Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:

"The left"?

This isn't about "politics". This is a CULT. Read the post I just quoted.
Then think about the yahoos plotting to KIDNAP AND EXECUTE a governor.
"Very fine people". "Stand by". "Beat the crap out of 'em". Running cars off the road. We could go on and on.

Its not a cult. People are just as loyal to trump as there are people loyal to Biden. I don't understand how people can put labels only on one side, when the other side are just as much loyal to their guy.

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple. You're in Jim Jones territory. For fuck's sake you have these lemmings right here on this board, threatening their fellow citizens with violence, for no reason any more tangible than that Orange Crash said so. That is in fact what this thread is ABOUT.

And yet the poster I quoted actually tried to hide it behind "politics". So I called her on it.

Matter of fact you just committed the same gaffe "why do left-wingers...". Intentional blindness. More than a few of y'all are always desperate to try to spin all this into some kind of "political" situation, presumably because you can't handle it on its real basis.

From our temporal perspective we look back at the Germany of the 1930s and ask, "how could a nation blindly go along with that?". Whelp, that's the same thing the world of tomorrow will be asking --- indeed the rest of the world is already asking it.

I'll be damned if I can come up with an answer.
Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple.

Interesting, because the same thing applies to biden and his supporters. There are things that have come out about biden, things that have some evidence, or at least some suspicious looking information, and the left denies and defends it to their very core.

You call right wingers cultists for the very same thing

This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother.

But say speaking of cult followers, since we both know that proper names are capitalized in English, how is it the only time you do that is on the name "Trump"?
This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother

Isn't that what this thread is about? The OP wanted to call out the rights [sic call for violence

See what I mean? You just did it AGAIN. It's like this all sails right over your head. Or you duck.

Read the thread title and explain to me where it says anything about "the right".
Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

"The left"?

"Very fine people". "Stand by". "Beat the crap out of 'em". Running cars off the road. We could go on and on.

Its not a cult. People are just as loyal to trump as there are people loyal to Biden. I don't understand how people can put labels only on one side, when the other side are just as much loyal to their guy.

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple. You're in Jim Jones territory. For fuck's sake you have these lemmings right here on this board, threatening their fellow citizens with violence, for no reason any more tangible than that Orange Crash said so. That is in fact what this thread is ABOUT.

And yet the poster I quoted actually tried to hide it behind "politics". So I called her on it.

Matter of fact you just committed the same gaffe "why do left-wingers...". Intentional blindness. More than a few of y'all are always desperate to try to spin all this into some kind of "political" situation, presumably because you can't handle it on its real basis.

From our temporal perspective we look back at the Germany of the 1930s and ask, "how could a nation blindly go along with that?". Whelp, that's the same thing the world of tomorrow will be asking --- indeed the rest of the world is already asking it.

This continuous attempt to compare to Trump and loyal Deep State democrat proven crime syndicate -rejecting conservatives is the biggest leftist practice of accusing others of being who they are and doing what they do.

From violent marches to Unconstitutional attempts to control the populace to state / big tech / fake news censoring and flat out banning / silencing news and anyone who does not embrace the liberal-only allowed agendas and ideology to having 'revenge' lists and committees calling for purging the US political landscape in this country, to include 're-education camp's....the ONLY ones who even closely resembles the Nazis / Nazi Germany are the liberal extremist democrats....

That's nice, dear. :itsok:

straight-jacket.gif
'dear'?

You are too f*ing stupid to be my grandparents & too ugly to be their dog...you have proven you have nothing to contribute in intelligent conversation...so do is all a favor & STFU....

That's nice, dear. But I assure you if I was your grandparent I'd be turning to my wife saying "that's not from MY side of the family".
If you were my grandparent you would be dead, snowflake...

Wait for it...............

That's nice, dear.
Aww...growing up there was a kid down the street from us who was mentally challenged ...just like you ... repeated the same stupid things over and over again...just like you....thought he was funny....just like you....amused himself ...just like you. Poor kid...

"The left"?

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple.

