Trump: Worst President Ever

Do you believe working class people like being unemployed or competing against lower wage labor?

I believe working class people won't do certain jobs, no matter how much you pay them.

If you suck so bad that you are competing against people with no money, no connections and a limited grasp on the English Language, that's kind of on you.
They won't do them so long as they can get on the welfare gravy train. Yes, it is on you if you can't get anything better than a minimum wage job. Why should anyone else suffer because of your incompetence.

Orange Jesus had the lowest approval ratings since they started taking polls.
I used to think that it was Dubya that did the most damage to America with his invasion of Iraq. I've recently had to change my opinion and now think Trump is the worst, certainly in my lifetime. Mostly Trump, like previous Presidents, was ineffectual but did not seem to do lasting damage, his EOs are already history. But he took it to a whole new level with his Big Lie and undermining of American Democracy. He has managed to make conspiracy theories mainstream and poisoned the political landscape for, my guess, a decade.

Thanks Trump, if you can't win at least everyone else loses.

Democrats and their refusal to allow the claims of "cheating" to be truly investigated are the ones who have undermined Democracy, especially when THEY demanded investigations after the 2016 election.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...congress-russia-election-interference/526047/
The Republican governor and attorney general of Georgia investigated and held 3 recounts. Nothing changed. The US attorney general, appointed by and loyal to Trump investigated, and found nothing. I could go on and on. The reality is that Giuliani tried to contest several elections but provided no evidence to be considered so he switched tactics and contested state election laws (even in states under GOP control).

It was Trump who claimed the 2016 election included illegal voters and set up a commission to investigate. They found nothing.

If you want to know who is undermining democracy in the US look in a mirror. You are a pawn.

Honestly, you are a fool.
You should review your link before passing judgement. I selected everything instance from 2020 and got a grand total of... Wait for it... 15 cases of fraud in the entire country. The only record from a state that may have gone for Trump but did not is from Wisconsin. It was for a single felon who voted but was not eligible.

Which instance do you think changed the outcome of the election? A quick survey showed likely GOP and Dem fraud.

No one believes him.
You know how that feels, don’t you?
No, I don't.
then I guess you haven’t been paying attention because none of your claims are believable
Much more believable than there was no fraud and Trump supporters are violent.
Trump was the worst president in US history.
There is no doubt. And if the GOP continues to allow him to pull their party along like a castrated bull...they will suffer the consequence. No one in the US wants a repeat of January 6th. If he is ever elected to anything again, that is a possibility. He is a shamed man who will never be art of the "Ex-Presidents Club."

No one believes him.
No, I don't.
then I guess you haven’t been paying attention because none of your claims are believable
There is no doubt. And if the GOP continues to allow him to pull their party along like a castrated bull...they will suffer the consequence. No one in the US wants a repeat of January 6th. If he is ever elected to anything again, that is a possibility. He is a shamed man who will never be art of the "Ex-Presidents Club."
Think he cares? Why would he want associate with those corrupt assholes?

No one believes him.
No, I don't.
Obama is the worst. Hands down.

They won't do them so long as they can get on the welfare gravy train. Yes, it is on you if you can't get anything better than a minimum wage job. Why should anyone else suffer because of your incompetence.

wouldn't know... the problem is, Americans don't want to do those jobs regardless.

Let me tell you a little story. About 18 years ago, I worked at a packaging company as a buyer. It was kind of an awful place to work, kind of cured me of Republican Bullshit.

But we had this team in the back that did repacking. They weren't employees, they were hired through a temp agency, and they were all pretty clearly illegal. We used to joke if someone yelled "Immigration", they'd scatter.

ANYWAY, this company got bought out by another company after I left, and that company got bought out by an even larger company. Well, they put down an edict that the temp agency had to only send in people they could prove were citizens.

So they got rid of the Mexicans and replaced them with white meth-heads. These people were genuinely scary, I've been told. And when they got their paychecks, half of them would get high and not show up the next week, so they were always having to retrain them.

Forum List

Back