Trumpery was rejected, but continues to ravage the GOP

[
He'll lose.. Georgia is turned off Trump and his supporters.

I'm sure all the Black Liberation Theology thugs will be screaming "UNCLE TOM" at him (again demonstrating the illiteracy among you Nazis) but without voter fraud, how will you stop him?

How'd the racist campaign you ran against Burgess Owens work out?

Then Mr. Kemp should be glad to be getting rid of the millions of little Trumpsters and be ready to coast to victory by his strategery of telling them all to go to perdition.
Respecting the truth can come at a high price, to be sure.

Watching the Peach Tree Keystone Cops braining one another with billy clubs, a discrete level of schadenfreude may be permitted.
Revel in your rhetoric as much as you like. It changes nothing about Trump's position as a powerbroker in the party. Those like Cheney, for example, who want to openly clash with him are welcome to try. Truth is the establishment Republicans in DC are going to realize, eventually, that they shat the bed and everyone KNOWS IT. Those who are mocking Trump by saying he's marginalized while the GOP moves on, are just simple-minded and they'll make more excuses later for why Trump's supporters are nut cases or cult members. Here's the thing though, Skippy, neither he nor we give a damn what establishment types want or think. One way or another, change is on the way.

Trump is destroying the GOP.

Trump exposed the GOP establishment. And he did that already.

It really doesn't matter if Donald J. Trump retires from politics forever and we never hear him speak out again, the establishment of the Republican Party lost credibility when they didn't stand with Trump to fight against Liberalism from 2017-2021 when they had a leader in the WH.

No one will believe Kasich or Romney or the Bush Family, if they try to rally against the extremism of Sleepy Joe & AOC after backing them to the hilt over the last two election cycles.

Thank God they didn't stand with Trump.. He's dumb as hell and a lying vulgarian.

That was Mr. Kemp's choice , but it isn't "Trump" destroying anything. Its just Kemp deciding to cancel Trump and go it along, as it was always his choice to do so. It isn't Trump that is purging his own voters out of the Georgia Republican Party, its fellows like Kemp.

BTW, if Kemp doesn't want to work for the votes of the millions of Little Trumpsters, that's his own affair and not the fault of The Donald.

Trump is the equivalent of scraping the bottom of the barrel.. Republicans know that.

1619011669895.png

Then Mr. Kemp should be glad to be getting rid of the millions of little Trumpsters and be ready to coast to victory by his strategery of telling them all to go to perdition.
Respecting the truth can come at a high price, to be sure.

What "high price" are you talking about? Telling the Trumpsters to go to hell should be a no-brainer and a sure trip to the winner's circle for Kemp, no?

Says the fuckwad Nazi who spent 4 years spewing the "RUSHING COALUSHUN" conspiracy theory.

Blow it our your ass, Adolf.
The reality is that I never, not once, alleged "collusion" between Trump's operatives and Putin's.

I have always acknowledged that their having a common objective - electing Trump - did not require it.

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government
inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers...
Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit,

and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."
TRUMP ADVISOR STEVE 'BAM BAM' BANNON

Your need to evoke your nazis is especially amusing since they hail Trump as their "God Emperor!"
[https://dailystormer.su/evil-****-n...eror-trump-not-to-crush-him-like-a-cockroach/]

A price you're not willing to pay, obviously.
Actually, my respecting the truth exacts no price for me, whatever.

For Republican officeholders who evoke the Loser's hysterical condemnation by refusing to subscribe to his self-serving lie, that is often not the case.

Says the fuckwad Nazi who spent 4 years spewing the "RUSHING COALUSHUN" conspiracy theory.

Blow it our your ass, Adolf.
The reality is that I never, not once, alleged "collusion" between Trump's operatives and Putin's.

I have always acknowledged that their having a common objective - electing Trump - did not require it.

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government
inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers...
Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit,

and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."
TRUMP ADVISOR STEVE 'BAM BAM' BANNON

Your need to evoke your nazis is especially amusing since they hail Trump as their "God Emperor!"
[https://dailystormer.su/evil-****-n...eror-trump-not-to-crush-him-like-a-cockroach/]

:rofl:

AND the Nazi CONTINUES with the bullshit "Bigfoot dun colludified with Loch Ness to electify trump."

Look, you're a demagogue with zero integrity - not a hint or a shred, a Heinrich Himmler clone, no one who has encountered you believes anything you post - nor should they.

{

Three Russians at that meeting have ties to Fusion GPS. Email chains among them revealed that the purpose of the meeting was the Magnitsky Act, not dirt on Clinton. This makes perfect sense considering the following: (1) one of them said they personally knew Hillary Clinton since the 1990s and knew several people in her campaign in 2016 (Akhmetshin) and (2) the interpreter also knew Clinton and had acted as her interpreter when she was Secretary of State and had also acted as an interpreter for Obama and John Kerry.