Interesting, because the same thing applies to biden and his supporters. There are things that have come out about biden, things that have some evidence, or at least some suspicious looking information, and the left denies and defends it to their very core.

This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother.

But say speaking of cult followers, since we both know that proper names are capitalized in English, how is it the only time you do that is on the name "Trump"?
This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother

Isn't that what this thread is about? The OP wanted to call out the rights [sic call for violence

See what I mean? You just did it AGAIN. It's like this all sails right over your head. Or you duck.

Read the thread title and explain to me where it says anything about "the right".

"The left"?

This continuous attempt to compare to Trump and loyal Deep State democrat proven crime syndicate -rejecting conservatives is the biggest leftist practice of accusing others of being who they are and doing what they do.

From violent marches to Unconstitutional attempts to control the populace to state / big tech / fake news censoring and flat out banning / silencing news and anyone who does not embrace the liberal-only allowed agendas and ideology to having 'revenge' lists and committees calling for purging the US political landscape in this country, to include 're-education camp's....the ONLY ones who even closely resembles the Nazis / Nazi Germany are the liberal extremist democrats....

That's nice, dear. :itsok:

straight-jacket.gif
'dear'?

You are too f*ing stupid to be my grandparents & too ugly to be their dog...you have proven you have nothing to contribute in intelligent conversation...so do is all a favor & STFU....

That's nice, dear. But I assure you if I was your grandparent I'd be turning to my wife saying "that's not from MY side of the family".
If you were my grandparent you would be dead, snowflake...

Wait for it...............

That's nice, dear.
Aww...growing up there was a kid down the street from us who was mentally challenged ...just like you ... repeated the same stupid things over and over again...just like you....thought he was funny....just like you....amused himself ...just like you. Poor kid...

That's nice, dear.

Lol! They “don’t burn or loot”. They only threaten public officials with death and promise armed insurrections :icon_rolleyes:

I’m currently on vacay at a resort in Central Oregon. So on my drive out, I passed through a tiny town called Sweet Home & witnesses one of those stupid Trump convoys with the giant flags.

There were 5 jacked up trucks with surley looking clowns in the truck beds packing AK-47s. I wanted to open my window & yell “you lost - go home!!” but thought better of it.

These assholes need intervention and therapy PRONTO before they start acting out!
Any plans on seeing scenic Portland on your vacation? :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. Although that’s home territory bro. Thx, Portland is gorgeous. Stay in Bumfuck please! :laugh2:

1606194565635.jpeg

The ugly underbelly of Trumpism is all over this thread
People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Free to listen to fascist bullshit from folks like you? What a privilege.
Unlike the fascist left, we recognise your basic rights to think, feel and publish whatever you like, to assemble with the like-minded, and we do not attempt to criminalize political disagreements like you guys do. You folks really should start respecting the rights of others and end these attempts to control others.

You'll be surprised at how much better you feel when treat others with the respect that you expect to be shown to you.

There is nothing wrong, and much right, with others holding views you disagree with and freely voicing and publishing them.
There is nothing right with:

It may be time to get out the guns and have the revolt that they apparently are insisting on. And perhaps shoot that black SOB among the first. It's about time to take this country back in the only way these SOBs seem to understand.
OR
You should be shot as a traitor komrade.

How am I supposed to respect that? You call that "another viewpoint?"
Zorro! More above. I am not a rioting mob. When we talk, it is one on one. All your generalities are just so much Anti-Democrat propaganda.
Direct me to your posts, prior to when polling against the riots was published, where you loudly and unequivocally condemned the riots, looting, assault, and arson that the lawless left engaged in, in our cities, all summer.
Why? It has nothing to do with this argument.
You fool no one. Everyone knows which side was burning our cities all summer.

People hold different views than you and are free to voice them. Get over it. If you want fascism, move to country without our Constitutional guarantees to free thought and voice.
Unlike the fascist left, we recognise your basic rights to think, feel and publish whatever you like, to assemble with the like-minded, and we do not attempt to criminalize political disagreements like you guys do. You folks really should start respecting the rights of others and end these attempts to control others.

