Trumpist Interview Confirms Everything Wrong with America

This video showing clips from an interview w/a Trumpster shows the utter insanity it is to be a Trumpster...

What is true, to the them, is false, and what is actually false, to them, is truth.

We see the same madness exhibited here on USMB every day in the threads.

How long will it last?

Trumpsters vs Bidenbots

Education is the issue. He mentioned media literacy and that is something that our schools have never done. You may get into that in University depending on the course you do but I see it in facebook posts every day from kids I went to school with.

They are easily programmed by the likes of trump. I do wonder if they had been better served if they had been taught to deconstruct a Daily Mail article or other propaganda than learning a list of kings and queens.

She has all her fallback positions neatly lined up and life is too short to spend time educating her.
So true.
Awwwwk, so true, awwwwk!
are you saying marcs a parrot?...

Education is the issue. He mentioned media literacy and that is something that our schools have never done. You may get into that in University depending on the course you do but I see it in facebook posts every day from kids I went to school with.

They are easily programmed by the likes of trump. I do wonder if they had been better served if they had been taught to deconstruct a Daily Mail article or other propaganda than learning a list of kings and queens.

She has all her fallback positions neatly lined up and life is too short to spend time educating her.
So true.
Awwwwk, so true, awwwwk!
are you saying marcs a parrot?...
A propaganda parrot awwwwk

I noticed that my dad who has never been anything but a Republican refused to acknowledge Trump in 2020. So did my Ma. I didn't ask who they voted for but they let me know they didn't like how he acted during Covid and they thought he wanted to lose because of his attitude, and they didn't think the election was stolen. They are late 70's and late 80's in age.

I disagree. Trump did everything he could to win, since presidential immunity would be the only thing keeping him from future incarceration.

Going into the election, Cy Vance Jr. already had his taxes. Laticia James had his business under investigation, and the SDNY was leaning on Alan Weiselberg.

I clearly saw it also, Trump got bored being president I guess he thought he'd be more aloof than he was, plus the real money is in fundraising, lobbying and speaking fees...
All he did was tweet, insult everyone and play golf.

Actually Trump did so much more. It's just that when he wasn't tweeting, and playing golf, he was finding ways of messing up the country.

He should have stuck to his original intentions. Get mexico to pay for the wall, and replace Obamacare with better cheaper health insurance.

This video showing clips from an interview w/a Trumpster shows the utter insanity it is to be a Trumpster...

What is true, to the them, is false, and what is actually false, to them, is truth.

How long will it last?

Oh look Marc found A VIDEO that reinforces his bias and hatred. Praise Jesus!!!

How long will it last?

Could Trumpism be a form of dementia that infects people with a certain type of world view (basically those who are thick as pig shit)?

Either way, I think someone should have shot the demented old hag and those of her ilk. It would make a change from them shooting unarmed black men.

How long will it last?

The problem is that the extremists on both sides of the aisle can sway the majority of their party. In 2006 there was a poll among Democrats and over 50% believed that Bush knew about 911. The consensus is that Bush stole the 2004 election.

No shortage of dummies in the political lemmings of the parties.

Believing in any of this conspiracy BS is just plain stupid and says America has dumbed down.

How long will it last?

Could Trumpism be a form of dementia that infects people with a certain type of world view (basically those who are thick as pig shit)?

Either way, I think someone should have shot the demented old hag and those of her ilk. It would make a change from them shooting unarmed black men.

Awww someone is needing a Midol enema right up the pelosi

In 2006 there was a poll among Democrats and over 50% believed that Bush knew about 911. The consensus is that Bush stole the 2004 election.

Not in 2000, not in 2004 did the democrats storm the capitol in order to stop the certification of what they viewed as stolen elections.

Now that's the big difference.

How long will it last?

Wise words Oz. Consider the Brexiteers that you know. How many of them have owned up that it is all a load of shit. I know one lad who has changed his opinion, mainly because his business is struggling because of it. The old infirms I know are still clinging to that bus.

This video showing clips from an interview w/a Trumpster shows the utter insanity it is to be a Trumpster.

[VID_GOES_HERE]

How long will it last?
Broad brush much? LOL

So do you speak for every black person in America when you post your insane comments on this board?

PS - No video...

Well you know they don't have ID, can't figure out how to use the Internet or even stay clean and articulate

How long will it last?

Did Nancy just order the Capitol Police to let them all in?

How long will it last?

The one most important thing you need to remember is......under no circumstances can a so-called Conservative ever admit they were wrong....ever......especially if that also means acknowledging a liberal was right......they would commit suicide first....

How long will it last?

The one most important thing you need to remember is......under no circumstances can a so-called Conservative ever admit they were wrong....ever......especially if that also means acknowledging a liberal was right......they would commit suicide first....

Another one speaking for the masses. Too funny.

How long will it last?

Another looney lefty advocating for violence.

How long will it last?

The entire nation needs to take up arms and eliminate the communists infection. Have a Minneapolis Massacre to start.

How long will it last?

So they are not any different than so-called Liberal They are a different side to the same coin, we just hhave both sides falsely the other side is different. Thanks for reinforcing the point.

In 2006 there was a poll among Democrats and over 50% believed that Bush knew about 911. The consensus is that Bush stole the 2004 election.

Not in 2000, not in 2004 did the democrats storm the capitol in order to stop the certification of what they viewed as stolen elections.

Now that's the big difference.

And? My point stands, the extremists control the two parties. Over 50% of Dems believed Bush knew about 911 before hand? Sounds pretty stupid to me.

The fact the left believed in voter fraud back in 2004 was absolutely stupid. The difference was Kerry conceded and Trump didn't. Had Trump thought of America first he would not of pushed his agenda and transition would have been peaceful.

Forum List

Back