Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power.

More fun hypocrisy from Trump concerning Mail in ballots:
View attachment 392559

It is amazing that there is anyone still dumb enough to believe anything coming from Trump’s mouth.

So what the fuck, now that it's thing he's supposed to not use it?

You are a fucking worthless moron. You can be sure that president Trump will use ALL the arsenal against you that you provide him with, no matter how ludicrous and downright Satanic it is.

Mail in vote is obviously a ridiculous concept, especially implemented with so little time, and with it being left so open for democrat fraud. But, given that it's the here, we will be using it to defeat your communist ass.
Excuse if I am laughing, but your post is hilarious. Poor thing, lashing out at me because your cult leader has made a complete fool of you yet again. Mail-in voting is fine. Trump is endorsing it. As I saId many times, rampant voter fraud is a lie and even Trump knows it is a lie. I mean Trump wants his own voters to vote by mail!

Voter fraud is just a lie Trump is using to undermine our elections.
Trump isn't endorsing mail-in voting, you fucking moron. It's fine only for douchebags who want to commit voter fraud. Can't you ever tell the truth? Rampant voter fraud has been demonstrated over and over.

LOL...Trump tweeted he wants his own supporters to vote by mail..

Trump's own appointed FBI director said rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Only zombie Trumpists take Trump's lyin' words over those of his own FBI director.

"LOL" Trump tweeted that he wanted his supporters to use absentee ballots. Only zombie leftists can't tell the difference between absentee ballots and their masters' mail-in voting scheme. And no, I'm not going to waste time explaining it for the 143rd time to someone who's too stupid to understand and too happy being stupid to want to understand.
You Trumpists just can't see how you are being played for fools. You make distinctions without a difference. Trump's own FBI director said rampant voter fraud is a lie. You Trumpers will do and say anything no matter how ludicrous it is to justify Trump's lies and inconsistencies. Stop embarrassing yourselves.
Trump's own FBI director is about to get the boot because he has been helping the coverup of the coup. He's a scumbag. It's no surprise that you would cite a scumbag to defend Dim corruption. You senile pervert supporters will do and say anything no matter how ludicrous it is to justify your party's corruption. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Some Rpublcian congressional leaders came out yesterday and said THERE WILL BE a peaceful transfer of power on Jan. 20 if Trump loses. This might be interesting.

View attachment 392559

It is amazing that there is anyone still dumb enough to believe anything coming from Trump’s mouth.

You are a fucking worthless moron. You can be sure that president Trump will use ALL the arsenal against you that you provide him with, no matter how ludicrous and downright Satanic it is.

Mail in vote is obviously a ridiculous concept, especially implemented with so little time, and with it being left so open for democrat fraud. But, given that it's the here, we will be using it to defeat your communist ass.
Excuse if I am laughing, but your post is hilarious. Poor thing, lashing out at me because your cult leader has made a complete fool of you yet again. Mail-in voting is fine. Trump is endorsing it. As I saId many times, rampant voter fraud is a lie and even Trump knows it is a lie. I mean Trump wants his own voters to vote by mail!

Trump isn't endorsing mail-in voting, you fucking moron. It's fine only for douchebags who want to commit voter fraud. Can't you ever tell the truth? Rampant voter fraud has been demonstrated over and over.

Only zombie Trumpists take Trump's lyin' words over those of his own FBI director.

"LOL" Trump tweeted that he wanted his supporters to use absentee ballots. Only zombie leftists can't tell the difference between absentee ballots and their masters' mail-in voting scheme. And no, I'm not going to waste time explaining it for the 143rd time to someone who's too stupid to understand and too happy being stupid to want to understand.
You Trumpists just can't see how you are being played for fools. You make distinctions without a difference. Trump's own FBI director said rampant voter fraud is a lie. You Trumpers will do and say anything no matter how ludicrous it is to justify Trump's lies and inconsistencies. Stop embarrassing yourselves.
Trump's own FBI director is about to get the boot because he has been helping the coverup of the coup. He's a scumbag. It's no surprise that you would cite a scumbag to defend Dim corruption. You senile pervert supporters will do and say anything no matter how ludicrous it is to justify your party's corruption. Stop embarrassing yourselves.
Oh calm down Gumby. Christopher Ray was chosen by Trump and you cultist are all bent out of shape because he will not bend the knee for Trump. Cultist like yourselves have not only bent your knee for Trump, you have willingly sold your souls.

View attachment 392559

Oh calm down Gumby. Christopher Ray was chosen by Trump and you cultist are all bent out of shape because he will not bend the knee for Trump. Cultist like yourselves have not only bent your knee for Trump, you have willingly sold your souls.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with bending the knee for America.

Bending the knee for the communist BLM on the other hand, is one of the most anti-American deeds one can commit.

View attachment 392559

There is absolutely nothing wrong with bending the knee for America.

Bending the knee for the communist BLM on the other hand, is one of the most anti-American deed one can commit.

Bending your knee for America is patriotism; bending your knee to an individual is servitude.

Really, I am surprised you don‘t see the distinction. You only bend the knee to an individual when you live in a monarchy or totalitarian state where the cult of personality controls

L‘etat, C’est moi went out with the French Revolution.

As matter of fact we fought a revolution so we would not bend the knee to a king.

It was called the American Revolutionary War.

As far as kneeling is concerned for BLM, I would not have done it. Of course I would not kneel to anyone.