You'll be surprised at how much better you feel when treat others with the respect that you expect to be shown to you.

There is nothing wrong, and much right, with others holding views you disagree with and freely voicing and publishing them.

It may be time to get out the guns and have the revolt that they apparently are insisting on. And perhaps shoot that black SOB among the first. It's about time to take this country back in the only way these SOBs seem to understand.
OR

Zorro! More above. I am not a rioting mob. When we talk, it is one on one. All your generalities are just so much Anti-Democrat propaganda.
Direct me to your posts, prior to when polling against the riots was published, where you loudly and unequivocally condemned the riots, looting, assault, and arson that the lawless left engaged in, in our cities, all summer.
Keep deflecting. At least you're decent enough to realize I'm right and the mad violence that gets spouted here hourly by your conservative brethren is indecent and can't be defended.

OR

Keep deflecting. At least you're decent enough to realize I'm right and the mad violence that gets spouted here hourly by your conservative brethren is indecent and can't be defended.
Thy name is projection. It's weird how you guys think that if you lie enough, that reality changes. The Blue Dress taught you nothing?

OR

Thy name is projection. It's weird how you guys think that if you lie enough, that reality changes. The Blue Dress taught you nothing?
How do I lie about what is right in front of your nose? You won't address the topic, so have a nice evening.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Not gonna happen on any substantive scale... they lack both the ball$ and the assent of The People.

Trump is quickly becoming a has been used to be. He will abandon his flock and the flock will wither.

"The left"?

And there we are, right back to "cult". Which is short for "cult of personality". "The right" and "the left" are not personalities. GET IT?
Thread title:

"Trumpers are threatening violence"

That signifies "the right" to me. Ok, sure, I understand that not all people on the right follow trump, but pretty much all people who follow trump are on "the right". Perhaps when i wrote my post. I should have replaced "the right" and "the left" with "trump followers" and "biden followers".

When the "biden supporters" call trump followers "a cult", they are referring to the definition of a cult, which is misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

Even if you are talking cult if personality, its essentially the same thing. Again, I was pointing out, as in your post, when you called them a cult, that the "biden supporters" do the exact same thing.

Other than that, im not sure what you are talking about. I simply took your post and was explaining my point of view, and how, even though you say all of these things about "trump followers", "biden followers" are really not any better.

"The left"?

And there we are, right back to "cult". Which is short for "cult of personality". "The right" and "the left" are not personalities. GET IT?
Thread title:

That signifies "the right" to me.

See, that's your problem right there. Conflating "politics" and "personalities". Cult followers don't equate to a political position. And perhaps you've been "away" when masses of those on "the right" mobilized to resist and replace Rump, all along. The George Wills, the Bushes, the Lincoln Project?

Ok, sure, I understand that not all people on the right follow trump, but pretty much all people who follow trump are on "the right". Perhaps when i wrote my post. I should have replaced "the right" and "the left" with "trump followers" and "biden followers".

Indeed, as the thread started originally. Because a cult follower is IN NO WAY the same as "the right" or "the left". It isn't even political at all --- it's PERSONAL. Always has been. It's about character, not 'politics'.

And that's what this conflict has always been --- PERSONAL. Rump clearly has no politics. He'll say whatever makes the minions froth at the mouth and then turn around and deny he just said that. His only concern is "ME ME ME AND DID I MENTION ME" and manipulating other poor saps into fellating his ego even further, e.g. "beat the crap out of 'em", e.g. "stand back and stand by" e.g. "very fine people" e.g. egging yahoos to storm their state capitals, e.g. pepperspraying a peaceful assembly so he can take a picture holding a bible upside down in front of a church where he wasn't welcome anyway.. Notice that he NEVER involves himself directly in ANY of this. He sprayed no pepper himself, he beat the crap out of nobody himself, he drove no cars into people himself, he stormed no Lansings himself. Cult followers did all of that. Because they hear and obey. He does it because it gets him off.

THAT IS A CULT, plain and simple.

