Trump would beat Biden by SIX POINTS if the 2024 election were held today: Poll shows Joe's popularity still struggling after confirming plans to run

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Trump would beat Biden by SIX POINTS if the 2024 election were held today: Poll shows Joe's popularity still struggling after confirming plans to run again

This article was posted at the beginning of the year. I am pretty sure it is still fairly accurate today.

• Banned
Biden and Dems are dumb as a box of rocks. Today's headlines, inflation soars to new high, Fed threatens to jack up interest rates 100 basis points...wait for it...Biden, Pelosi, Schumer hold a celebration on the south lawn celebrating their inflation reduction act. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Correct. And on the social side, their sick degenerate sexual policies from grooming to transgenderism are making Christian and Catholic Hispanics walk away.

Trump would beat Biden by SIX POINTS if the 2024 election were held today: Poll shows Joe's popularity still struggling after confirming plans to run again

This article was posted at the beginning of the year. I am pretty sure it is still fairly accurate today.

A poll with 16% undecided? Wow.

• Banned
Laura Ingraham recently hit the nail on the head: All together the fake news is in totally propaganda mode, lying about the huge red wave that is coming. Its all they can do. I just Google searched Red Wave 2022 and all results say there will be no red wave. LOL. I live in a fascist state where only propaganda is allowed on Google.

The red wave is coming for sure. In fact, it already has, and in some states Latinos are leading the charge.

Laura Ingraham recently hit the nail on the head: All together the fake news is in totally propaganda mode, lying about the huge red wave that is coming. Its all they can do. I just Google searched Red Wave 2022 and all results say there will be no red wave. LOL. I live in a fascist state where only propaganda is allowed on Google.

The red wave is coming for sure. In fact, it already has, and in some states Latinos are leading the charge.

Actually, the polls show that both parties are running about even. The ONLY reason why the GOP will do well in the house is because after the flawed 2020 Census, they gerrymandered themselves a lot of safe districts. In the senate, their best case scenario is to flip two seats, and they may even lose seats. They aren't really on track to pick up any major governorships.

But the GOP won't learn their lesson. They'll spend the next two years having hearings about Hunter's laptop and other crazy stuff, try to pass crazy laws Biden will veto or will die in the senate, and the people will realize the Democrats are the only thing standing between them and crazy.

If if's and but's were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Xmas. Polls had Hillary winning in 2016.

Works on the assumption that other people are upset about the stuff you are always upset about.

Good people are.
Mod edited out offensive sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither of these incompetent FUCKs as POTUS should ever be on the radar of 2024.

WTF are we doing as a Nation, if either of these pukes attempts to run again?
You're an idiot

Surprise! Hispanic Americans want border control

When U.S. politicians talk about what Hispanic voters want, they often bring up immigration. Many members of Congress, especially Democrats, assume Hispanic voters want less immigration enforcement and more immigration. In 2020, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez led calls to cut the Border Patrol’s budget to punish them for “inflicting harm on our communities.” By “inflicting harm,” she apparently meant guarding the U.S.-Mexico border and arresting those crossing illegally.

Among Republicans, Rep. Mayra Flores symbolizes a new breed of Hispanic officeholders who stand for stricter border enforcement. Ms. Flores, who won a special election in June to represent the 34th Congressional district in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, is the first Republican to represent her area in 150 years, and the first woman born in Mexico to ever enter Congress. She recently called on Congress to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas for failing to enforce immigration laws and causing the border crisis.

Which of these women has a better handle on the immigration views of America’s 62 million Hispanics? According to two large new polls of Hispanic likely voters conducted by Rasmussen Reports, Ms. Flores wins by a mile.

Fifty-two percent of Hispanic likely voters believe the government is doing “too little to reduce illegal border crossings and visitor overstays.” Only 15% believe the government is doing “too much.” And 25% say the government’s efforts are about right, and 9% aren’t sure.

So more than three times as many Hispanic voters think the government is neglecting the border than feel the government is over-policing it. That’s significant!

Forum List

Back