Trump works overtime to push Oz over finish line; GOP blame game erupts in Pennsylvania governor's race, amid calls for state party chair resignation

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump's winning streak in primaries is on the line Tuesday as voters in five states cast their ballots in midterm elections, with Pennsylvania being the big one

Coulter is losing it.
Barnette has too many bad gaffes.
She'd get toasted by the dems in November
Then again it may not matter if Fettermen has stroke issues...

Coulter is losing it.
Fetterman is a big time radical in the image of AOC. When his positions become known, he'll be toast. Not only that but he looks like Lurch.

Trump's winning streak in primaries is on the line Tuesday as voters in five states cast their ballots in midterm elections, with Pennsylvania being the big one

I was until a few days before the primary I was voting for Kathy Barnett but the revelations while coming rather late in the game I then believe she really had not been vetted, so I held my nose and voted for Oz. Have no use for McCormick because of past China business ties among other things. Voted for Dave White for Gov because I thought he had the best chance to beat that sniveling weasel Josh Shapiro. Will still vote for Mastriano in the fall and the PA state GOP is a mess even before this.

Coulter is losing it.
Much as I like her, she caught fire far too late to be a good candidate.....Unfortunately, Oz is the "best" of a really shitty situation....The tallest dwarf, as it were.

Hope Mastriano wins the Governor slot, for absolutely no better reason than to watch the heads of the moonbats go.....

head-exploding.gif

Forum List

Back