Btw when you say "not all people on the right follow trump, but pretty much all people who follow trump are on "the right"', it's akin to when i point out "not all of those on "the right" are racists, but those who are racists are on "the right'". In both cases, true but not relevant as causation.

When the "biden supporters" call trump followers "a cult", they are referring to the definition of a cult, which is misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

Correct, and that's putting it mildly. You left out that such a following will outright deny reality and descend into violence for that cult. Call it the way it is. And it's not "biden [sic] supporters" using this obvious description --- this has been well known for FIVE YEARS, long before there was a "biden [sic]" in the picture. The cult goes all the way back to the "knock the hell" daze.

Even if you are talking cult if personality, its essentially the same thing. Again, I was pointing out, as in your post, when you called them a cult, that the "biden supporters" do the exact same thing.

Uh... really.

Show us where "Biden supporters" suckerpunched protesters at a Biden event. Show us where they strapped on guns and stormed their state capitals and/or threatened to kidnap and execute governors. Show us where they stand idly by while Biden spews a torrent of made-up bullshit and mind-numbingly murmur "yes master, we hear and obey". Show us where Biden sends a torrent of whiny tweets at some critic whereupon his mysterious 'cult followers' fall all over themselves to parrot the same thing on command, even oozing onto this board to try to tell us with a straight fact that no Rump was not mocking that reporter's congenital disability. Obviously it's NOT AT ALL the same thing.

Don't sit here and peddle hallucinations. We know better. And AGAIN all this shitflinging was going on WAY before Biden was even in the picture, way before the primaries. It's been going on --- again---- for FIVE YEARS.

*NONE* of this is about "biden [sic]", desperately as you cultists try to make it that way. It's about Rump and it's always been about Rump, because that's where the cult is.

Last edited:

OR

How do I lie about what is right in front of your nose? You won't address the topic, so have a nice evening.
Fake News. You never said squat about the rioters until the polls turned against the Left. You fool no one. We all know that it was the Left that spent the summer, in the midst of all of us trying to survive a pandemic, burning down businesses throughout our cities. Destroying businesses, destroying jobs, beating people, kicking in car doors, hauling innocent people out of their cars and beating them, looting stores.

We all know who your are. You can lie about it, and deny it, you fool no one. We all saw it, with our eyes.

A WAVE OF RACIAL HATE DISGUISED AS ANTI-HATE: Post-George Floyd, a Wave of ‘Anti-Racist’ Teaching Sweeps K-12 Schools Targeting ‘Whiteness.’

The concern is that the edgy, new educational materials indoctrinate pupils with identity politics and leftist ideology, and leave no room for discussion.

“They are using very positive words like diversity, equity and inclusivity to mislead you, but the message behind these words is horrifying,” said Elana Yaron Fishbein, a suburban Philadelphia mom who created the No Left Turn in Education organization. "They are grouping and stereotyping human being by skin color, and they are attributing characteristics to your personality based on skin color.”

She allowed her name to be used. Hope an angry Left Wing mob doesn't show up and start hammering on her door.

OR

Fake News. You never said squat about the rioters until the polls turned against the Left. You fool no one. We all know that it was the Left that spent the summer, in the midst of all of us trying to survive a pandemic, burning down businesses throughout our cities. Destroying businesses, destroying jobs, beating people, kicking in car doors, hauling innocent people out of their cars and beating them, looting stores.

We all know who your are. You can lie about it, and deny it, you fool no one. We all saw it, with our eyes.

A WAVE OF RACIAL HATE DISGUISED AS ANTI-HATE: Post-George Floyd, a Wave of ‘Anti-Racist’ Teaching Sweeps K-12 Schools Targeting ‘Whiteness.’

The concern is that the edgy, new educational materials indoctrinate pupils with identity politics and leftist ideology, and leave no room for discussion.

“They are using very positive words like diversity, equity and inclusivity to mislead you, but the message behind these words is horrifying,” said Elana Yaron Fishbein, a suburban Philadelphia mom who created the No Left Turn in Education organization. "They are grouping and stereotyping human being by skin color, and they are attributing characteristics to your personality based on skin color.”

