Trumpers try to act like every court DIDN'T rule against them...

The courts have spoken. Trump appointed judges have ruled. There is no evidence of election fraud.

Trumpers still try to present proven lies as "evidence" of fraud.

They conveniently ignore the fact that their "evidence" has been completely debunked.

Please explain how voter fraud took place when all the fabricated examples of fraud have been fully debunked by the courts, MULTIPLE TIMES...

Basically now Trumpers are trying to concoct a lie to explain why every court has rejected them, but it can't be done.

**EDIT**
Rudy Giuliani and other Trump lawyers presented the supposed evidence of fraud before the courts. The courts unanimously rejected Giuliani's lies.

Every court in nazi germany sided with hitler too

Rudy Giuliani and other Trump lawyers presented the evidence before the courts. The courts unanimously rejected Giuliani's lies.

The courts have spoken, there is no fraud at all in anyway.

That disqualifies you from any rational discussion right there.
The truth hurts, I get it, but at least lose with dignity...

Rudy Giuliani and other Trump lawyers presented the evidence before the courts. The courts unanimously rejected Giuliani's lies.

He did not lose. There was massive fraud. We are done.

The rules of evidence require catching someone with their hands in the cookie jar. Eyewitness accounts fail without corroborating evidence in support of the allegations, in this case, without irrefutable physical evidence impossible. Suspicions are baseless and the courts ruled correctly on the evidence. Now its time to address voter registration, identification, and enact validation programs designed to insure the integrity of the vote.

Hey, I went along with the election results. The only thing I want to see is election reform
where all 50 states use the exact same criteria when casting a vote. None of the willy nilly that was going on
in this last election.

Won't happen. Each individual state has the right to run their own elections any way they want, unless you can get a constitutional amendment.

In fairness, trump did have a shit-for-brains lawyer

But yeah, there was no real evidence either.

Hey, I went along with the election results. The only thing I want to see is election reform
where all 50 states use the exact same criteria when casting a vote. None of the willy nilly that was going on
in this last election.

Won't happen. Each individual state has the right to run their own elections any way they want, unless you can get a constitutional amendment.
That's what it's going to take, with the technology we have today, it's time.

Good for you. One out of three is at least a good start.

in this last election.

That's what it's going to take, with the technology we have today, it's time.

It is technically possible, but it won't happen.

Good for you. One out of three is at least a good start.
Now start on your reading comprehension.

The courts have spoken. Trump appointed judges have ruled. There is no evidence of election fraud.

They conveniently ignore the fact that their "evidence" has been completely debunked.

Please explain how voter fraud took place when all the fabricated examples of fraud have been fully debunked by the courts, MULTIPLE TIMES...

Basically now Trumpers are trying to concoct a lie to explain why every court has rejected them, but it can't be done.

**EDIT**
Rudy Giuliani and other Trump lawyers presented the supposed evidence of fraud before the courts. The courts unanimously rejected Giuliani's lies.

Every court in nazi germany sided with hitler too

That's because Hitler was a lot smarter than Trump. The judges Trump appointed didn't ignore the law like Hitler's judges did.

**EDIT**

Trumpers try to act like every court DIDN'T rule against them...

And terrorists try to pretend that the courts are not part of government.

Was the evidence "debunked" or simply thrown out without even being looked at?

Some of the judges were conservatives. The problem is even if Republicans can point to a lot of unusual irregularities it's still hard to prove it to the threshold necessary to achieve what they are trying to achieve.

Well even conservatives can be wrong sometimes. I mean, I can totally understand why even the most patriotic judge among them might not want to give this stuff the time of day. Especially the patriotic ones. Either way you go at it, millions of americans feel like their vote was robbed.
The point being that Democrats had been working for over a year to set up this theft.
They made sure that the only way any evidence could be heard on the merits of their claims would be the Supreme Court.....and of course GWB's pick made sure the case never was heard.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep living in denial. Maybe if you pray really really hard the facts will just disappear, like they do on Foxnews.

Sometimes in life it is just easier to live a lie

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep living in denial. Maybe if you pray really really hard the facts will just disappear, like they do on Foxnews.

So you take the easy way out. Got it.

Again.....after 4+ years of sore-loserville from the left.....I think you should STFU.

Was the evidence "debunked" or simply thrown out without even being looked at?

Some of the judges were conservatives. The problem is even if Republicans can point to a lot of unusual irregularities it's still hard to prove it to the threshold necessary to achieve what they are trying to achieve.

Well even conservatives can be wrong sometimes. I mean, I can totally understand why even the most patriotic judge among them might not want to give this stuff the time of day. Especially the patriotic ones. Either way you go at it, millions of americans feel like their vote was robbed.
The point being that Democrats had been working for over a year to set up this theft.
They made sure that the only way any evidence could be heard on the merits of their claims would be the Supreme Court.....and of course GWB's pick made sure the case never was heard.
You mean you will tell any insane lie or wacko fabricated conspiracy theory to support your lie.

This shows the true extent of the insanity and lies you wackos will go to just because you can't admit Trump lost.

At least lose with dignity.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you take the easy way out. Got it.
Yes I follow the facts and the truth.
All the facts say there was no fraud.
There is no credible evidence that indicates fraud.

Forum List

Back