Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power.

3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.
Your comment is beyond fucking stupid.

Maybe in a bizarro world where stupid means accurate.

Let's see what the previous presidential candidate believes about conceding elections...

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out," Clinton warned.

They are talking about until the final count is clear. Sheesh, the right doesn't understand English very well.
The problem is that there are deadlines for each state to have their votes certified by.
So the Left's game plan may backfire if they delay too long "to count every vote".
Their state's EC votes won't count if they wait too long to certify the results.
How is that for plain English?
So you're saying that it's ok not to count every vote? Is that your final answer?
It ok to count every vote received on time for certification.
If a voter is irresponsible and doesn't get their vote in on time, that's their bad, tough shit.
Here are the "drop dead" deadlines for certification:

TRUMP didn't come into the WH under a peaceful transfer of power from the O'Biden administration who illegally spied on his campaign.

I was talking to the wife not long ago. We were talking about Ronald Reagan. Even Jimmy Carter. But for this discussion. Reagan seems best.

Reagan had an opposition Congress. He faced Tip O’Neal in the House. If you think Nancy has power you can’t imagine what life with Tip was like.

The funny thing is that Reagan rose above all the insults and obstruction. He went to the people and had them flood Congress with phone calls and telegrams. Letters too. All demanding support for his tax cuts. He got the tax cuts.

Reagan faced problems and set backs. But he did so with class. Enemies were in Russia. Not Congress. He had great public support through his administration. He won in landslides. For his re-election he won what? 49 states?

The thing was that you could see Reagan loved this country. Even the parts you detest.

Reagan had class. He had political opponents that towered over Pelosi. He had opposition that made AOC look like a Punch and Judy skit.

When Reagan proposed Star Wars. Everyone was opposed. Congress. The Military. Researchers. And they all argued against it. And it was passed. Because again Reagan went to the people and explained his vision. With class and respect he took his message to the people.

Fake News? Opposition Press? Every Editor wrote several articles about the waste of money SDI would be. How it would destabilize the world. It would definitely lead to World War III. Reagan got it anyway.

At the time the Army was standing ready to fight the Soviets when they came swarming through the Fulda Gap like New York Cockroaches. We were told the Air Force would bomb them. But we had a joke. Two Soviet Generals were having coffee in Paris and the first turned to the second. “So who won the air war?”

Reagan had class. Class that is sorely lacking in this era. And don’t pretend that it is way different now. The Democrats leading the opposition are School Yard Bullies compared to the Democrats of that era. And don’t pretend that the interference of whoever is way worse. The KGB had way more people involved here than anywhere and could not derail Reagan. The same universities are teaching the same stuff.

Trump is a middle school punk compared to Reagan. When someone shouted you suck to Reagan he would smile and wave. When someone shouts it at Trump he shouts back. Trump is like a dog distracted by a squirrel.

But in doing that, he rose above and got what he wanted, but the lib machine was untouched and continued to destroy and oppress everyone else.

Trump, when he fights backs, is fighting for the rest of US, against the lefty machine of oppression.

We have lost the Culture War because people like Reagan, focused on other issues and let the liberals continue their work.

Oh nonsense. Absolute nonsense. The 60’s were the era of free love and protests. The 70’s were granola and hiking boots. The Culture War is bullshit. Trends and all that shift constantly. But what remains is the Constitution. We must show fidelity to that above all else.

The Culture war nonsense is just to scream that people are different and they should all be like you. Nonsense. That is Marxism right there. The idea that Value is absolute.

Value is relative and personal. What you hold as priceless is different for everyone. And it should be different for everyone. Because varying interests and values moves society forward. Some people could care less that NASA is launching probes. But others are fascinated and consider it priceless.

He’ll take the knee jerk of Abortion. For one woman that thing in her womb is of no more concern than a tumor that needs to be removed. For another it has value beyond words. It is precious beyond price. Both are right. One size never fits all. One size answers fit none.

The Culture War is propaganda. It is a way to dehumanize anyone different than you. It is what the genocide aggressors have done through history. They do not deserve to live because they are not like me. A different tribe. A different religion. A different language. They are not like me and so they are less than me. It is a lie.

