Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. Aa has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.

The democrats have stated they will resort to violence so why should Trump say he will let them get away with it?

You are a moron....biden is in Xi's pocket....and putin owns a large chunk of the democrat party, and Xi the other half....you moron.
You are lying.

Democrats never said they would resort to violence if they did not win.

Yeah...they have......

3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.
Your comment is beyond fucking stupid.
Agreed.

The most idiotic retort of the month, if not the entire year.

Dangerous, too.

Slavish, servile cult-worshipers of the Orange Baboon-God shamefully make light of such serious concerns on the part of Americans who support the Rule of Law.

Trump won. Hillary lost. You leftists are burning down the country because you didnt get your way. That's what's dangerous and a threat to the rule of law. You will lose again in November and you leftists will throw another hissy fit, destroy the election process and burn cities again.

I don't know how you would know who is going to win the election, given that voting has just started in various jurisdictions and not in others. There is no guarantee the trump will win or that cheating will take place. The last presidential election was in 2016 and nobody burnt down the country. There has been no evidence that the Democratic Party has or will cheat. There has never been any evidence of widespread voter fraud. None. I'm casting my vote for Biden, as is my choice as an American. There is nothing unfair about it when I go to the registrar's office and do so. I know that you are trying to build up a myth, but it won't work. The presidency will be filled pursuant to the Rule of Law.

Yeah....but since the last election the democrat party, joe biden voters have been burning down cities for the last 5 months.......and have threatened to do it even more after the election.

3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.

Maybe in a bizarro world where stupid means accurate.

Wrong. Trumpers really do hate our democracy. No one, I mean no real American, would ever agree with Trump’s comments.

Real American ?

Just who the fuck are you ?
What true blue red blooded democracy-loving American would ever want any president to not agree to a peaceful transfer of power? Lincoln in the middle of the civil war never said that. FDR in the middle of WWII never said that. The peaceful transfer of power is the centerstone of our Constitutional Republic. By not agreeing to a peaceful transfer of power Trump is spitting on the Constitution of the United States of America.

The only leaders who would ever agree with Trump are such historical figures like Juan Peron of Argentina, or such modern Trumpist heroes like V. Putin, Kim Jong Un or el-Sisi of Egypt.

Those are your type leaders not mine.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election

Yes president Trump told the liberal news media to shove their TROLL question up their ass. You people got some nerve. You lowlife scum have refused to accept the 2016 election for the past 4 years so pardon us while we laugh at you and your troll question. :auiqs.jpg:
How did anyone "refuse to accept" the 2016 election? trump was allowed to sit in the Oval Office, screw things up, fly around on Air Force One, call people names, and lie a lot. People "accepted" him the same way other people accepted Obama's two electoral victories. It sounds like you are upset that not everybody fell down on their knees to worship trump and treat him as a "supreme leader." He got his due. He's not entitled to any more. He's the one talking up the ridiculous notion that, if he doesn't win, it's due to fraud. He is not that popular.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election

Yes president Trump told the liberal news media to shove their TROLL question up their ass. You people got some nerve. You lowlife scum have refused to accept the 2016 election for the past 4 years so pardon us while we laugh at you and your troll question. :auiqs.jpg:
How did anyone "refuse to accept" the 2016 election? trump was allowed to sit in the Oval Office, screw things up, fly around on Air Force One, call people names, and lie a lot. People "accepted" him the same way other people accepted Obama's two electoral victories. It sounds like you are upset that not everybody fell down on their knees to worship trump and treat him as a "supreme leader." He got his due. He's not entitled to any more. He's the one talking up the ridiculous notion that, if he doesn't win, it's due to fraud. He is not that popular.

The spying and then the attempted coup, using the fake Russian dossier to get him removed from office, you dumb ass....

The spying and then the attempted coup, using the fake Russian dossier to get him removed from office, you dumb ass....
You still don't know what a coup is.

Wrong. Trumpers really do hate our democracy. No one, I mean no real American, would ever agree with Trump’s comments.

Real American ?

What true blue red blooded democracy-loving American would ever want any president to not agree to a peaceful transfer of power? Lincoln in the middle of the civil war never said that. FDR in the middle of WWII never said that. The peaceful transfer of power is the centerstone of our Constitutional Republic. By not agreeing to a peaceful transfer of power Trump is spitting on the Constitution of the United States of America.

