Trump: Worst President Ever

Orange Jesus had the lowest approval ratings since they started taking polls.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

Hard to imagine we would have a president worse than Bush. Trump is worse than Bush.

Bush and Trump 2 failed GOP presidents.

Not hard for me to believe.

I realized in the bush boy years that the republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

I knew in the bush boy years that the next republican president would be worse. I couldn't imagine what was worse than the bush boy at the time and didn't want to find out.

We found out.

The scary thing, the next republican president will be worse than trump.

I know you can't imagine what's worse but we couldn't imagine what would be worse than the bush boy.

The only way to prevent that from happening is to vote. It's not enough for you to vote, you need to get everyone you know to vote and they do the same with everyone they know.

Thank you, Mr. President.

e7c1a8001efb27e05dbe67da38c0ad0cf90f266297578d2f210e339aec0cadef.png

In four years, you achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

Hard to imagine we would have a president worse than Bush. Trump is worse than Bush.

Bush and Trump 2 failed GOP presidents.

Not hard for me to believe.

I realized in the bush boy years that the republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

I knew in the bush boy years that the next republican president would be worse. I couldn't imagine what was worse than the bush boy at the time and didn't want to find out.

We found out.

The scary thing, the next republican president will be worse than trump.

I know you can't imagine what's worse but we couldn't imagine what would be worse than the bush boy.

The only way to prevent that from happening is to vote. It's not enough for you to vote, you need to get everyone you know to vote and they do the same with everyone they know.

Eisenhower is the worst Republican president we've had since Lincoln.

What "lunacy" is that?
Such as...
  1. The hypocritical "Religious Right",
  2. "Corporate Shills",
  3. deregulating vital necessities,
  4. destroying worker unions,
  5. hyper partisanship and ideology over country,
  6. lying your ass off straight to the American people, in attempts to save...your ass, e.g.

What "lunacy" is that?
Such as...
  1. The hypocritical "Religious Right",
  2. "Corporate Shills",
  3. deregulating vital necessities,
  4. destroying worker unions,
  5. hyper partisanship and ideology over country,
  6. lying your ass off straight to the American people, in attempts to save...your ass, e.g.

1. The hypocritical "Religious Right", Far less hypocritical than anyone on the left.
  2. "Corporate Shills", You mean like Biden, Hillary, Harris, Piglosi and Sanders?
  3. deregulating vital necessities, Government regulations only help Corporate shills.
  4. destroying worker unions, You mean by not forcing people to be in them?
  5. hyper partisanship and ideology over country, No one is more partisan than the left. Just look at the aftermath of the Democrat Reichstag fire.
  6. lying your ass off straight to the American people, in attempts to save...your ass, e.g. Obama did that every day. The difference is that the fake news covers for the Democrat Reich.

View attachment 444899

no, he's not --that's a poll---HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, in a poll of courts, Trump LOST, 61 losses, 1 win.

And if you score a poll of the evidence, Trump doesn’t score a single point.

....and polls are not where everyone votes = so saying he was the worst POTUS is totally ludicrous ...the OP is just more TDS
hahahahahahahahahahah

Polls ARE an indicator. The more thorough they are, the more reliable they are. Trump had his own pollsters to help determine where to focus his campaign. Why would he have used polls to decided where to spend hundreds of millions if they were meaningless. Sure, he wasn’t just being stupid.

and by any measure, he has ended James Buchanan’s 156 year run at the top of the list of America’s worst prez. And Trump will stay there for centuries

hahhahahAHHAHAHAHAHAH-bullshit babble crap from you
he is one of the best

Of course. And he was summarily voted out.

Well done, America!
He was defrauded. Start admitting you got away with it and that it is somehow American. Loser.
Here are two words can’t stand: “Prove it”
They won't let anyone prove anymore. It was proven to seven state legislatures. Machines are being held from forensic audits. The FBI surpervised the shredding of ballots in GA. Transparency in elections is the law. They are not following the law by hiding or destroying evidence,
Most states have audited. Most courts have found the Trump suits OFFERED any evidence to hear. Don’t blame the courts for not hearing evidence if none was offered.

Shredding ballots? Totally discredited.
Yeah, it always helps that those who audited are those who "counted" the votes in the first place. LOL!
Wrong. The auditors were completely different people. The whole process and the results are available online. Look it up.

your post is just a matter of fabricating an explanation without any thing to back it up.

So, the people who "audited" weren't picked by those who ran the election? Why do you feel the need to lie?

Cranky cause people STILL don't believe your lies. Just accept the fact that Biden's not going to be a legitimate President...AND Kamala's just waiting to become President when he's removed.

Stop mainlining your QAnon newsites.

Whatever is left of your brain will thank you for it

I have no idea what QAnon is. I leave stuff like that to the mentally incompetent...like you.

View attachment 444899

See, Trump was right about ONE thing. He's done what nobody else has done!

It was this corrupt son-of-a-bitch that USHERED IN the rightwing lunacy.
Wow your brain cells have been nuked by all the propaganda.
Is that all you’ve got?

I have no idea what QAnon is. I leave stuff like that to the mentally incompetent...like you.
You have NO idea. That’s what Trump said, to. One of his 29,000 lies in 4 years. But keep it up, you might catch up - if you live to be 150. LOL

You have NO idea. That’s what Trump said, to. One of his 29,000 lies in 4 years. But keep it up, you might catch up - if you live to be 150. LOL

I don't and mostly because I have no interest in it. I am sure I could find it on the internet, but why bother?

Fact is that I don't know if it's a movement, a website or a person.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I think it's funny when people put credibility in political polls. My view on it is that he has been playing the role of a "nationalist" "conservative" that the powers-that-be have used in order to demonize those things (nationalism, conservatism, etc.) They want to bring in an entirely new system, so the old ways must be destroyed. What better way than to set up 'controlled opposition' that they can then continually demonize and knock down? He's definitely not a conservative or genuine patriot, in my view.

The funny part to me is that so many so-called conservatives actually liked the guy, even though it's all part of the show.

In four years, you achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.

– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

Promises kept. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

worst jobs record since great depression, but starting tomorrow, it'll be Biden's fault.

Cranky cause people STILL don't believe your lies. Just accept the fact that Biden's not going to be a legitimate President...AND Kamala's just waiting to become President when he's removed.

Stop mainlining your QAnon newsites.

Whatever is left of your brain will thank you for it

You mean "mentally disturbed," don't you?

– Stock market rocketed.

worst jobs record since great depression, but starting tomorrow, it'll be Biden's fault.
It's the fault of the Democrat Reich right now. Furthermore, NAZIs like you will be blaming Trump for every Biden failure for the next 4 years.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I think it's funny when people put credibility in political polls. My view on it is that he has been playing the role of a "nationalist" "conservative" that the powers-that-be have used in order to demonize those things (nationalism, conservatism, etc.) They want to bring in an entirely new system, so the old ways must be destroyed. What better way than to set up 'controlled opposition' that they can then continually demonize and knock down? He's definitely not a conservative or genuine patriot, in my view.

The funny part to me is that so many so-called conservatives actually liked the guy, even though it's all part of the show.
The funny part to me is that you goose stepping NAZIs actually believe you're fooling anyone.

As always, what you call a "lie" is when anyone objects to your Democrat NAZI lunacy.

Forum List

Back