Trump Worries the Secret Service

I wonder how many snipers had the guy lit up, just in case. This is why the American People love this guy

Don't worry. Not only did the SS have this guy every way come Tuesday, Trump has been reading people all his life. He SAID the guy's OK. Meantime, just you watch, some yutz commie out there will see this and think he can fool his way on stage and get close to Trump like that and pull something-- -- never happen.

Success in business comes with people instincts. Trump has called it 100 out of 100 with every people he's had to deal with as far as candidates and other political people since he got into the race.

And YOU'RE RIGHT: that's why we like him, unlike the phony insincere performances of the likes of Joe, Hillary and Ubumma, that there was sincere appreciation going BOTH ways.
For a billionaire, he really is one of us (except he likes nice things). The left thinks hes a scammer and we're stupid enough to fall for it

I've mentioned this a few times, my Uncle had face to face business dealings with Trump in the 70s-80s, so I got to hear a few stories about how Trump really was as a person, not what the media paints him.
Yeah, the GM at my dad's country club worked for Trump. He said he's tough, but he's the best boss...you know where you stand and you know what needs to be done.....unlike DC....which is everyone pointing fingers at everyone else

I guess that's a good way of putting it. Business-wise, Trump sets high goals for himself so sets high expectations for others. You need to perform, produce. Get it done, no excuses. But as a person, he is real, relatable, he sees the big picture, wants to be fair and can be generous, even magnanimous when things go well. He is deeply impressed by loyalty and success--- do right by him and you have a friend forever, he never forgets, but fatally wounded by disloyalty, lies and failure.

Fail to keep your word, lie to him, stab him in the back and you are dead meat to him. No second chances.

Trump takes things too personally. Of course that is an extremely common failing among most Americans so that explains his being liked by so many Americans.
Yes and no. I know Trump more than through my uncle, but as a scientific handwriting expert (not the bullshit kind that tells your future, but the real kind the FBI uses to profile serial killers).

Yes, Trump takes everything personally. He is deeply affected by sensory experience, it may be art, music, food, sex, etc. He is deeply influenced by the composite of past experience and takes that forward in dealing with the present. He is also one to never EVER forget a favor! Do right by him and you have a friend for life. He'll follow you to the ends of the earth to repay you, but he will also follow you to perdition's flames to get you if you screw him or owe him.

To this day I feel the thing that drove him to not only run for office but to BE president and to use it to fuck over the left and the media until their asses fall to pieces was the night Obama laughed at him and belittled him at that media dinner as they all sat around laughing AT him. Yes, you assholes CREATED President Trump right there and then that night and not only did he decide right there and then to "show you" and have the "last laugh," but I feel it will drive him on to do whatever it takes to get a 2nd term to do it ANOTHER four years.

AS to your crap about "all Americans," you can sit on that and spin. You don't know shit about anything. America likes Donald for one reason simple: he's HONEST: what you see is what you get and he does what he says he'll do. He is out to put America first, make America the way most of us know it and want it great again, and to fuck you assholes senseless in every hole you've got without lube. And he's just the guy to get it done.

Last edited:
I wonder how many snipers had the guy lit up, just in case. This is why the American People love this guy

Don't worry. Not only did the SS have this guy every way come Tuesday, Trump has been reading people all his life. He SAID the guy's OK. Meantime, just you watch, some yutz commie out there will see this and think he can fool his way on stage and get close to Trump like that and pull something-- -- never happen.

Success in business comes with people instincts. Trump has called it 100 out of 100 with every people he's had to deal with as far as candidates and other political people since he got into the race.

And YOU'RE RIGHT: that's why we like him, unlike the phony insincere performances of the likes of Joe, Hillary and Ubumma, that there was sincere appreciation going BOTH ways.
For a billionaire, he really is one of us (except he likes nice things). The left thinks hes a scammer and we're stupid enough to fall for it

I've mentioned this a few times, my Uncle had face to face business dealings with Trump in the 70s-80s, so I got to hear a few stories about how Trump really was as a person, not what the media paints him.
Yeah, the GM at my dad's country club worked for Trump. He said he's tough, but he's the best boss...you know where you stand and you know what needs to be done.....unlike DC....which is everyone pointing fingers at everyone else

I guess that's a good way of putting it. Business-wise, Trump sets high goals for himself so sets high expectations for others. You need to perform, produce. Get it done, no excuses. But as a person, he is real, relatable, he sees the big picture, wants to be fair and can be generous, even magnanimous when things go well. He is deeply impressed by loyalty and success--- do right by him and you have a friend forever, he never forgets, but fatally wounded by disloyalty, lies and failure.

Fail to keep your word, lie to him, stab him in the back and you are dead meat to him. No second chances.

Trump takes things too personally. Of course that is an extremely common failing among most Americans so that explains his being liked by so many Americans.
Yes and no. I know Trump more than through my uncle, but as a scientific handwriting expert (not the bullshit kind that tells your future, but the real kind the FBI uses to profile serial killers).

Yes, Trump takes everything personally. He is deeply affected by sensory experience, it may be art, music, food, sex, etc. He is deeply influenced by the composite of past experience and takes that forward in dealing with the present. He is also one to never EVER forget a favor! Do right by him and you have a friend for life. He'll follow you to the ends of the earth to repay you, but he will also follow you to perdition's flames to get you if you screw him or owe him.

To this day I feel the thing that drove him to not only run for office but to BE president and to use it to fuck over the left and the media until their asses fall to pieces was the night Obama laughed at him and belittled him at that media dinner as they all sat around laughing AT him. Yes, you assholes CREATED President Trump right there and then that night and not only did he decide right there and then to "show you" and have the "last laugh," but I feel it will drive him on to do whatever it takes to get a 2nd term to do it ANOTHER four years.

AS to your crap about "all Americans," you can sit on that and spin. You don't know shit about anything. America likes Donald for one reason simple: he's HONEST: what you see is what you get and he does what he says he'll do. He is out to put America first, make America the way most of us know it and want it great again, and to fuck you assholes senseless in every hole you've got without lube. And he's just the guy to get it done.
I agree, even PBS Stated that.....it was in 2011, so he let Romney run and Romney failed...he was a pussy...he choked...I would love to see Candy Crowley pull that shit on Trump....he would eat her alive......

but hear is the PBS documentary including the infamous 2011 WH Correspondent's dinner.

Forum List

Back