TRUMP didn't come into the WH under a peaceful transfer of power from the O'Biden administration who illegally spied on his campaign.

I was talking to the wife not long ago. We were talking about Ronald Reagan. Even Jimmy Carter. But for this discussion. Reagan seems best.

Reagan had an opposition Congress. He faced Tip O’Neal in the House. If you think Nancy has power you can’t imagine what life with Tip was like.

The funny thing is that Reagan rose above all the insults and obstruction. He went to the people and had them flood Congress with phone calls and telegrams. Letters too. All demanding support for his tax cuts. He got the tax cuts.

Reagan faced problems and set backs. But he did so with class. Enemies were in Russia. Not Congress. He had great public support through his administration. He won in landslides. For his re-election he won what? 49 states?

The thing was that you could see Reagan loved this country. Even the parts you detest.

Reagan had class. He had political opponents that towered over Pelosi. He had opposition that made AOC look like a Punch and Judy skit.

When Reagan proposed Star Wars. Everyone was opposed. Congress. The Military. Researchers. And they all argued against it. And it was passed. Because again Reagan went to the people and explained his vision. With class and respect he took his message to the people.

Fake News? Opposition Press? Every Editor wrote several articles about the waste of money SDI would be. How it would destabilize the world. It would definitely lead to World War III. Reagan got it anyway.

At the time the Army was standing ready to fight the Soviets when they came swarming through the Fulda Gap like New York Cockroaches. We were told the Air Force would bomb them. But we had a joke. Two Soviet Generals were having coffee in Paris and the first turned to the second. “So who won the air war?”

Reagan had class. Class that is sorely lacking in this era. And don’t pretend that it is way different now. The Democrats leading the opposition are School Yard Bullies compared to the Democrats of that era. And don’t pretend that the interference of whoever is way worse. The KGB had way more people involved here than anywhere and could not derail Reagan. The same universities are teaching the same stuff.

Trump is a middle school punk compared to Reagan. When someone shouted you suck to Reagan he would smile and wave. When someone shouts it at Trump he shouts back. Trump is like a dog distracted by a squirrel.

But in doing that, he rose above and got what he wanted, but the lib machine was untouched and continued to destroy and oppress everyone else.

Trump, when he fights backs, is fighting for the rest of US, against the lefty machine of oppression.

We have lost the Culture War because people like Reagan, focused on other issues and let the liberals continue their work.

Oh nonsense. Absolute nonsense. The 60’s were the era of free love and protests. The 70’s were granola and hiking boots. The Culture War is bullshit. Trends and all that shift constantly. But what remains is the Constitution. We must show fidelity to that above all else.

The Culture war nonsense is just to scream that people are different and they should all be like you. Nonsense. That is Marxism right there. The idea that Value is absolute.

Value is relative and personal. What you hold as priceless is different for everyone. And it should be different for everyone. Because varying interests and values moves society forward. Some people could care less that NASA is launching probes. But others are fascinated and consider it priceless.

He’ll take the knee jerk of Abortion. For one woman that thing in her womb is of no more concern than a tumor that needs to be removed. For another it has value beyond words. It is precious beyond price. Both are right. One size never fits all. One size answers fit none.

The Culture War is propaganda. It is a way to dehumanize anyone different than you. It is what the genocide aggressors have done through history. They do not deserve to live because they are not like me. A different tribe. A different religion. A different language. They are not like me and so they are less than me. It is a lie.

My counter point about Reagan not engaging in the Culture War while TRump does, stands.

Your denial of the CUlture War is absurd.

/——/ The problem today is the current democRAT party doesn’t give a rat’s azz what the great unwashed think, like they did when Reagan was president.

The problem with Trump is the unforced errors. This question is so simple a member of the school board could manage it.

“I believe the voters will re-elect me for another term. If however the wisdom of the voters indicates change then I will of course accept that wisdom. It is an honor to serve the people. If the people choose another than know I deeply appreciate the opportunity to serve that they have granted me.”

Easy as pie. Simple. Respectful. Any PolySci student could write it in the first week of class. If your opponents claim you are a fascist dictator then saying you won’t respect the election proves their point.

