Trump: Worst President Ever

Orange Jesus had the lowest approval ratings since they started taking polls.
I used to think that it was Dubya that did the most damage to America with his invasion of Iraq. I've recently had to change my opinion and now think Trump is the worst, certainly in my lifetime. Mostly Trump, like previous Presidents, was ineffectual but did not seem to do lasting damage, his EOs are already history. But he took it to a whole new level with his Big Lie and undermining of American Democracy. He has managed to make conspiracy theories mainstream and poisoned the political landscape for, my guess, a decade.

Thanks Trump, if you can't win at least everyone else loses.

Democrats and their refusal to allow the claims of "cheating" to be truly investigated are the ones who have undermined Democracy, especially when THEY demanded investigations after the 2016 election.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...congress-russia-election-interference/526047/
The Republican governor and attorney general of Georgia investigated and held 3 recounts. Nothing changed. The US attorney general, appointed by and loyal to Trump investigated, and found nothing. I could go on and on. The reality is that Giuliani tried to contest several elections but provided no evidence to be considered so he switched tactics and contested state election laws (even in states under GOP control).

It was Trump who claimed the 2016 election included illegal voters and set up a commission to investigate. They found nothing.

If you want to know who is undermining democracy in the US look in a mirror. You are a pawn.

I used to think that it was Dubya that did the most damage to America with his invasion of Iraq. I've recently had to change my opinion and now think Trump is the worst, certainly in my lifetime. Mostly Trump, like previous Presidents, was ineffectual but did not seem to do lasting damage, his EOs are already history. But he took it to a whole new level with his Big Lie and undermining of American Democracy. He has managed to make conspiracy theories mainstream and poisoned the political landscape for, my guess, a decade.

Democrats and their refusal to allow the claims of "cheating" to be truly investigated are the ones who have undermined Democracy, especially when THEY demanded investigations after the 2016 election.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...congress-russia-election-interference/526047/
The Republican governor and attorney general of Georgia investigated and held 3 recounts. Nothing changed. The US attorney general, appointed by and loyal to Trump investigated, and found nothing. I could go on and on. The reality is that Giuliani tried to contest several elections but provided no evidence to be considered so he switched tactics and contested state election laws (even in states under GOP control).

It was Trump who claimed the 2016 election included illegal voters and set up a commission to investigate. They found nothing.

If you want to know who is undermining democracy in the US look in a mirror. You are a pawn.
Back and forth, back and forth it goes, but nobody will know the truth, because the truth isn't what politic's is about. It's about winning, and winning at all cost. To hell with the people right ?? Need some more water for that bucket you're carrying ??

All American tax payers dummy. Who do you think pays the billions to support the illegals in this country and the worthless WHO and the worthless Paris Accords.

Actually the Taxpayers benefit from all those things.

Undocumented immigrants are a key component to our economy. They always have been. We should actually run it a lot better, like actually having a guest worker program like the Germans have.
Saying immigrants are a "key component" is meaningless. Slave labor is a key component of the Chinese economy. The question is do Americans benefit from immigration, and they clearly do not.

The Orange Baboon-God was, without doubt, the worst President in American history...

Although James Buchannan was in contention...

And given that Benedict Arnold never held the Presidency before HE betrayed America.

Yep. Buchanan is heavily criticized for not doing enough to stave off the Civil War, but he didn't exhort the Confederales to "go storm the Capitol while I watch".

No Confederate flag was brandished in the Capitol while or after Buchanan............... until Rump.
Trump didn't do that, so your attack on Trump is nothing more than proof that you're a lying douchebag.

Back and forth, back and forth it goes, but nobody will know the truth, because the truth isn't what politic's is about. It's about winning, and winning at all cost. To hell with the people right ?? Need some more water for that bucket you're carrying ??
Or feelings vs facts?

None worse than that piece of shit fdr.

yeah.
Fucking FDR.

Defeating Fascism
Creating the Middle Class
Stopping Genocide in Asia and Europe

What a jerk!!!

Oh, wait, he locked up some whiny non-Americans for a year when their home country was threatening our West Coast.
FDR turned the Soviet Union into an existential threat to the entire civilized world. He also wiped out the middle class. He made the Depression last about 8 years longer than it had to.

Counting the same fraudulent votes over and over is meaningless. Those who cite that event as evindence that the election was not a swindle only prove what sleazy lying douchebags they are.

...Trump didn't do that...
Yes, he did.

Just ask the 10 House Republicans who had the ball$ to vote to Impeach.

Just ask Senator Mitch McConnel (GOP leader).

Your boy is going to be remembered in history alongside the likes of Benedict Arnold.

...so your attack on Trump is nothing more than proof that you're a lying douchebag.
The above takes care of the rest of this, my little fascist troll-princess.

Yes, he did.

Your boy is going to be remembered in history alongside the likes of Benedict Arnold.

...so your attack on Trump is nothing more than proof that you're a lying douchebag.
He didn't do that. Why would I ask a gang of obvious douchebags their opinion?

Trump will be a hero to every Republican for the rest of time. Only NAZI assholes like you hate him.

Yes, he did.

Trump will be a hero to every Republican for the rest of time. Only NAZI assholes like you hate him.
Mind your manners, child. Your Orange Baboon-God had to slink out of town like the weasel he truly is. The evidence is self-explanatory.

All American tax payers dummy. Who do you think pays the billions to support the illegals in this country and the worthless WHO and the worthless Paris Accords.

Undocumented immigrants are a key component to our economy. They always have been. We should actually run it a lot better, like actually having a guest worker program like the Germans have.
Saying immigrants are a "key component" is meaningless. Slave labor is a key component of the Chinese economy. The question is do Americans benefit from immigration, and they clearly do not.
The nation benefits from immigrants coming here to join the American experience, and this means from those who have a liking for our culture, history, strength, and standards. Being brought here to be exploited is a bad thing, and that's what we've been dealing with for quite sometime now... It has seemingly caused us to revert back to thinking that as long as we are getting what we want in life, then who cares by what means those products and services are being given to us on.

The nation benefits from immigrants coming here to join the American experience, and this means from those who have a liking for our culture, history, strength, and standards. Being brought here to be exploited is a bad thing, and that's what we've been dealing with for quite sometime now... It has seemingly caused us to revert back to thinking that as long as we are getting what we want in life, then who cares by what means those products and services are being given to us on.
They compete with Americans for jobs and cost the government hundreds of billions of dollars. How do Americans benefit?

Why should I give a damn about citizens of Mexico? Helping them is not our government's job. It's the Mexican government's job.

Yes, he did.

Mind your manners, child. Your Orange Baboon-God had to slink out of town like the weasel he truly is. The evidence is self-explanatory.
You have evidence of nothing other than your own idiocy.

Of course they do.

I like eating cheap produce, don't you?
Do you believe working class people like being unemployed or competing against lower wage labor?

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

Not even a week in and biden is already a far worse President than Trump....Trump improved the country from day one. It took the democrat party ally China unleashing the Chinese Flu to kill 400,000 Americans and trash our economy..with the help of the democrat party to get Trump out of office.........

Biden, in days, has pissed off union workers, Canada, Indians, New Mexico, women.....and the list is growing...

They compete with Americans for jobs and cost the government hundreds of billions of dollars. How do Americans benefit?

Why should I give a damn about citizens of Mexico? Helping them is not our government's job. It's the Mexican government's job.
True, but that's only Mexican's that come here to be exploited by American's. I'm not against immigration, just as long as it's done legally. I am for a merit based immigration system also.

Forum List

Back