She allowed her name to be used. Hope an angry Left Wing mob doesn't show up and start hammering on her door.
I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT RIOTERS. ALL OF MY COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD HAVE BEEN ABOUT POSTERS HERE.

There. Could you hear that?

OR

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT RIOTERS. ALL OF MY COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD HAVE BEEN ABOUT POSTERS HERE.

There. Could you hear that?
If you are uninterested in an interactive discussion, this seems like a weird place for you to post. Everyone knows that it was the Left that spent the summer looting, burning and assaulting innocent Americans.

"The left"?

Thread title:

See, that's your problem right there. Conflating "politics" and "personalities". Cult followers don't equate to a political position. And perhaps you've been "away" when masses of those on "the right" mobilized to resist and replace Rump, all along. The George Wills, the Bushes, the Lincoln Project?

Ok, sure, I understand that not all people on the right follow trump, but pretty much all people who follow trump are on "the right". Perhaps when i wrote my post. I should have replaced "the right" and "the left" with "trump followers" and "biden followers".

Indeed, as the thread started originally. Because a cult follower is IN NO WAY the same as "the right" or "the left". It isn't even political at all --- it's PERSONAL. Always has been. It's about character, not 'politics'.

And that's what this conflict has always been --- PERSONAL. Rump clearly has no politics. He'll say whatever makes the minions froth at the mouth and then turn around and deny he just said that. His only concern is "ME ME ME AND DID I MENTION ME" and manipulating other poor saps into fellating his ego even further, e.g. "beat the crap out of 'em", e.g. "stand back and stand by" e.g. "very fine people" e.g. egging yahoos to storm their state capitals, e.g. pepperspraying a peaceful assembly so he can take a picture holding a bible upside down in front of a church where he wasn't welcome anyway.. Notice that he NEVER involves himself directly in ANY of this. He sprayed no pepper himself, he beat the crap out of nobody himself, he drove no cars into people himself, he stormed no Lansings himself. Cult followers did all of that. Because they hear and obey. He does it because it gets him off.

Btw when you say "not all people on the right follow trump, but pretty much all people who follow trump are on "the right"', it's akin to when i point out "not all of those on "the right" are racists, but those who are racists are on "the right'". In both cases, true but not relevant as causation.

Correct, and that's putting it mildly. You left out that such a following will outright deny reality and descend into violence for that cult. Call it the way it is. And it's not "biden [sic] supporters" using this obvious description --- this has been well known for FIVE YEARS, long before there was a "biden [sic]" in the picture. The cult goes all the way back to the "knock the hell" daze.

Uh... really.

Show us where "Biden supporters" suckerpunched protesters at a Biden event. Show us where they strapped on guns and stormed their state capitals and/or threatened to kidnap and execute governors. Show us where they stand idly by while Biden spews a torrent of made-up bullshit and mind-numbingly murmur "yes master, we hear and obey". Show us where Biden sends a torrent of whiny tweets at some critic whereupon his mysterious 'cult followers' fall all over themselves to parrot the same thing on command, even oozing onto this board to try to tell us with a straight fact that no Rump was not mocking that reporter's congenital disability. Obviously it's NOT AT ALL the same thing.

Don't sit here and peddle hallucinations. We know better. And AGAIN all this shitflinging was going on WAY before Biden was even in the picture, way before the primaries. It's been going on --- again---- for FIVE YEARS.

*NONE* of this is about "biden [sic]", desperately as you cultists try to make it that way. It's about Rump and it's always been about Rump, because that's where the cult is.
See, that's your problem right there. Conflating "politics" and "personalities". Cult followers don't equate to a political position. And perhaps you've been "away" when masses of those on "the right" mobilized to resist and replace Rump, all along. The George Wills, the Bushes, the Lincoln Project

George will? Lincoln project? Never trumpers?

I disagree with your assertion that people follow trump because of who he is. They follow him because he wasnt Hillary Clinton. Had anyone else won in 2016 from the republican party, "the right" would be following them. Its not about trump per se as much as it is about not wanting democratic control to be attained.

