Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

:icon_rolleyes:

"The left"?

This isn't about "politics". This is a CULT. Read the post I just quoted.
Then think about the yahoos plotting to KIDNAP AND EXECUTE a governor.
"Very fine people". "Stand by". "Beat the crap out of 'em". Running cars off the road. We could go on and on.

Its not a cult. People are just as loyal to trump as there are people loyal to Biden. I don't understand how people can put labels only on one side, when the other side are just as much loyal to their guy.

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple. You're in Jim Jones territory. For fuck's sake you have these lemmings right here on this board, threatening their fellow citizens with violence, for no reason any more tangible than that Orange Crash said so. That is in fact what this thread is ABOUT.

And yet the poster I quoted actually tried to hide it behind "politics". So I called her on it.

Matter of fact you just committed the same gaffe "why do left-wingers...". Intentional blindness. More than a few of y'all are always desperate to try to spin all this into some kind of "political" situation, presumably because you can't handle it on its real basis.

From our temporal perspective we look back at the Germany of the 1930s and ask, "how could a nation blindly go along with that?". Whelp, that's the same thing the world of tomorrow will be asking --- indeed the rest of the world is already asking it.

I'll be damned if I can come up with an answer.
Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple.

Interesting, because the same thing applies to biden and his supporters. There are things that have come out about biden, things that have some evidence, or at least some suspicious looking information, and the left denies and defends it to their very core.

You call right wingers cultists for the very same thing

This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother.

But say speaking of cult followers, since we both know that proper names are capitalized in English, how is it the only time you do that is on the name "Trump"?
This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother

Isn't that what this thread is about? The OP wanted to call out the rights call for violence, im pointing out the left call to, and actual violence. Im also pointing out that ALL of this can be laid at the feet of media outlets, because without them, and their spin, all of this rhetoric, and hatred, wouldn't exist.

I long for a day when we have REAL news, given to us without spin and agenda.

But say speaking of cult followers, since we both know that proper names are capitalized in English, how is it the only time you do that is on the name "Trump"

I have no idea. You'll have to ask Android spell check as I'm writing this on my phone. I'm not intentionally capitalizing anything.

I think THE OP should worry about The Violence coming at The Hands of God when His Cup of Wrath overflows for the abundance of wickedness, and sin in America.

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.

Did you do any of that? Or are you just talking about doing that?

I don't think anyone is questioning that you would use self-defense as needed. I'm talking about the threats of violence from the right due to what they consider an unfair election. They threaten violence, but the vast majority are just talking.

There are several examples of this on this site.
Unlike retarded libs actually getting violent, aka BLM and antifa.

Ok. I don't support threats of violence from conservatives because they lost the election.
Which Conservatives are committing violence on you?

I didn't say any are committing violence against me.
When it comes to your doorstep, we know that you never spoke out against it when it was at other's doorstep. I personally think America needs an ass whipping.

Joe is going to start WWIII so all you punks are going to get drafted, and not get your tuition paid for, and no guaranteed universal income and all this other fantasy land stuff, and you get to die for Quid Pro Joe.....so you have that to look forward to.

View attachment 420326

That was quite the rant. I think you're just upset that you lost.
Not at all. God is a God of justice, and people who cheat in elections will be given God's wrath either in this life or on judgment day, and sometimes they get both. Perhaps you should rethink your selling your soul to Satan.

If there was a case to be made of cheating, then it would have emerged. It hasn't. You're just upset that you lost.

Sucks for you, huh? :itsok:
It will suck for America after china Joe gets done screwing us. I blame you stupid Dem voters for it.

So only negros shoot at you...

Yeah that's what we thought

I've never been shot at.
We didn't lose nothing 73 million voted for Trump

79 million > 73 million.

306 > 232.

You lost. :itsok:

The hated Trump got more votes then the beloved Obama, how is that losing?

You're not very good at math, apparently.

Obama only got 69 million votes, Trump got 73 million votes plus

I'm pretty sure that's not how the winner is determined.

You lost.
Hypocrite.

Screw you demscum.

1606184411850.png

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today

So tell us.... you think ANTIFA scum are the only ones allowed to burn loot and rob?

And you think nobody will stop these scum?

I have news for ya' .....THEY ARE NOT....and YES......they will be stopped! :thup:

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Not surprising. The sociopath in chief has been egging on the white supremacist trash for four years
Project much?

Oh boo hoo. I suppose the left has been nothing but sweet and tolerant for the past 4 years, right?

