Trumpers try to act like every court DIDN'T rule against them...

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The courts have spoken. Trump appointed judges have ruled. There is no evidence of election fraud.

Trumpers still try to present proven lies as "evidence" of fraud.

They conveniently ignore the fact that their "evidence" has been completely debunked.

Please explain how voter fraud took place when all the fabricated examples of fraud have been fully debunked by the courts, MULTIPLE TIMES...

Basically now Trumpers are trying to concoct a lie to explain why every court has rejected them, but it can't be done.

**EDIT**
Rudy Giuliani and other Trump lawyers presented the supposed evidence of fraud before the courts. The courts unanimously rejected Giuliani's lies.

Last edited:
Every lawsuit dismissed. 65 lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court cases. No evidence to warrant a trial. No Kraken released. Here's a list released shortly before the insurrection at the Capitol took place.

Was the evidence "debunked" or simply thrown out without even being looked at?

Some of the judges were conservatives. The problem is even if Republicans can point to a lot of unusual irregularities it's still hard to prove it to the threshold necessary to achieve what they are trying to achieve.

I only know of a few examples of I can share, but if you add them up a state could have changed:
1. PA SC illegally extended the election deadline from Tues to Friday
2. PA sec of state illegally allowed cities to correct ballots, but not upstate ballots
3. PA provisional ballots were not handled uniformly
4. Several states signature matching was not done properly
5. Several states poll watchers were forced out
6. Many sworn affidavits were not investigated
7. Votes on the wrong type of paper
8. etc.

There were many other instances. I don't know why the courts didn't believe the facts as presented?!
There may have been more than a few bad cases, but the following meme shows the unlikely slug of votes that swung the election:
1611094777058.png

Was the evidence "debunked" or simply thrown out without even being looked at?

Some of the judges were conservatives. The problem is even if Republicans can point to a lot of unusual irregularities it's still hard to prove it to the threshold necessary to achieve what they are trying to achieve.

Well even conservatives can be wrong sometimes. I mean, I can totally understand why even the most patriotic judge among them might not want to give this stuff the time of day. Especially the patriotic ones. Either way you go at it, millions of americans feel like their vote was robbed.

I only know of a few examples of I can share, but if you add them up a state could have changed:
2. PA sec of state illegally allowed cities to correct ballots, but not upstate ballots
8. etc.

There were many other instances. I don't know why the courts didn't believe the facts as presented?!
There may have been more than a few bad cases, but the following meme shows the unlikely slug of votes that swung the election:
View attachment 445369

Ugh...just stop. He lost. Deal with it. This is worse than embarrassing. The judges threw out the court cases. If there was anything to those "sworn affidavits", they would have been heard. Your Kraken was released. It turned out to be a fluffy bunny.

The courts have spoken. Trump appointed judges have ruled. There is no evidence of election fraud.

They conveniently ignore the fact that their "evidence" has been completely debunked.

Please explain how voter fraud took place when all the fabricated examples of fraud have been fully debunked by the courts, MULTIPLE TIMES...

Basically now Trumpers are trying to concoct a lie to explain why every court has rejected them, but it can't be done.

Spot on.
Trump and Republican officials have won zero out of at least 42 lawsuits they've filed since Election Day

8. etc.

View attachment 445369

Ugh...just stop. He lost. Deal with it. This is worse than embarrassing. The judges threw out the court cases. If there was anything to those "sworn affidavits", they would have been heard. Your Kraken was released. It turned out to be a fluffy bunny.

kyzr: "I don't know why the courts didn't believe the facts as presented?!"

BECAUSE THERE WEREN'T ANY TO PRESENT.

And you can't even post a link to ANY of the 8 points above. Especially no. 8: etc.

You're a poor lost Trump zombie.

Rudy Giuliani and other Trump lawyers presented the evidence before the courts. The courts unanimously rejected Giuliani's lies.

The courts have spoken, there is no fraud at all in anyway.

This is very sick stuff and dangerous for our country. This is like David Koresh and Jim Jones insane.

There's a book called True Believer by Eric Hoffer written in 1951 about the who and why some people join these movements.. Trump has tapped into Hitler's method for inciting the mob.. I hope and pray they don't destroy the country. ..The danger is very real ..They talk about civil war.. Nationalism, racism, Fascism... religious fanaticism is very potent stuff.

Its been 25 years since I first heard someone say they WANTED a theocracy..

Well even conservatives can be wrong sometimes. I mean, I can totally understand why even the most patriotic judge among them might not want to give this stuff the time of day. Especially the patriotic ones. Either way you go at it, millions of americans feel like their vote was robbed.

Not being able to reach the evidence threshold to prove something in court doesn't necessarily mean you're wrong.

8. etc.

View attachment 445369

Trump presented no evidence. Its one thing to lie to the public and repeat those lies ad nauseam, but neither Trump nor his lawyers, who are officers of the court, are willing to lie to the court under oath.. Trump is a evil man.. no different than any of the other demagogues and nationalists of the 20th century.

Just be warned.. You are part of a movement to destroy our country.

Not being able to reach the evidence threshold to prove something in court doesn't necessarily mean you're wrong.

He's had sixty lawsuits with judges Trump appointed. In every election someone wins and someone loses.. What the fcuk is wrong with you? Step up and be a man..

Rudy Giuliani and other Trump lawyers presented the evidence before the courts. The courts unanimously rejected Giuliani's lies.

That disqualifies you from any rational discussion right there.

I had my Covid shot today.. It was a complete clusterfuck .. like something organized by the Keystone Cops. So I was stuck with several hundred people waiting and being directed this way and that.. but what was consistent is that they hate Trump. I was so surprised..

Forum List

Back