Trump won't take the president's salary

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
He wasn't in it for the money

Trump won't take presidential salary

Donald Trump said Sunday he would give up the $400,000 presidential salary he's in line to earn once he takes office in January.

"I've never commented on this, but the answer is no," Trump said in a "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday. "I think I have to by law take $1, so I'll take $1 a year. But it's a — I don't even know what it is."

Media is now gonna blast Trump for taking that $1. He lied!!

Trump is a generous guy who'll have it donated to various charities.
Sure, and the fucking Sun comes up in the West and sets in the East!

Did it ever occur to you that FIRST Trump would have to accept the full salary to donate the remaining $399,999 to charity so he would not qualify as a $1 a year man since it's all coming from the Treasury and SECOND given his lengthy record of reneging on his pledges of charitable donations its fucking unlikely he would follow through with the donations in any case?

Now go back to slurping up your shit sundae you brainwashed fool!

Donald Trump said Sunday he would give up the $400,000 presidential salary he's in line to earn once he takes office in January.

"I've never commented on this, but the answer is no," Trump said in a "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday. "I think I have to by law take $1, so I'll take $1 a year. But it's a — I don't even know what it is."
Is this the first time a President doesn't want his salary?
Anyway it's a good thing. I hope that salary will go to some charities :)

A drastic comparison to Hillary who would have done everything she could have to make as much money as possible while in the WH.

John F. Kennedy was a dollar-a-year President!

Trump is a generous guy who'll have it donated to various charities.
Sure, and the fucking Sun comes up in the West and sets in the East!

Did it ever occur to you that FIRST Trump would have to accept the full salary to donate the remaining $399,999 to charity so he would not qualify as a $1 a year man since it's all coming from the Treasury and SECOND given his lengthy record of reneging on his pledges of charitable donations its fucking unlikely he would follow through with the donations in any case?

Now go back to slurping up your shit sundae you brainwashed fool!
:laugh:

Again; because Trump has a long history of being generous, I can see him having it donated to various charities. :)

As President, WHY do you need a massive salary? Give 'em $50k a year, max.

Free medical - the best in the world
The best housing in the entire US
Free top-of-the-line security service for you and your 'home'
Free transportation in your own limos, helos, and jets.
Your own staff to wait on your every whim - best chefs, maids, etc...
Free unlimited golf at the world's best golf courses
Free unlimited multi-million dollar vacations
ANYTHING you want at your beck and call....

...and then a massive salary on top of that? Good grief...

Wrong, he took his salary, but donated it to charity

As President, WHY do you need a massive salary? Give 'em $50k a year, max.

Free medical - the best in the world
The best housing in the entire US
Free top-of-the-line security service for you and your 'home'
Free transportation in your own limos, helos, and jets.
Your own staff to wait on your every whim - best chefs, maids, etc...
Free unlimited golf at the world's best golf courses
Free unlimited multi-million dollar vacations
ANYTHING you want at your beck and call....

...and then a massive salary on top of that? Good grief...

You think $400K is a "massive salary?"

Good for him.

Really? :eusa_think:

Problem I see with him so doing. If he divests himself from his companies then what is he going to live off of? Savings? Investments?

Forum List

Back