"The left"?

"Very fine people". "Stand by". "Beat the crap out of 'em". Running cars off the road. We could go on and on.

Its not a cult. People are just as loyal to trump as there are people loyal to Biden. I don't understand how people can put labels only on one side, when the other side are just as much loyal to their guy.

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple. You're in Jim Jones territory. For fuck's sake you have these lemmings right here on this board, threatening their fellow citizens with violence, for no reason any more tangible than that Orange Crash said so. That is in fact what this thread is ABOUT.

And yet the poster I quoted actually tried to hide it behind "politics". So I called her on it.

Matter of fact you just committed the same gaffe "why do left-wingers...". Intentional blindness. More than a few of y'all are always desperate to try to spin all this into some kind of "political" situation, presumably because you can't handle it on its real basis.

From our temporal perspective we look back at the Germany of the 1930s and ask, "how could a nation blindly go along with that?". Whelp, that's the same thing the world of tomorrow will be asking --- indeed the rest of the world is already asking it.

Whelp --- when you have obedient cult followers scrambling all over themselves to defend their orange messiach at the slightest hint of any criticism at all right down to frickin' JOKES, when you have obsequious bootlickers parroting the orange messiach's easily-debunked denialist bullshit theories IN SPITE OF the numbers and facts right in front of them ----- that's an emotional investment. An emotional investment at a level that outright denies realities. And when you're looking at that, you is looking at a cult, pure and simple.

Interesting, because the same thing applies to biden and his supporters. There are things that have come out about biden, things that have some evidence, or at least some suspicious looking information, and the left denies and defends it to their very core.

This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother.

But say speaking of cult followers, since we both know that proper names are capitalized in English, how is it the only time you do that is on the name "Trump"?
This is the point where I went right to sleep, since you're still hung up on this "politics/left-right" malarkey. Which shows me that you're not even reading the post you quote, so why should I bother

Isn't that what this thread is about? The OP wanted to call out the rights [sic call for violence

See what I mean? You just did it AGAIN. It's like this all sails right over your head. Or you duck.

Read the thread title and explain to me where it says anything about "the right".

And there we are, right back to "cult". Which is short for "cult of personality". "The right" and "the left" are not personalities. GET IT?

"The left"?

This continuous attempt to compare to Trump and loyal Deep State democrat proven crime syndicate -rejecting conservatives is the biggest leftist practice of accusing others of being who they are and doing what they do.

From violent marches to Unconstitutional attempts to control the populace to state / big tech / fake news censoring and flat out banning / silencing news and anyone who does not embrace the liberal-only allowed agendas and ideology to having 'revenge' lists and committees calling for purging the US political landscape in this country, to include 're-education camp's....the ONLY ones who even closely resembles the Nazis / Nazi Germany are the liberal extremist democrats....

That's nice, dear. :itsok:

straight-jacket.gif
'dear'?

You are too f*ing stupid to be my grandparents & too ugly to be their dog...you have proven you have nothing to contribute in intelligent conversation...so do is all a favor & STFU....

That's nice, dear. But I assure you if I was your grandparent I'd be turning to my wife saying "that's not from MY side of the family".
If you were my grandparent you would be dead, snowflake...

"The left"?

Isn't that what this thread is about? The OP wanted to call out the rights [sic call for violence

See what I mean? You just did it AGAIN. It's like this all sails right over your head. Or you duck.

Read the thread title and explain to me where it says anything about "the right".

"The left"?

This continuous attempt to compare to Trump and loyal Deep State democrat proven crime syndicate -rejecting conservatives is the biggest leftist practice of accusing others of being who they are and doing what they do.

From violent marches to Unconstitutional attempts to control the populace to state / big tech / fake news censoring and flat out banning / silencing news and anyone who does not embrace the liberal-only allowed agendas and ideology to having 'revenge' lists and committees calling for purging the US political landscape in this country, to include 're-education camp's....the ONLY ones who even closely resembles the Nazis / Nazi Germany are the liberal extremist democrats....

That's nice, dear. :itsok:

straight-jacket.gif
'dear'?

You are too f*ing stupid to be my grandparents & too ugly to be their dog...you have proven you have nothing to contribute in intelligent conversation...so do is all a favor & STFU....

That's nice, dear. But I assure you if I was your grandparent I'd be turning to my wife saying "that's not from MY side of the family".
If you were my grandparent you would be dead, snowflake...

Wait for it...............

That's nice, dear.

Forum List

Back