Trump: Worst President Ever

Thank you, Mr. President.

e7c1a8001efb27e05dbe67da38c0ad0cf90f266297578d2f210e339aec0cadef.png

In four years, you achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said β€œwould take a miracle.”

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

worst jobs record since great depression, but starting tomorrow, it'll be Biden's fault.
It's the fault of the Democrat Reich right now. Furthermore, NAZIs like you will be blaming Trump for every Biden failure for the next 4 years.
yea right, here you are:

Orange Jesus had the lowest approval ratings since they started taking polls.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

Hard to imagine we would have a president worse than Bush. Trump is worse than Bush.

Bush and Trump 2 failed GOP presidents.

Not hard for me to believe.

I realized in the bush boy years that the republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

I knew in the bush boy years that the next republican president would be worse. I couldn't imagine what was worse than the bush boy at the time and didn't want to find out.

We found out.

The scary thing, the next republican president will be worse than trump.

I know you can't imagine what's worse but we couldn't imagine what would be worse than the bush boy.

The only way to prevent that from happening is to vote. It's not enough for you to vote, you need to get everyone you know to vote and they do the same with everyone they know.

It would be interesting to see everyone drop their political parties and register independent just to see what happens.

Thank you, Mr. President.

e7c1a8001efb27e05dbe67da38c0ad0cf90f266297578d2f210e339aec0cadef.png

In four years, you achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said β€œwould take a miracle.”

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

worst jobs record since great depression, but starting tomorrow, it'll be Biden's fault.
It's the fault of the Democrat Reich right now. Furthermore, NAZIs like you will be blaming Trump for every Biden failure for the next 4 years.
yea right, here you are:

Hmmmm . . . dumbass, that's pro Trump article. Did you even bother to read it?

What a gigantic dumbass.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

Hard to imagine we would have a president worse than Bush. Trump is worse than Bush.

I realized in the bush boy years that the republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

I knew in the bush boy years that the next republican president would be worse. I couldn't imagine what was worse than the bush boy at the time and didn't want to find out.

We found out.

I know you can't imagine what's worse but we couldn't imagine what would be worse than the bush boy.

The only way to prevent that from happening is to vote. It's not enough for you to vote, you need to get everyone you know to vote and they do the same with everyone they know.

It would be interesting to see everyone drop their political parties and register independent just to see what happens.

You first.

View attachment 444899

We found out.

You first.

Already did 20 years ago.

View attachment 444899

We found out.

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I've voted a variety of parties through the years.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I think it's funny when people put credibility in political polls. My view on it is that he has been playing the role of a "nationalist" "conservative" that the powers-that-be have used in order to demonize those things (nationalism, conservatism, etc.) They want to bring in an entirely new system, so the old ways must be destroyed. What better way than to set up 'controlled opposition' that they can then continually demonize and knock down? He's definitely not a conservative or genuine patriot, in my view.

The funny part to me is that so many so-called conservatives actually liked the guy, even though it's all part of the show.
The funny part to me is that you goose stepping NAZIs actually believe you're fooling anyone.

You win the award for the most asinine, ridiculous post I've seen all year. Newsflash: I'm not a Democrat, I am a conservative and small l libertarian. You think that just because I'm not a Trump supporter I'm a NAZI? :laugh: I'm laughing here at your idiocy.

View attachment 444899

We found out.

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I've voted a variety of parties through the years.

Sure you have. None of them was the Republican party, I'm am absolutely certain of.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I think it's funny when people put credibility in political polls. My view on it is that he has been playing the role of a "nationalist" "conservative" that the powers-that-be have used in order to demonize those things (nationalism, conservatism, etc.) They want to bring in an entirely new system, so the old ways must be destroyed. What better way than to set up 'controlled opposition' that they can then continually demonize and knock down? He's definitely not a conservative or genuine patriot, in my view.

The funny part to me is that so many so-called conservatives actually liked the guy, even though it's all part of the show.
The funny part to me is that you goose stepping NAZIs actually believe you're fooling anyone.

You win the award for the most asinine, ridiculous post I've seen all year. Newsflash: I'm not a Democrat, I am a conservative and small l libertarian. You think that just because I'm not a Trump supporter I'm a NAZI? :laugh: I'm laughing here at your idiocy.
Yeah, right. You're about as libertarian as Pol Pot.

:laugh: And War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength and Freedom is Slavery.

Try to find even one post from me that supports authoritarianism. I've been anti-authoritarianism for years. I actually care about principles, unlike red / blue helmet-wearing brainwashed partisans like you. Thanks for the laugh, troll.

Try to find even one post from me that supports authoritarianism. I've been anti-authoritarianism for years. I actually care about principles, unlike red / blue helmet-wearing brainwashed partisans like you. Thanks for the laugh, troll.
It sounds to me like you two likely share more common ground than disputed ground. As such you are probably on the "same team" and should bury the hatchet.

It's so easy to argue or misconstrue points in emails and blog posts. Very important that us Conservatives find common ground where possible now. Considering that we comprise about half the voting population, fracturing is not going to be a success path for us.

Fortunately, the Dems are going to have their own fracturing going on, most likely. We need to capitalize on it.

I have no idea what QAnon is. I leave stuff like that to the mentally incompetent...like you.
You have NO idea. That’s what Trump said, to. One of his 29,000 lies in 4 years. But keep it up, you might catch up - if you live to be 150. LOL

I looked it up today, just to make you happy. That's some weird stuff "they" are spouting. I don't believe there are cannabalistic pedophiles opposing this nation or Trump.

I do believe power hungry Democrats were willing to "bend" the rules and ended up creating an illegitimate election.

It sounds to me like you two likely share more common ground than disputed ground. As such you are probably on the "same team" and should bury the hatchet.

It's so easy to argue or misconstrue points in emails and blog posts. Very important that us Conservatives find common ground where possible now. Considering that we comprise about half the voting population, fracturing is not going to be a success path for us.

Fortunately, the Dems are going to have their own fracturing going on, most likely. We need to capitalize on it.

Buttercup is a conservative?

Forum List

Back