Sure, there are those who like his crass style, his unconventional demeanor. Some people were looking for anyone who wasn't just like all the others.....establishment politicians. They wanted someone who was rough around the edges, but again, if ANYONE else from the republican party had won in 2016, they would have gladly followed them as well.

And that's what this conflict has always been --- PERSONAL. Rump clearly has no politics. He'll say whatever makes the minions froth at the mouth and then turn around and deny he just said that. His only concern is "ME ME ME AND DID I MENTION ME" and manipulating other poor saps into fellating his ego even further

Sure, ill agree that trump is a bit narsaccistic, but every president likes to tout their achievements. Most of them are not as boisterous as trump is about it, ill give you that, but they all pat themselves on the back.

"beat the crap out of 'em

I agree, it was not right of him to incite that.

"stand back and stand by

Again, as I've stated already, nobody knows what that meant. The left wing media did alot of assuming (conveniently), because that is what they wanted to put into the heads of their viewers and listeners.

Trump could have just fumbled the words, who knows. We shouldn't just assume what's going on in his head. Its the same during the 2016 debate when he said "blood coming from..wherever". The left had a field day with that...though they had no clue what he meant. They just fabricated a narrative and pushed it.

Did anyone stop to think...hmm, maybe he just ran out of ideas after saying "nose and eyes". Maybe he didn't want to pursue that statement any further and just wanted to end it.

Point is, we don't know what he meant in either instance.

very fine people

Again, already explained. Watch the whole clip for proper context.

egging yahoos to storm their state capitals

Ok, I must have missed that. Point me to a link where trump instructs people to storm the calitals.

pepperspraying a peaceful assembly so he can take a picture holding a bible upside down in front of a church where he wasn't welcome anyway

Were the protesters in an area where the president was going to be? I'm not saying what he did was right, but, if potus was coming through and there were protesters in the way, then secret service is going to clear a path.

Notice that he NEVER involves himself directly in ANY of this. He sprayed no pepper himself, he beat the crap out of nobody himself, he drove no cars into people himself, he stormed no Lansings himself. Cult followers did all of that. Because they hear and obey.He does it because it gets him off.

Yeah, just like Maxine waters didn't go out and form a crowd and get in the faces of people, but she called for it.

Just like kamala Harris when she said the riots are not going to stop...but she didn't actually get out there and riot.

it's akin to when i point out "not all of those on "the right" are racists, but those who are racists are on "the right'"

Thats both incorrect and unproveable. Just because left wing media likes to paint all Republicans as racist (and they do), doesn't mean any of it is true. Also, im sure there are plenty of racists who are democrats, the only difference is, you don't have media types talking about it 24/7.

Racism exists, we know that, but you can't pat yourself on the back and claim moral superiority, because the left has just as much a problem with being racist.

Correct, and that's putting it mildly. You left out that such a following will outright deny reality and descend into violence for that cult

Both sides are at fault for committing violence.

Show us where "Biden supporters" suckerpunched protesters at a Biden event

Notice if trump supporters show up to biden events, seems like they generally protest outside and don't really go in to cause a scene inside the event. However, we see that biden supporters like to disrupt trump events and cause problems. We've seen this multiple times, and most recently in Washington. Again, as I've pointed out.

Show us where they strapped on guns and stormed their state capitals and/or threatened to kidnap and execute governors

Who stormed the capitals? Where did anyone threaten to execute Whitmer?

Show us where they stand idly by while Biden spews a torrent of made-up bullshit and mind-numbingly murmur "yes master, we hear and obey"

I've never seen anything like that. Yes, supporters are going to cheer for their candidate, just as bidens do, but "hear and obey"? I think that is an image you have in your head, likely influenced by a left wing talk show host.

