE.

It would be interesting if there were any eye witnesses to the magic 138k vote increase for Joe only, right?

(I bet you think there were none. We saw videos posted the night of, by GOP poll watchers talking about being locked out but watching people pulling up to the counting facility with boxes full of new ballots. But, whatever, man. You just ignore all that stuff.)

Do you want to talk about the odds on the above increase to one candidate only?

Biden had 95 percent of all votes after they stopped the count lol
Plus millions of more “ freshly minted ones “

Had the "Deep State" had the power to influence the election, wouldn't they have also taken the Senate and more of the House?
No !! Because high ranking Republicans were in on the scam
Trumps presence allowed big wins in the H and S ; yet , he lost lol

If the USSC intervenes into Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin then T wins

Forum List

Back