Trump--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2016
North Carolina
"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,"

There is your Donald Trump. "My representatives", unflipping believable. He has one representative, the congressman from which ever district his sorry ass votes from. But this Narcistic Personality Disorder poster child actually believes the whole damn country is his and his alone. He cares about no one, nobody, but himself. He demonstrates this by his actions after being diagnosed with the coronavirus. Stimuus checks, funding for more coronavirus testing--which, if you are paying attention, is precisely why other countries are doing so much better than the US, and extended unemployment benefits, well fawk that. The only thing that matters to this flipping certifiable nut case, is the election.

I got to be honest. I don't get it. If you support Donald Trump you could not compete with a retarded gnat in an intelligence test. He is, hands down, the absolute worst president this nation has ever seen. He should be under going treatment, he has a mental disorder, probably to such an extent that he should be in a padded room somewhere shielded from everyone. Re-elect his ass and we are gong to witness a president declaring bankruptcy while in office. He has over a 100 million in loans coming due, and the truth is, he does not have a pot to piss in. And when his sorry ass does leave office, he is going to be in court for years to come, and possibly spending some time at Fort Dix. I mean I hate to say it, but if Covid-19 takes him out it will be a blessing. And, despite his access to treatment that no one else can get, he is not out of the woods. Can you say Herman Caine--who Donald Trump all but killed? Come on you morons, wake up and smell the coffee. Pull your head out of your ass and actually use that shit between your ears.

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,"

There is your Donald Trump. "My representatives", unflipping believable. He has one representative, the congressman from which ever district his sorry ass votes from. But this Narcistic Personality Disorder poster child actually believes the whole damn country is his and his alone. He cares about no one, nobody, but himself. He demonstrates this by his actions after being diagnosed with the coronavirus. Stimuus checks, funding for more coronavirus testing--which, if you are paying attention, is precisely why other countries are doing so much better than the US, and extended unemployment benefits, well fawk that. The only thing that matters to this flipping certifiable nut case, is the election.

I got to be honest. I don't get it. If you support Donald Trump you could not compete with a retarded gnat in an intelligence test. He is, hands down, the absolute worst president this nation has ever seen. He should be under going treatment, he has a mental disorder, probably to such an extent that he should be in a padded room somewhere shielded from everyone. Re-elect his ass and we are gong to witness a president declaring bankruptcy while in office. He has over a 100 million in loans coming due, and the truth is, he does not have a pot to piss in. And when his sorry ass does leave office, he is going to be in court for years to come, and possibly spending some time at Fort Dix. I mean I hate to say it, but if Covid-19 takes him out it will be a blessing. And, despite his access to treatment that no one else can get, he is not out of the woods. Can you say Herman Caine--who Donald Trump all but killed? Come on you morons, wake up and smell the coffee. Pull your head out of your ass and actually use that shit between your ears.

You must really, really need that second $1200 . . .

*shrugs* Feeling is mutual.

Pretty much. But at this point, every action he takes, everytime he opens his mouth, the longer this news cycle drags on, the wider Biden's victory becomes.
At this point, he's just going to be himself and hope it's enough. :)

He wants people to go back to work. That and some arm twisting; it sounds a lot like Ukraine, dontcha think?.

i-like-where-this-thread-is-going-jpg.607326

He wants people to go back to work. That and some arm twisting; it sounds a lot like Ukraine, dontcha think?.
What's so funny? He's saying IF YOU WANT MONEY, YOU GOTTA VOTE FOR ME.

What's so funny? He's saying IF YOU WANT MONEY, YOU GOTTA VOTE FOR ME.
No he isn't.

He is saying that the Democrats are not dealing in good faith, so he will not bother until after he is elected. If he wins, then he will go back to negotiating. If he loses, it is no longer his problem.

You really don't comprehend much of the world around you, do you?

He actually has 420 million in loans coming due. My bet is ...
Well, you know as Nancy said .. "with you Donald, ALL roads lead to RUSSIA".

Trump_Russian_Cash.jpg

Another compelling reason to vote Trump out of office: he places his own political interests ahead of what’s best for the country.

And depending on where you live, you don’t need to wait until November – you can vote Trump out of office now.

As usual from TDS afflicted spawn, NO :linky:

You must really, really need that second $1200 . . .
Ya, a lot of people could really use it. That a problem?

"My representatives", unflipping believable. He has one representative, the congressman from which ever district his sorry ass votes from.

Following weeks of renewed talks between White House officials and Democrats, President Donald Trump today instructed Republican negotiators to put talks on hold till after the election.

Would you like to amend your statement?

Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back