Last edited:
Some Rpublcian congressional leaders came out yesterday and said THERE WILL BE a peaceful transfer of power on Jan. 20 if Trump loses. This might be interesting.

No, it really won't. If you want to masturbate over "interesting" violence fantasies, you should turn your eyes in the direction of your own side of the political aisle. They have enough violence to satisfy a whole cadre of pathetic little Che Guevara-wannabes.

No, it really won't. If you want to masturbate over "interesting" violence fantasies, you should turn your eyes in the direction of your own side of the political aisle. They have enough violence to satisfy a whole cadre of pathetic little Che Guevara-wannabes.
What??

What??

Dude, do you actually get all your news from your talking points memo? What fucking rock have you been hiding under for the last almost-four months?

Stop wasting my time.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
It seems as if Trump is intent on meeting the same fate as Benito Mussolini.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.

LMAO @ the Psycho Shit our Leftist dumbass Extremist believe .....

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

Hillary Clinton wrote her Thesis in college on Saul Alinsky.

We KNOW what these Enemies of America will do !!!

Let these psycho Leftist keep parroting the Alinskyite psycho Shit ...

The American voters will be voting accordingly in November .....

You are confused.... conceding on election night before all votes are counted.....a concession, is not the Same thing as a peaceful transfer of power, after votes are certified and the electoral college has voted and the new president is sworn in...JANUARY 20, 2021.
Did you even watch the video you linked to?

Oh, and Clinton's thesis on Alinksy was a CRITICAL analysis of him and his tactics, silly fool!

HRC clearly says do not concede under ANY circumstance.

It is you who are confused.

The democrat attempt to steal an election will be ended, as their armies of "peaceful" protesters are defeated.

Sucks to be you, it didn't work. No one was fooled.
Lol..Why do you support someone who says he will overthrow out democracy. Why do you hate our constitutional system?

Moron...the democrats have been telling everyone they are going to tear the whole thing down, actually, they say they will burn the whole fucking thing down.....you moron.
Another stupid comment from a cultist who has no idea what he is writing. Read the OP again dumb shit and come back with something on point.
TRY learning how to read you stupid fuck. That is exactly on point and a direct quote from Dims. Seems as usual YOU have no idea what is happening. Another loss for the OP.

The democrat attempt to steal an election will be ended, as their armies of "peaceful" protesters are defeated.

Sucks to be you, it didn't work. No one was fooled.
Lol..Why do you support someone who says he will overthrow out democracy. Why do you hate our constitutional system?

Moron...the democrats have been telling everyone they are going to tear the whole thing down, actually, they say they will burn the whole fucking thing down.....you moron.
Another stupid comment from a cultist who has no idea what he is writing. Read the OP again dumb shit and come back with something on point.
TRY learning how to read you stupid fuck. That is exactly on point and a direct quote from Dims. Seems as usual YOU have no idea what is happening. Another loss for the OP.

FACT: President Trump did not that there won't be a peaceful transition.

FACT: Clinton did say that Biden should not concede under any circumstances.

FACT: If Biden won't concede, there won't be a peaceful transition.

FACT: There won't be concessions until the democratic voter fraud is expelled.

Fake News. It's Democrats who refuse to honor the long tradition of peaceful transfer of power, starting with the refusal to concede the election on election night. You have to go all the way back to Michael Dukakis to find a Democrat who conceded on election night, and Biden won't either. In fact, Joe Biden directly attacked the incoming administration after Trump won in 2016.

IT’S ALWAYS PROJECTION: The Democrats Fought Against A Peaceful Transfer Of Power In 2016.

The POTUS declined to answer a hypothetical question. Instead, he spoke about the very legitimate possibility the mass mailing of ballots will screw up the vote and not reflect the choice of the American people.

After the 2016 vote, the Obama Administration, the DOJ, and the FBI refused to allow a peaceful transfer of power. Instead, they created the Russia hoax to reverse the election. After almost four years of covering up the truth, we are finally learning about their efforts to stop Donald Trump from taking over as President, even after being inaugurated.

Just in the past twenty-four hours, we learned that during the supposed transition, FBI agents working on the Russia hoax were worried that what they were doing was illegal, and they were going to get sued for what they were doing. They were so concerned they bought insurance to protect themselves.

“[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,” one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier. That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.​
(…) Agents also said they were worried about how a new attorney general might view the actions taken against Trump during the investigation.​

But they lucked out because Trump selected Jeff Sessions, who promptly recused.

Speaking of the Steele dossier, we learned that before the 2016 election (August), the FBI knew that the source who provided the bogus information to Christopher Steele was believed to be a Russian Spy. The FBI knowingly withheld the truth from the FISA Court:

“So there’s some people tonight that have to be very worried, because now we know the FBI — in December 2016 — knew that the dossier was being prepared by a Russian agent. They never told the court.”​

(…) And interviews conducted with the source in January and March of 2017 Steele’s source to the FBI [exposed that] the information contained in the anti-Trump dossier was unreliable.​

Instead of trying to get President Trump to answer a hypothetical question, the mainstream media should be asking about the Democrat party’s fight against a peaceful transfer of Presidential power to Donald Trump after the 2016 election. That effort was not hypothetical like their questions today. It really happened.

It seems as if Trump is intent on meeting the same fate as Benito Mussolini.

It seems as if you are intent on appearing as a melodramatic, humorless loonbag.

Forum List

Back