The only leaders who would ever agree with Trump are such historical figures like Juan Peron of Argentina, or such modern Trumpist heroes like V. Putin, Kim Jong Un or el-Sisi of Egypt.

He didn't answer the question. You don't know he does not agree. He answers to all of us, not just you.

Spoken like a true lefty. Find yourself a short pier and take a long walk.

Real American ?

He didn't answer the question. You don't know he does not agree. He answers to all of us, not just you.

The democrats are absolutely not bagging on peaceful transfer of anything.

Have the 2A ready for use. I suspect democrats are attempting to extort the presidency from president Trump by organizing mass violence in a scale we have not seen before. Americans will put a stop to their violence, deporting them direct to hell where they belong.

Real American ?

Have the 2A ready for use. I suspect democrats are attempting to extort the presidency from president Trump by organizing mass violence in a scale we have not seen before. Americans will put a stop to their violence, deporting them direct to hell where they belong.

Trump is the one that has indicated he will not peaceably transfer power but somehow in your mind it is the Democrats fault. That is Trumpist bizarro reality for you in a nutshell.

Real American ?

Trump is the one that has indicated he will not peaceably transfer power but somehow in your mind it is the Democrats fault. That is Trumpist bizarro reality for you in a nutshell.
you must be shitting in your panties at this point!!!

The truth is that what you are objecting to is done every day by LEO’s. The IG report showed that more than 20 FISA warrant requests were reviewed and the same sort of thing happened on all of them.

What should outrage you is not that they dared to do it to trump. But that they dared do it to anyone ever.

peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.
  1. The impeachment fraud.
  2. The COVID-19 fraud.
  3. Unconcealed coup d'état by the DEMOCRAT party.
  4. The DEMOCRATs' continual acts of insubordination, rebellion, and insurrection against the Constitution from within the government.
  5. The DEMOCRATs' attitude ofgun control at all costs despite the Constitution.
  6. The junk papers served by DEMOCRATs in court for divorce, child custody, domestic violence, mental health, civil commitment, gun confiscation.
We are not willing to let the double-dealing vote-counting DEMOCRATs take over our lives at the ballot box, and we are fast running out of peaceful remedies to their progressively violent infringements on our civil rights.

TRUMP didn't come into the WH under a peaceful transfer of power from the O'Biden administration who illegally spied on his campaign.

I was talking to the wife not long ago. We were talking about Ronald Reagan. Even Jimmy Carter. But for this discussion. Reagan seems best.

Reagan had an opposition Congress. He faced Tip O’Neal in the House. If you think Nancy has power you can’t imagine what life with Tip was like.

The funny thing is that Reagan rose above all the insults and obstruction. He went to the people and had them flood Congress with phone calls and telegrams. Letters too. All demanding support for his tax cuts. He got the tax cuts.

Reagan faced problems and set backs. But he did so with class. Enemies were in Russia. Not Congress. He had great public support through his administration. He won in landslides. For his re-election he won what? 49 states?

The thing was that you could see Reagan loved this country. Even the parts you detest.

Reagan had class. He had political opponents that towered over Pelosi. He had opposition that made AOC look like a Punch and Judy skit.

When Reagan proposed Star Wars. Everyone was opposed. Congress. The Military. Researchers. And they all argued against it. And it was passed. Because again Reagan went to the people and explained his vision. With class and respect he took his message to the people.

Fake News? Opposition Press? Every Editor wrote several articles about the waste of money SDI would be. How it would destabilize the world. It would definitely lead to World War III. Reagan got it anyway.

At the time the Army was standing ready to fight the Soviets when they came swarming through the Fulda Gap like New York Cockroaches. We were told the Air Force would bomb them. But we had a joke. Two Soviet Generals were having coffee in Paris and the first turned to the second. “So who won the air war?”

Reagan had class. Class that is sorely lacking in this era. And don’t pretend that it is way different now. The Democrats leading the opposition are School Yard Bullies compared to the Democrats of that era. And don’t pretend that the interference of whoever is way worse. The KGB had way more people involved here than anywhere and could not derail Reagan. The same universities are teaching the same stuff.

Trump is a middle school punk compared to Reagan. When someone shouted you suck to Reagan he would smile and wave. When someone shouts it at Trump he shouts back. Trump is like a dog distracted by a squirrel.

/——/ The problem today is the current democRAT party doesn’t give a rat’s azz what the great unwashed think, like they did when Reagan was president.

