@Trump: You know how politicians say anything to get elected?

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
The first thing you did was congratulate the criminal on her tough campaigning.

Please tell me that you remember standing before massive crowds all screaming:

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

WHY HAS THE FBI NOT YET TAKEN HER INTO CUSTODY?

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

He's not the POTUS yet... for one. He wanted to deliver a cheerful message, no doubt the dirty stuff follows later.

• Banned

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

He's not the POTUS yet... for one. He wanted to deliver a cheerful message, no doubt the dirty stuff follows later.
Ahhhh, hope is in the air.

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

So you recognize he's dirty now?

not a big deal is it and I am a diehard Trump supporter but I want the Trump to start destroying the Obama legacy and all lefty obama remembrance from American history . Also and maybe first priority is the stacking of the supreme court with Conservatives . illary can stew and relish her defeat by the hands of an American ruffian for awhile in my opinion Louie !!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

~~~Machiavelli - in 'The Prince

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Can't stop being a loser can you?

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

Lock her up!

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

~~~Machiavelli - in 'The Prince

Machiavelli is the perfect parallel, spot on, for once.

• Banned
The fact is, we have had all made fools of ourselves, not least the Republican Party that took the unprecedented step of disowning their own candidate, Donald Trump, and giving their support to his Democratic competitor Hillary Clinton. Here was a man, they alleged shamefully, who was was in the pocket of Vladimir Putin and took orders from the Kremlin. He was closer to the Kremlin than he was to Nato. If America elected this man, they spluttered, the trump of doom—no pun intended—would soon be reverberating from Washington to Vladivostok.

The man they spat upon and denigrated so treacherously is now their boss. Let’s hope he punishes them. Let’s hope he puts Hillary behind bars, as he promised.

AMERICA STUNNED! — Mein Trumpf Storms into the White House – Darkmoon

eggonmedia.jpg

not a big deal is it and I am a diehard Trump supporter but I want the Trump to start destroying the Obama legacy and all lefty obama remembrance from American history . Also and maybe first priority is the stacking of the supreme court with Conservatives . illary can stew and relish her defeat by the hands of an American ruffian for awhile in my opinion Louie !!

nnDD2013,ndaa2012, nctc guidelines, hr347,survailence, prtriot act, wire tapping,cybercom...You show me where obama is a liberal.

You show me where obama is a liberal.
Still playing house huh?

...and o blah ma broke every single one of his "liberal" campaign promises. Want to hear them?

21.1 trillion given to banks since 2008=o blah ma. Lol, one billionth of that would make one person wealthy beyond belief.

oh, and look up hr645 too. Thats o blah ma too....now we will see what trump does.

Here's the deal. In about two months, Trump can appoint a special prosecutor like he mentioned previously. I for one am waiting to see that happen. Hope is in the air.

nnDD2013,ndaa2012, nctc guidelines, hr347,survailence, prtriot act, wire tapping,cybercom...You show me where obama is a liberal.
---------------------------------------------------- un-American Obamacare mandate , un-American gun regulations , kissing 'Islamic state' azz , Valerie jarret in his group of advisers , his elevation of 'illary' to secretary of state and then his elevation on ' john ketchp kerry' to follow 'illary' . We are in much better shape with the Trump and he has not done anything yet Windship !!

You'd do better by shitting in one hand, and wishing it was in the other...

Forum List

Back