Trumper's Last Words "Get Vaccinated"

The media simply reported on Trump's constant tweets and television speeches. Blame Trump NOT media.
No, the media was also reporting on Fau Chi’s communist, ambiguous stance on masking, which was designed to confuse the already confused prisoner population.

Brad Vinnard joins the growing list of trump Nazis sacrificing their lives to make America great again. If only more trump Nazis could make this sacrifice, what a wonderful democracy we would live in.

Better look at the history. Blacks have been dying at a 2 to 1 ratio of whites since this started, and now they lead the group of people hesitant of getting the vaccine. Most blacks vote Democrat.

Better look at the history. Blacks have been dying at a 2 to 1 ratio of whites since this started, and now they lead the group of people hesitant of getting the vaccine. Most blacks vote Democrat.
I believe you exaggerate (Imagine that...) but in any event it doesn't absolve all those hesitant Trumpers and certainly doesn't absolve all those Trump Humpers like you who are encouraging others NOT to get vaccinated even though you have been

I believe you exaggerate (Imagine that...) but in any event it doesn't absolve all those hesitant Trumpers and certainly doesn't absolve all those Trump Humpers like you who are encouraging others NOT to get vaccinated even though you have been

Correct, I do not encourage anybody else to get vaccinated. That's an individual decision and I'm not going to try and persuade anybody either way. If you want the vaccine, get it. If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. That's what America is about--freedom of choice.

Forum List

Back