Trumpers lose and lose again

whatever happened to that old crone hillary clinton

Oh don't worry. She was found guilty of nothing. Even when all those nasty republicans said she was guilty in bhengazi and responsible for 59 odd people on her staff dying. They mentioned about some other vile things also but it all came to nothing. I think they must have been joking. What do you think.

..the losers are Americans and you..Biden is turning the US into the USA = United States of Africa = shithole

Oh by the way: If I exclude South Africa it are less than 100,000 deaths because of covid19 in Africa. And who calls other countries "shithole countries"? Trump?

maxresdefault.jpg

To leave or to let leave is here the question. In the democracy in Athens - "the prototype" - they banned everyone for some years, who was too mighty and too rich.

In the final analysis, Trump is the biggest loser ever. Unfortunately it has cost his followers dearly. They lost their president, they lost their dignity and self-respect because in following a habitual liar they have all but admitted they are fools. And following his advice about covid they are now risking their very lives. The old covid had a .04125 fatality rate. The Delta variant has a .08 fatality rate and it spreads twice as fast. Unfortunately we are seeing breakthrough cases for the vaccinated. By the time the epsilon zeta strain evolves no one will be safe. The task at hand was to get everyone in in the world vaccinated, we can't even get everybody in America vaccinated when it's free. I'm sorry but I believe the human race is going to endure unbelievable suffering because of this. Human beings are losing, the virus is winning. There is no doubt about this. Our ignorance is destroying us.
NOT.

zaangalewa calls???Africa IS a shithole..libs/blacks/Dems are afraid of the truth--it hurts
worst in SANITATION, potable water/disease/starvation/etc etc etc
View attachment 518283

Swallow your Big Mac in a whole. Costs you only $5.65 in average since 2021. Will not be cheaper next year. What a paradise the USA is - and what shithole countries are all other countries in the world, where not only billionaires live.

~~~~~~

Krystal Ball Says the Most FRIGHTENING Words for Democrats​

She's definitely on the Left but the fact that her words will strike TERROR in the hearts of liberals is great. There will probably be angry pushback from the PMS/DSA Dem Leftitsts on this.
What gives her words extra credibility is that she is no fan of Trump. However, Ball's saving grace, in addition to opposing Social Media censorship, is that she can be brutally honest at times even if it means harming the fantasies of her fellow leftists. And her honesty about Trump's prospects in 2024 have to strike horrible fear in the pits of the stomachs of many liberals and their media allies.
It's a sad day when people on your own side see the truth while you simply can't face the truth....

So you're a fan of this God-forsaken show?

zaangalewa that's a lot of babble shit double talk from you--has NOTHING to do with and doesn't refute the point at all--YOU lose
hahhahahahahahahaha
1627493089816.png

zaangalewa that's a lot of babble shit double talk from you--has NOTHING to do with and doesn't refute the point at all--YOU lose
hahhahahahahahahaha
View attachment 518420

Oh by the way: The average life span of US-Americans is only about 80 years as long as we do not calculate abortions. If we add abortions then the average life span of an US-American is only about 60 years.

Stann says our ignorance is destroying us. Immigration will destroy us. Immigration will lead to America's demise.

Specially the descendents of migrants are also damned dangerous in the USA. And do you really think the USA will lead to America's demise?

So because I won't take the Vax I am afraid of it. You're not a bright one.
You won't take a free vaccinations that might save your life and you have the nerve to say I'm not up bright. The odds are against you.

Oh by the way: The average life span of US-Americans is only about 80 years as long as we do not calculate abortions. If we add abortions then the average life span of an US-American is only about 60 years.
Actually the lifespan of Americans keeps dropping for various reasons. We lost a whole year and a half during the pandemic.

Illegal immigrants some who have COVID-19 or a variation of it are being shipped to cities all over our nation. I’m sorry but that doesn’t make sense to me.

Don’t be surprised when we shut the nation down again to stop the return of COVID-19 plus its growing number of variations.

The old covid had a .04125 fatality rate. The Delta variant has a .08 fatality rate and it spreads twice as fast. Unfortunately we are seeing breakthrough cases for the vaccinated. By the time the epsilon zeta strain evolves no one will be safe.
You have a real problem with linking your statements. If you have no supporting source, it is bullshit. Either link it or STFU. It is in the rules of USMB, didn't you read them? Quit spreading bullshit moron.

Oh don't worry. She was found guilty of nothing. Even when all those nasty republicans said she was guilty in bhengazi and responsible for 59 odd people on her staff dying. They mentioned about some other vile things also but it all came to nothing. I think they must have been joking. What do you think.
And she is keeping a low profile lest she get her head lopped off.

Forum List

Back