The problem with Trump is the unforced errors. This question is so simple a member of the school board could manage it.

“I believe the voters will re-elect me for another term. If however the wisdom of the voters indicates change then I will of course accept that wisdom. It is an honor to serve the people. If the people choose another than know I deeply appreciate the opportunity to serve that they have granted me.”

Easy as pie. Simple. Respectful. Any PolySci student could write it in the first week of class. If your opponents claim you are a fascist dictator then saying you won’t respect the election proves their point.

So why would Trump make an unforced error on this easy softball question? Not once but twice? The obvious conclusion is that Trump feels we should be honored to have him in charge. He does not respect us and does not respect the process.

Arrogance like that does not sit well. No Class.

Look Reagan was asked if he was too old to serve during a televised debate. The Question. Do you think age should be an issue in this campaign? Reagan’s answer was brilliant. I pledge here and now. Publicly. I will not make an issue of my opponents youth and lack of experience.

The Moderator wanted everyone to know Reagan was too old to be re-elected. Reagan didn’t cuss and complain it wasn’t fair. He just turned it back on them. Mondale said later he knew at that moment he had lost the election.

/----/ And if the president said, " “I believe the voters will re-elect me for another term. If however, the voters indicate change then I will of course accept that wisdom. "
The only part of that the LSM and democRATs would focus on is the second sentence with headlines: TRUMP ADMITS HE CAN'T GET REELECTED. BIDEN IN A LANDSLIDE. And nothing else would matter.

And saying no plays into the image of the opposition that you are a fascist dictator. It was an unforced error on Trumps part. Denying it is just silly.

Oh and let’s not forget this gem.

View attachment 392365

/——/ Say what? Got a point in that word salad?

TRUMP didn't come into the WH under a peaceful transfer of power from the O'Biden administration who illegally spied on his campaign.

I was talking to the wife not long ago. We were talking about Ronald Reagan. Even Jimmy Carter. But for this discussion. Reagan seems best.

Reagan had an opposition Congress. He faced Tip O’Neal in the House. If you think Nancy has power you can’t imagine what life with Tip was like.

The funny thing is that Reagan rose above all the insults and obstruction. He went to the people and had them flood Congress with phone calls and telegrams. Letters too. All demanding support for his tax cuts. He got the tax cuts.

Reagan faced problems and set backs. But he did so with class. Enemies were in Russia. Not Congress. He had great public support through his administration. He won in landslides. For his re-election he won what? 49 states?

The thing was that you could see Reagan loved this country. Even the parts you detest.

Reagan had class. He had political opponents that towered over Pelosi. He had opposition that made AOC look like a Punch and Judy skit.

When Reagan proposed Star Wars. Everyone was opposed. Congress. The Military. Researchers. And they all argued against it. And it was passed. Because again Reagan went to the people and explained his vision. With class and respect he took his message to the people.

Fake News? Opposition Press? Every Editor wrote several articles about the waste of money SDI would be. How it would destabilize the world. It would definitely lead to World War III. Reagan got it anyway.

At the time the Army was standing ready to fight the Soviets when they came swarming through the Fulda Gap like New York Cockroaches. We were told the Air Force would bomb them. But we had a joke. Two Soviet Generals were having coffee in Paris and the first turned to the second. “So who won the air war?”

Reagan had class. Class that is sorely lacking in this era. And don’t pretend that it is way different now. The Democrats leading the opposition are School Yard Bullies compared to the Democrats of that era. And don’t pretend that the interference of whoever is way worse. The KGB had way more people involved here than anywhere and could not derail Reagan. The same universities are teaching the same stuff.

Trump is a middle school punk compared to Reagan. When someone shouted you suck to Reagan he would smile and wave. When someone shouts it at Trump he shouts back. Trump is like a dog distracted by a squirrel.

Regan did things his way and got stuff done, TRUMP is doing things in his own way and getting things done. I could care less about if one smiles and waves or shouts back, all I care about are actions made in line with commitments.

And you are being disingenuous claiming that things were no different back then. To start media outreach was significant smaller with 3 MSM outlets and print news.

And all the news shows and papers were opposed to SDI. Congress was opposed. People did not have an alternate news source to say it would work. All they had was Reagan on the national broadcast. And that was enough.

