Trumps 45 min speech on Wed

1) gop banned from watching in big cities
2) trucks pulling in with millions of ballots that many were freshly made with zero creases and having the same signatures
3) voting polls that had millions of dead folks and folks who moved
4) employee running massive batches of Biden votes dozens of times in the machine
5) stacks of Trump votes tossed out
6) zero signature verifications

etc etc

1) gop banned from watching in big cities
2) trucks pulling in with millions of ballots that many were freshly made with zero creases and having the same signatures
3) voting polls that had millions of dead folks and folks who moved
4) employee running massive batches of Biden votes dozens of times in the machine
5) stacks of Trump votes tossed out
6) zero signature verifications

etc etc
So you believe everything he said?

I am not a mathematician but I have the intellect to connect “‘the dots “
You have the intellect? Let me give you some more dots than.

There is a process for challenging election results. That process involves the courts. In those courts you have the opportunity to provide proof of your claims. This proof includes expert witnesses. This includes actual mathematicians. At the moment not a single of those lawsuits that allege voter fraud has been ruled favorably on. A lot of them have been dismissed tough. They have been dismissed by judges nominated by Trump, Obama and W.

Now use yourr intellect and connect those dots.

I am not a mathematician but I have the intellect to connect “‘the dots “
You have the intellect? Let me give you some more dots than.

There is a process for challenging election results. That process involves the courts. In those courts you have the opportunity to provide proof of your claims. This proof includes expert witnesses. This includes actual mathematicians. At the moment not a single of those lawsuits that allege voter fraud has been ruled favorably on. A lot of them have been dismissed tough. They have been dismissed by judges nominated by Trump, Obama and W.

Now use yourr intellect and connect those dots.
These are hack , leftist judges in dirty , filthy rotten robe- they’re the lowest form of humanity

These are hack , leftist judges in dirty , filthy rotten robe- they’re the lowest form of humanity
Um....

:dunno:

Um....
These are fake judges and nothing else
You have hundreds of eyewitness affidavits, you moron

Um....

:dunno:

What makes you think the judges aren't paid off or are blackmailed so their hands are tied. Plus they want to keep their jobs and also not have their legs broken and families destroyed by the Clinton, Obama cartel.

Forum List

Back