Show us where Biden sends a torrent of whiny tweets at some critic whereupon his mysterious 'cult followers' fall all over themselves to parrot the same thing on command

I've never been a fan of trump being able to tweet whatever he wants. I've said before, he should probably be moderated on his tweeting. Having said that, "parroting" is nothing new, both sides do it.

even oozing onto this board to try to tell us with a straight fact that no Rump was not mocking that reporter's congenital disability

I admit, that looks bad, and I agree, he shouldn't have done it.

NONE* of this is about "biden [sic]", desperately as you cultists try to make it that way. It's about Rump and it's always been about Rump, because that's where the cult

Again, I disagree with the "cult" assessment. Each side has their fanatics, but overall, its just people cheering their candidate.

I really don't know how we got so long winded on this topic. You made a post, I disputed it, and then you went way off on other things.

My point was in replying to your post, that there is violence on both sides, from what I've seen, those on the left seem to be a bit more prone and active about their violence, but both sides are guilty.

You made a list of things you claimed trump supporters did, and called them a cult. I disagree that they are a cult, for reasons already explained, and I also showed that, people on the left were also guilty of spreading hate and violence .

Thats really all I was trying to say.

"The left"?

Thread title:

Uh... really.

See, that's your problem right there. Conflating "politics" and "personalities". Cult followers don't equate to a political position. And perhaps you've been "away" when masses of those on "the right" mobilized to resist and replace Rump, all along. The George Wills, the Bushes, the Lincoln Project

George will? Lincoln project? Never trumpers?

I disagree with your assertion that people follow trump because of who he is. They follow him because he wasnt Hillary Clinton. Had anyone else won in 2016 from the republican party, "the right" would be following them. Its not about trump per se as much as it is about not wanting democratic control to be attained.

Sure, there are those who like his crass style, his unconventional demeanor. Some people were looking for anyone who wasn't just like all the others.....establishment politicians. They wanted someone who was rough around the edges, but again, if ANYONE else from the republican party had won in 2016, they would have gladly followed them as well.

And that's what this conflict has always been --- PERSONAL. Rump clearly has no politics. He'll say whatever makes the minions froth at the mouth and then turn around and deny he just said that. His only concern is "ME ME ME AND DID I MENTION ME" and manipulating other poor saps into fellating his ego even further

Sure, ill agree that trump is a bit narsaccistic, but every president likes to tout their achievements. Most of them are not as boisterous as trump is about it, ill give you that, but they all pat themselves on the back.

"beat the crap out of 'em

I agree, it was not right of him to incite that.

"stand back and stand by

Again, as I've stated already, nobody knows what that meant. The left wing media did alot of assuming (conveniently), because that is what they wanted to put into the heads of their viewers and listeners.

Trump could have just fumbled the words, who knows. We shouldn't just assume what's going on in his head. Its the same during the 2016 debate when he said "blood coming from..wherever". The left had a field day with that...though they had no clue what he meant. They just fabricated a narrative and pushed it.

Did anyone stop to think...hmm, maybe he just ran out of ideas after saying "nose and eyes". Maybe he didn't want to pursue that statement any further and just wanted to end it.

Point is, we don't know what he meant in either instance.

very fine people

Again, already explained. Watch the whole clip for proper context.

egging yahoos to storm their state capitals

Ok, I must have missed that. Point me to a link where trump instructs people to storm the calitals.

pepperspraying a peaceful assembly so he can take a picture holding a bible upside down in front of a church where he wasn't welcome anyway

Were the protesters in an area where the president was going to be? I'm not saying what he did was right, but, if potus was coming through and there were protesters in the way, then secret service is going to clear a path.

Notice that he NEVER involves himself directly in ANY of this. He sprayed no pepper himself, he beat the crap out of nobody himself, he drove no cars into people himself, he stormed no Lansings himself. Cult followers did all of that. Because they hear and obey.He does it because it gets him off.

Yeah, just like Maxine waters didn't go out and form a crowd and get in the faces of people, but she called for it.

Just like kamala Harris when she said the riots are not going to stop...but she didn't actually get out there and riot.

it's akin to when i point out "not all of those on "the right" are racists, but those who are racists are on "the right'"

Thats both incorrect and unproveable. Just because left wing media likes to paint all Republicans as racist (and they do), doesn't mean any of it is true. Also, im sure there are plenty of racists who are democrats, the only difference is, you don't have media types talking about it 24/7.

