Trump: Worst President Ever

Trump's policies were needed and are some of the best in recent American history. Sadly Trump was a poor communicator and much of the good that he accomplished is ignored.

That wasn't it. Communists were convinced that Bush was the last American president. When that didn't happen they couldn't take it.

Trump's policies were needed and are some of the best in recent American history. Sadly Trump was a poor communicator and much of the good that he accomplished is ignored.

That wasn't it. Communists were convinced that Bush was the last American president. When that didn't happen they couldn't take it.
Ok, McCarhty. How many communists are there in America?

and how about giving us a definition of Communism?

Donald Trump will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever ... but not because of any poll one may take today.

Here I am assuming our country recovers its balance and re-energizers it’s Republican traditions and place as a leading democratic society.

Of course it is also possible we will yet have a worse-than-Trump president, one who stumbles into a Third World War for example. Yes, I think that is also very possible.

Orange Jesus had the lowest approval ratings since they started taking polls.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

Toro, the worst poster ever.....

Not even close, although he is a thousand times worse this election than he was 4 years ago. All these citizens of the Democrat Reich are a bunch of servile bloodthirsty minions.

Donald Trump will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever ... but not because of any poll one may take today.

Here I am assuming our country recovers its balance and re-energizers it’s Republican traditions and place as a leading democratic society.

Of course it is also possible we will yet have a worse-than-Trump president, one who stumbles into a Third World War for example. Yes, I think that is also very possible.
Election fraud is not a "Republican tradition," goose stepper. It's Democrat tradition. Abolishing freedom of speech is not a "Republican tradition." Supporting giant monopolies is not a Republican tradition. Burning down cities is not a Republican tradition. Those are all Democrat traditions

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

The thing is people that think criminals as Bill the rapist , Joe the dim wit and Hillary the dirty bitch that sell any thing to any body for profit like Bill did 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets and if it were not for Bill China still couldn't get a rocket off the ground. So you make sure you thank your boy next time your ally China takes a rocket and takes out another rocket or aircraft carrier YOU DEMOCRATS NEED TO ALSO LEARN TO TELL A PRESIDENT FROM A LOW LIFE MURDERING BITCH WHO SELLS ANYTHING TO THE HIGHEST BIDER AND TO COVER HER TREASONOUS PRIVATE SERVER TO HIDE HER PAY TO PLAY SERVER AND IS SO CRIMINAL THEN TOOK A HAMMER SMASHING PHONED, HARD DRIVES AND BLEACH BIT 30,000 e-mails. Her excuse because she is not only a criminal but real treasonous and stupi

Wait I haven't even got started ion the racist genocidal janitor and butcher of the Black Race and slayer of the Constitution that I will try not to use the 'N' word

Take some medication you loony twat.

I am an extreme leftist, progressive, liberal, but Trump is no where near the worst.
Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover, LBJ, and Bush was all ten times worse, because they all conducted illegal wars that murdered thousands, if not millions, or set the economy back so far it took decades to fix.

In comparison, Trump did very little, good or bad.

I am an extreme leftist, progressive, liberal, but Trump is no where near the worst.
Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover, LBJ, and Bush was all ten times worse, because they all conducted illegal wars that murdered thousands, if not millions, or set the economy back so far it took decades to fix.

In comparison, Trump did very little, good or bad.

You left out McKinley?

I don't think you leave McKinley out of the war scenario --- that's where we devolved into imperialism.

Those named may have conducted bullshit wars against Spain/Philippines/Vietnam/Iraq et al but Rump turned a mob against HIS OWN GOVERNMENT. The one he was supposed to be leading. None of the above did that.

Election fraud is not a "Republican tradition," goose stepper. It's Democrat tradition. Abolishing freedom of speech is not a "Republican tradition." Supporting giant monopolies is not a Republican tradition. Burning down cities is not a Republican tradition. Those are all Democrat traditions

And I bet you have "newly discovered photos" to back that up huh Fingerfuck? :laugh2:

View attachment 444899

No, you are about to see the worst President ever. On day one Biden screwed every tax paying American in the country. Google the list of what that jack ass did and then defend him. I'll sit here and LMAO because baby do you have a lot to defend.

History will not be kind to Trump but will treat those who voted for him in worse regard

Hate to tell you but history won't treat Biden well. On day one he screwed every tax payer in America. Google a list of what that jack ass did with his EO's and then tell me you approve. In fact I'll be waiting to see you defend the jack ass. Enjoy cause I sure will.

New Topics

Forum List

Back