None of the three networks said SDI was a good idea. Walter Cronkite did not endorse it. Peter Jennings interviewed experts who said it was impossible and dangerous. Experts in the balance of power who knew that MAD kept Wars from happening explained in detail how it would lead to Nuclear War. The doomsday Clock was started. Two minutes to midnight. Then one minute to midnight. We were perilously close to the end of humans on earth. All of them were opposed.

Experts were in the news explaining how easily the Russians would defeat our Lasers and missiles. Nobody was on saying it was possible and a good idea.

Class and integrity won the people over. Reagan’s vision of a future free of the threat of nuclear war won them over. The opposition still opposed. But they were powerless to change the opinions of the people.

Both Romney and McCain tried the class and integrity and both were demonized by the democrats/MSM.

Of all the republicans who ran in 2016, which one do you think could have beat Hillary? Which one do you think would have been able to withstand the MSM onslaught of 90% negative press coverage, along with having the intelligence community engaged in a hostile investigation? Which one do you think would have stood behind Kavanaugh and go on to force a 3 SCOTUS appointment with less than 40 days till election? Which one would have appointed 300 judges in 4 years, or stood up to NATO/WHO/EU? Which one would have went after China on trade, renegotiate NAFTA, moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, pulled out of the Iran and climate Paris accord? Sure maybe Cruz or Rubio would have got 1 or 2 of these things done, but there is no way they or any of the other could have accomplished 1/2 of what TRUMP has accomplished, but I guess if your more concerned with smiling and waving you probably wouldn't care...

Regan did things his way and got stuff done, TRUMP is doing things in his own way and getting things done. I could care less about if one smiles and waves or shouts back, all I care about are actions made in line with commitments.

And you are being disingenuous claiming that things were no different back then. To start media outreach was significant smaller with 3 MSM outlets and print news.

And all the news shows and papers were opposed to SDI. Congress was opposed. People did not have an alternate news source to say it would work. All they had was Reagan on the national broadcast. And that was enough.

None of the three networks said SDI was a good idea. Walter Cronkite did not endorse it. Peter Jennings interviewed experts who said it was impossible and dangerous. Experts in the balance of power who knew that MAD kept Wars from happening explained in detail how it would lead to Nuclear War. The doomsday Clock was started. Two minutes to midnight. Then one minute to midnight. We were perilously close to the end of humans on earth. All of them were opposed.

Experts were in the news explaining how easily the Russians would defeat our Lasers and missiles. Nobody was on saying it was possible and a good idea.

Class and integrity won the people over. Reagan’s vision of a future free of the threat of nuclear war won them over. The opposition still opposed. But they were powerless to change the opinions of the people.

Both Romney and McCain tried the class and integrity and both were demonized by the democrats/MSM.

Of all the republicans who ran in 2016, which one do you think could have beat Hillary? Which one do you think would have been able to withstand the MSM onslaught of 90% negative press coverage, along with having the intelligence community engaged in a hostile investigation? Which one do you think would have stood behind Kavanaugh and go on to force a 3 SCOTUS appointment with less than 40 days till election? Which one would have appointed 300 judges in 4 years, or stood up to NATO/WHO/EU? Which one would have went after China on trade, renegotiate NAFTA, moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, pulled out of the Iran and climate Paris accord? Sure maybe Cruz or Rubio would have got 1 or 2 of these things done, but there is no way they or any of the other could have accomplished 1/2 of what TRUMP has accomplished, but I guess if your more concerned with smiling and waving you probably wouldn't care...

Only 90% of the press are opposed? Good lord.

You obviously were not alive in the 1970’s or 80’s. Three Mile Island nearly melted down. Everyone was against Nuclear Power. Everyone. Any time a Nuclear Power plant was mentioned Three Mile Island was thrown out in response.

Yet Reagan pushed for and got research into new and safer nuclear power. Research that paved the way to today and the new nuclear power plants under construction. Before you thank Trump the approvals came under Obama.

Tone Deaf was the kindest thing said about him even suggesting such a thing.

Everything Reagan did was criticized in the press. Including getting shot. When they rushed him to Surgery they forgot to have him sign the letter transferring power to the Vice President. That was criticized for weeks afterwards. Reagan simply said they screwed up. No excuses. No sniping. An admission of an error in a stressful and unexpected time. The people got it. They understand the reality. Mistakes happen and you try to keep from repeating them.

Obstruction Congress? The Administration was constantly headed to the hill to testify about something. These were not televised. Instead all we had was the opposition reporters spinning it. Look up a name. Oliver North.