Racism exists, we know that, but you can't pat yourself on the back and claim moral superiority, because the left has just as much a problem with being racist.

Correct, and that's putting it mildly. You left out that such a following will outright deny reality and descend into violence for that cult

Both sides are at fault for committing violence.

Show us where "Biden supporters" suckerpunched protesters at a Biden event

Notice if trump supporters show up to biden events, seems like they generally protest outside and don't really go in to cause a scene inside the event. However, we see that biden supporters like to disrupt trump events and cause problems. We've seen this multiple times, and most recently in Washington. Again, as I've pointed out.

Show us where they strapped on guns and stormed their state capitals and/or threatened to kidnap and execute governors

Who stormed the capitals? Where did anyone threaten to execute Whitmer?

Show us where they stand idly by while Biden spews a torrent of made-up bullshit and mind-numbingly murmur "yes master, we hear and obey"

I've never seen anything like that. Yes, supporters are going to cheer for their candidate, just as bidens do, but "hear and obey"? I think that is an image you have in your head, likely influenced by a left wing talk show host.

Show us where Biden sends a torrent of whiny tweets at some critic whereupon his mysterious 'cult followers' fall all over themselves to parrot the same thing on command

I've never been a fan of trump being able to tweet whatever he wants. I've said before, he should probably be moderated on his tweeting. Having said that, "parroting" is nothing new, both sides do it.

even oozing onto this board to try to tell us with a straight fact that no Rump was not mocking that reporter's congenital disability

I admit, that looks bad, and I agree, he shouldn't have done it.

NONE* of this is about "biden [sic]", desperately as you cultists try to make it that way. It's about Rump and it's always been about Rump, because that's where the cult

Again, I disagree with the "cult" assessment. Each side has their fanatics, but overall, its just people cheering their candidate.

I really don't know how we got so long winded on this topic. You made a post, I disputed it, and then you went way off on other things.

My point was in replying to your post, that there is violence on both sides, from what I've seen, those on the left seem to be a bit more prone and active about their violence, but both sides are guilty.

You made a list of things you claimed trump supporters did, and called them a cult. I disagree that they are a cult, for reasons already explained, and I also showed that, people on the left were also guilty of spreading hate and violence .

Thats really all I was trying to say.

You're an extremely careless reader. EVERYTHING I've posted on this exchange is specifically about what you specifically questioned, the idea of a Cult. I don't have the time to pick it apart right now but here are the highlights to come:

• You left out the crucial word "her" --- "bleeding from HER wherever". Rump has a history with women and blood. A severe hangup. See also "bleeding badly from a facelift".

• Again you can't seem to find your shift key, either that or are just not familiar with English, where we capitalize proper nouns. That's why it's not clear when you post, "not wanting democratic control to be attained" whether you actually mean, "not wanting Democratic control to be attained", because those two phrases mean entirely different things. As it stands it makes no sense.

• Speaking of "democrats" presumably meaning "Democrats" --- "I'm sure there are plenty of racists who are democrat [sic]" is not a comparator to what I just wrote, which was about racists being "on the right", not being "affiliated with X political party". Racism has no political party. Again, failure to read what you're responding to. It's been a pattern throughout.

• "Stand by" was directly in response to an invitation for him to disavow the Proud Boys. Don't try to suggest "nobody knew what he meant by that". It was a direct response to a specific, and the Proud Boys themselves picked up on it immediately. David Dooky fits in here too.

• Finally, after I took pains to point out how none of this is about politics but about personal character, you AGAIN tried to shift it right back to politics and political parties and "their side". This is all sailing right over your head, and I believe that's intentional on your part. You're not reading.
Oh and I don't listen to talk radio, so once again ass-umptions pulled out of your wherever. But once AGAIN --- trying to shift the idea of "cult" into the idea of "politics".

CULT - POLITICS ... KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back