Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power.

More fun hypocrisy from Trump concerning Mail in ballots:
View attachment 392559

It is amazing that there is anyone still dumb enough to believe anything coming from Trump’s mouth.

So what the fuck, now that it's thing he's supposed to not use it?

You are a fucking worthless moron. You can be sure that president Trump will use ALL the arsenal against you that you provide him with, no matter how ludicrous and downright Satanic it is.

Mail in vote is obviously a ridiculous concept, especially implemented with so little time, and with it being left so open for democrat fraud. But, given that it's the here, we will be using it to defeat your communist ass.
Excuse if I am laughing, but your post is hilarious. Poor thing, lashing out at me because your cult leader has made a complete fool of you yet again. Mail-in voting is fine. Trump is endorsing it. As I saId many times, rampant voter fraud is a lie and even Trump knows it is a lie. I mean Trump wants his own voters to vote by mail!

Voter fraud is just a lie Trump is using to undermine our elections.
Trump isn't endorsing mail-in voting, you fucking moron. It's fine only for douchebags who want to commit voter fraud. Can't you ever tell the truth? Rampant voter fraud has been demonstrated over and over.

LOL...Trump tweeted he wants his own supporters to vote by mail..

Trump's own appointed FBI director said rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Only zombie Trumpists take Trump's lyin' words over those of his own FBI director.

"LOL" Trump tweeted that he wanted his supporters to use absentee ballots. Only zombie leftists can't tell the difference between absentee ballots and their masters' mail-in voting scheme. And no, I'm not going to waste time explaining it for the 143rd time to someone who's too stupid to understand and too happy being stupid to want to understand.
You Trumpists just can't see how you are being played for fools. You make distinctions without a difference. Trump's own FBI director said rampant voter fraud is a lie. You Trumpers will do and say anything no matter how ludicrous it is to justify Trump's lies and inconsistencies. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

View attachment 392559

It is amazing that there is anyone still dumb enough to believe anything coming from Trump’s mouth.

You are a fucking worthless moron. You can be sure that president Trump will use ALL the arsenal against you that you provide him with, no matter how ludicrous and downright Satanic it is.

Mail in vote is obviously a ridiculous concept, especially implemented with so little time, and with it being left so open for democrat fraud. But, given that it's the here, we will be using it to defeat your communist ass.
Excuse if I am laughing, but your post is hilarious. Poor thing, lashing out at me because your cult leader has made a complete fool of you yet again. Mail-in voting is fine. Trump is endorsing it. As I saId many times, rampant voter fraud is a lie and even Trump knows it is a lie. I mean Trump wants his own voters to vote by mail!

Trump isn't endorsing mail-in voting, you fucking moron. It's fine only for douchebags who want to commit voter fraud. Can't you ever tell the truth? Rampant voter fraud has been demonstrated over and over.

Only zombie Trumpists take Trump's lyin' words over those of his own FBI director.

"LOL" Trump tweeted that he wanted his supporters to use absentee ballots. Only zombie leftists can't tell the difference between absentee ballots and their masters' mail-in voting scheme. And no, I'm not going to waste time explaining it for the 143rd time to someone who's too stupid to understand and too happy being stupid to want to understand.
You Trumpists just can't see how you are being played for fools. You make distinctions without a difference. Trump's own FBI director said rampant voter fraud is a lie. You Trumpers will do and say anything no matter how ludicrous it is to justify Trump's lies and inconsistencies. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

He said it before or after democrats changed the system to a one based on fraud?

Your position is ludicrous. Obviously, fraud can be minimized, but democrats have now built a system where it is so easy to fraud that it would be laughed out in most banana republics.

Why you stand for a system that allows rampant, massive fraud, that is the question. There is ZERO evidence there won't be rampant fraud. And the fact that fraud is extremely easy to commit hasn't been missed by anybody, in fact, that's why democrats chose the system.

Early voting has begun in 25 states. The earlier you vote then the less chance Trump will have to prevent your vote from being counted
Yep, and the earlier you vote the more often you can vote. That's always been the Democrat motto, "Vote early and often".

View attachment 392559

We all know the Democrats are going to drag this vote count out until Christmas at least. Biden has lawyers everywhere ready to pounce in every district where the vote is close.

View attachment 392559

We all know the Democrats are going to drag this vote count out until Christmas at least. Biden has lawyers everywhere ready to pounce in every district where the vote is close.

Indeed.

The democrats will be screeching that the vote that they themselves organized is not legitimate.

At that point, we must be ready to place the whole posse in prison, if not executed for treason.

View attachment 392559

Indeed.

The democrats will be screeching that the vote that they themselves organized is not legitimate.

At that point, we must be ready to place the whole posse in prison, if not executed for treason.
Fortify all those empty buildings on their plantations to house them and then gas them when they're asleep.

View attachment 392559

Indeed.

Fortify all those empty buildings on their plantations to house them and then gas them when they're asleep.
You are one sick dude. Run back little Nazi. Back into Satan's anus from which you were shat out.

Last edited:
View attachment 392559

Indeed.

You're pathetic Norman. The ones talking about committing treason are Trump and Trumpers as they seek to undermine our elections and overthrow our consitutional government. Scurry away Norman..scurry, scurry, scurry.

View attachment 392559

Indeed.

You are one sick dude. Run back little Nazi. Back to Satan's anus where you belong.

You seem to not understand that treason and undermining US democracy are serious, serious crimes. Crimes that you encourage your Satanist masters to commit, because it helps them win, at the expense of every living American.

It's time to deal with this bullshit.

View attachment 392559

Indeed.

You are one sick dude. Run back little Nazi. Back into Satan's anus in which you were shat out.
LOL. Triggered. You creatures are so easy.

View attachment 392559

Indeed.

You're pathetic Norman. The ones talking about committing treason are Trump and Trumpers as they seek to undermine our elections and overthrow our consitutional government. Scurry away Norman..scurry, scurry, scurry.
Uh, those anarchists and BLM thugs out in the streets aren't republicans, moron. They're all yours.

View attachment 392559

Indeed.

You are one sick dude. Run back little Nazi. Back to Satan's anus where you belong.

You seem to not understand that treason and undermining US democracy are serious, serious crimes. Crimes that you encourage your Satanist masters to commit, because it helps them win, at the expense of every living American.

LOL...It is your ilk that won't commit to a peaceful transfer of power. That is about as treasonous as it gets. Enough said.

Last edited:
View attachment 392559

Indeed.

LOL...It is your ilk that won't commit to a peaceful transfer of power. That is about as treasonous as it gets. Enough said.
We all know that the democrats are going to try all kinds of dirty tricks. Cease with the phony drama.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
And the Democrats will not commit to abiding by the election results so all is equal

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
And the Democrats will not commit to abiding by the election results so all is equal
They also won't commit to following election laws.

View attachment 392559

Indeed.

No one has talked about committing treason other than Dims like Piglosi and Schiff for brains.

retards.jpeg

View attachment 392559

Well, they're going to try. There are a lot of laws standing in their way to doing so, and we need to hold firm on insisting that the laws be observed and enforced.

View attachment 392559

Indeed.

"LOL" It is your ilk that is already instigating a VIOLENT transfer of power. For you to come up after months of sending your rabid pets out to riot, loot, burn, and kill and start whining about "peaceful transfer of power" is just grotesque. THAT is about as treasonous as it gets, and I don't believe anyone needs to hear lectures from a traitor cheering on an insurrection.

Enough is said when WE decide, asswipe. We aren't living your dream dictatorship just yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back