Reagan was the Dumbest Republican ever. That is what the most vocal Democrats said during the 84 campaign. Reagan won 49 states. The claim continued through the entire presidency.

Did you watch the story about Jackie Robinson? How did he respond to the hatred of those around? Change it in your mind to him shouting back. Jackie Robinson changed more minds by not responding than he would have by shouting and screaming back. People were shocked to hear the hatred. They did not Love Jackie. They simply stopped hating.

One of the lessons I learned in the 1970’s was that my Mama was right. Sticks and stones may break bones. But words can’t hurt me. So shouting things at me doesn’t work. I don’t need to shout you down to prove you wrong. I just need to be me. A man. Disciplined and honorable. Patient and controlled.

When you react to someone shouting at you with anger. You play their game. Fighting according to the other guys rules is a quick way to lose. Letting them under your skin gives them power over you. Deny them that power. Jackie beat them on the scoreboard. He beat them at the game of baseball. History lionized him and those who took his side. Those who opposed him went into ignominious retirement.

If you need a better media based example. Watch Enter the Dragon. Boards don’t hit back.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.

Given that all of the Democrats have committed to a violent reaction to any election result they don't like, you can take this pearl-clutching, pusillanimous hypocrisy and shove it right up your fucking ass.

"Oh, Trump is so terrible because he won't jump through today's hoop we set him!!! We're just so shocked!!!!"

You are cordially invited to take your entire pack of scrubby Democrat demons and the rabid vermin you've unleashed in our streets and go fuck yourselves with barbed-wire dildos.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
I'd love to see the army led by the generals who know trump is a pos ,come into the WH and drag his sorry ass out ,put him against a wall and execute the traitor

Only 90% of the press are opposed? Good lord.

You obviously were not alive in the 1970’s or 80’s. Three Mile Island nearly melted down. Everyone was against Nuclear Power. Everyone. Any time a Nuclear Power plant was mentioned Three Mile Island was thrown out in response.

Yet Reagan pushed for and got research into new and safer nuclear power. Research that paved the way to today and the new nuclear power plants under construction. Before you thank Trump the approvals came under Obama.

Tone Deaf was the kindest thing said about him even suggesting such a thing.

Everything Reagan did was criticized in the press. Including getting shot. When they rushed him to Surgery they forgot to have him sign the letter transferring power to the Vice President. That was criticized for weeks afterwards. Reagan simply said they screwed up. No excuses. No sniping. An admission of an error in a stressful and unexpected time. The people got it. They understand the reality. Mistakes happen and you try to keep from repeating them.

Obstruction Congress? The Administration was constantly headed to the hill to testify about something. These were not televised. Instead all we had was the opposition reporters spinning it. Look up a name. Oliver North.

Reagan was the Dumbest Republican ever. That is what the most vocal Democrats said during the 84 campaign. Reagan won 49 states. The claim continued through the entire presidency.

Did you watch the story about Jackie Robinson? How did he respond to the hatred of those around? Change it in your mind to him shouting back. Jackie Robinson changed more minds by not responding than he would have by shouting and screaming back. People were shocked to hear the hatred. They did not Love Jackie. They simply stopped hating.

One of the lessons I learned in the 1970’s was that my Mama was right. Sticks and stones may break bones. But words can’t hurt me. So shouting things at me doesn’t work. I don’t need to shout you down to prove you wrong. I just need to be me. A man. Disciplined and honorable. Patient and controlled.

When you react to someone shouting at you with anger. You play their game. Fighting according to the other guys rules is a quick way to lose. Letting them under your skin gives them power over you. Deny them that power. Jackie beat them on the scoreboard. He beat them at the game of baseball. History lionized him and those who took his side. Those who opposed him went into ignominious retirement.

If you need a better media based example. Watch Enter the Dragon. Boards don’t hit back.

I was from Brooklyn I loved Jackie...

Given that all of the Democrats have committed to a violent reaction to any election result they don't like, you can take this pearl-clutching, pusillanimous hypocrisy and shove it right up your fucking ass.

"Oh, Trump is so terrible because he won't jump through today's hoop we set him!!! We're just so shocked!!!!"

You are cordially invited to take your entire pack of scrubby Democrat demons and the rabid vermin you've unleashed in our streets and go fuck yourselves with barbed-wire dildos.
No ones asking the fat piece of dung to jump thru hoops Just act like a man not a scumbag for once in his life

Forum List

Back