Rinat Akheshin said he traveled by train from DC to New York the morning of June 9th to attend a show along with an associate- Ed Lieberman. He was the husband of Evelyn Lieberman who was a tax attorney for Bill Clinton. Akhmetshin was also a friend of Glenn Simpson who he met through Simpson’s wife while she was a reporter stationed in Brussels. The day after the dinner, Akhmetshin dined with Simpson, Simpson’s wife, Lieberman and Veselnitskaya in DC. Apparently during all these dinners and lunches together, neither Veselnitskaya nor Akhmetshin discussed the Trump Tower meeting. During Congressional testimony, Akhmetshin eventually confided that he had mentioned the meeting to Lieberman at some point.

}

The Infamous Trump Tower Meeting "Bombshell" That Wasn't- Part 3 – RedState

For Republican officeholders who evoke the Loser's hysterical condemnation by refusing to subscribe to his self-serving lie, that is often not the case.

You have no respect for the truth, obviously it exacts no price. You are a demagogue.

You are pathological, you have not a shred of honor or integrity - you have only your Reich.

If an officeholder doesn't want Trump supporters and tells them to go elsewhere, how does that "exact a price" on them? Getting rid of the Trumpsters allows them to seek other, more woke , supporters to allow him to coast to victory.

If an officeholder doesn't want Trump supporters and tells them to go elsewhere, how does that "exact a price" on them? Getting rid of the Trumpsters allows them to seek other, more woke , supporters to allow him to coast to victory.
What officeholder has told Trump supporters to "go elsewhere"?

You have no respect for the truth, obviously it exacts no price. You are a demagogue.

You are pathological, you have not a shred of honor or integrity - you have only your Reich.
Compose yourself. You appear to be lashing out irrationally.

It is entirely reasonable to recognize that four years of multiple, independent public surveys that consistently and relentlessly found a high level of disapproval for Trump does not result in an inexplicable "Landslide!" victory, especially when not a single conspirator in such a vast caper has been identified, even by the most fanatical Trumpy zealot who would be hellbent upon doing so.

The fantasy that most voters preferred Trump in a "Landslide!" further begs the question why they are so contemptuous of the Loser after the election if they had voted for him.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 11.38.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 11.36.04 AM.png

Last edited:

Gov. Kemp and Sec of State Raffensperger in Georgia.

But elsewhere, Sen. Romney, Murkowski, Sasse, Toomey, Flake, Rep. Cheney, Rep. Kinsinger told the Trumpsters to "get lost" and support someone else.

And plenty of other non-office holders like the Bush Family.

BTW, I support the right of ALL of these Republicans to reject my support and I will honor their request to vote for someone else.

It is entirely reasonable to recognize that four years of multiple, independent public surveys that consistently and relentlessly found a high level of disapproval for Trump does not result in an inexplicable "Landslide!" victory, especially when not a single conspirator in such a vast caper has been identified, even by the most fanatical Trumpy zealot who would be hellbent upon doing so.
Gov. Kemp and Sec of State Raffensperger in Georgia.... Sen. Romney, Murkowski, Sasse, Toomey, Flake, Rep. Cheney, Rep. Kinsinger told the Trumpsters to "get lost" and support someone else...
Please provide your links to document that the Republican politicians you listed told Trump supporters to "go elsewhere."

Wouldn't they all want the personality cult to return to the traditions of the Republican Party?

Gov. Kemp and Sec of State Raffensperger in Georgia.... Sen. Romney, Murkowski, Sasse, Toomey, Flake, Rep. Cheney, Rep. Kinsinger told the Trumpsters to "get lost" and support someone else...
Please provide your links to document that the Republican politicians you listed told Trump supporters to "go elsewhere."

Wouldn't they all want the personality cult to return to the traditions of the Republican Party?

If these folks want people to vote for them, they need to achieve accomplishments, not just denounce the Little Trumpsters. And I don't see any of them doing that.

What has Kemp, example given, done to earn the votes of Trumpsters? Nothing.

That's tantamount to telling them to look elsewhere.

Ditto with Romney et al.

The election was fair and square.
You must be living in reality.
You must have to move everyday.

PAY NO MIND to these bumpkins. They've had 10,000 opportunities to offer . . . anything . . . showing that Trump's election claims are false, wrong, mistaken, or just pure BS.

They haven't because they can't. And in a few weeks when I start laying out the whole case on how Bidden stole the election, they won't offer anything there disproving a bit of it there either.

Forum List

Back