So why would Trump make an unforced error on this easy softball question? Not once but twice? The obvious conclusion is that Trump feels we should be honored to have him in charge. He does not respect us and does not respect the process.

Arrogance like that does not sit well. No Class.

Look Reagan was asked if he was too old to serve during a televised debate. The Question. Do you think age should be an issue in this campaign? Reagan’s answer was brilliant. I pledge here and now. Publicly. I will not make an issue of my opponents youth and lack of experience.

The Moderator wanted everyone to know Reagan was too old to be re-elected. Reagan didn’t cuss and complain it wasn’t fair. He just turned it back on them. Mondale said later he knew at that moment he had lost the election.

/----/ And if the president said, " “I believe the voters will re-elect me for another term. If however, the voters indicate change then I will of course accept that wisdom. "
The only part of that the LSM and democRATs would focus on is the second sentence with headlines: TRUMP ADMITS HE CAN'T GET REELECTED. BIDEN IN A LANDSLIDE. And nothing else would matter.

3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.

Let's see what the previous presidential candidate believes about conceding elections...

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out," Clinton warned.

They are talking about until the final count is clear. Sheesh, the right doesn't understand English very well.
The problem is that there are deadlines for each state to have their votes certified by.
So the Left's game plan may backfire if they delay too long "to count every vote".
Their state's EC votes won't count if they wait too long to certify the results.
How is that for plain English?
So you're saying that it's ok not to count every vote? Is that your final answer?
It ok to count every vote received on time for certification.
If a voter is irresponsible and doesn't get their vote in on time, that's their bad, tough shit.
Here are the "drop dead" deadlines for certification:
If those that decide to mail in their ballots have their ballots disqualified because they failed to comply with the rules, I agree with you. It is their tough luck. That does not mean there is election fraud.

Wrong. Trumpers really do hate our democracy. No one, I mean no real American, would ever agree with Trump’s comments.

I am sorry you haven't heard yet, obviously a bit behind the times...

If you don't vote for president Trump, you aren't an American.
Nah..unlike you I am an American who loves our constitution. Unlike you I don’t want a dictator who will overthrow our constitutional republic,..you do. Piss off..Traitor.

Then you vote for president Trump, not standing with democrat attempts of voter fraud.

This is what all Americans already figured out, months if not years ago. It's not difficult to determine which is the true American candidate.
Voter fraud is lie to undermine our election. Why are you doing Putin’s work in trying to destroy our democracy?

Mail in voting not being riddled with fraud is the only lie that we have learned so far.

And of course, that's the entire intention. They could have sent everyone an absentee ballot that needs to be verified. Or we could have had in person voting, which would have been perfectly safe. Morons such as yourself objected and once you riot come November Trumpslide with your fraud votes thrown out, that will be the last thing you do.
Wrong.. Ramoant voter fraud is a lie. It is a lie now being propagated by the Russians in addition to their useful idiot Trump hoping gullible Americans will fall for it to undermine our elections. Putin is using you Trumpists as fools.

BTW, Biden would never say anything as treasonous as he would never commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

Explain why Fingers and Nasty P. Are amassing a team of hundreds of lawyers?
The Biden team was informed that the Trump team had amassed 1000 lawyers in battleground states to fight the results of the election.

So the Biden team has scrambled to catch up with all of Trump's election lawyers, and managed to gather 600 of them to combat Trump' s 1000.

Regan did things his way and got stuff done, TRUMP is doing things in his own way and getting things done. I could care less about if one smiles and waves or shouts back, all I care about are actions made in line with commitments.

And you are being disingenuous claiming that things were no different back then. To start media outreach was significant smaller with 3 MSM outlets and print news.

And all the news shows and papers were opposed to SDI. Congress was opposed. People did not have an alternate news source to say it would work. All they had was Reagan on the national broadcast. And that was enough.

None of the three networks said SDI was a good idea. Walter Cronkite did not endorse it. Peter Jennings interviewed experts who said it was impossible and dangerous. Experts in the balance of power who knew that MAD kept Wars from happening explained in detail how it would lead to Nuclear War. The doomsday Clock was started. Two minutes to midnight. Then one minute to midnight. We were perilously close to the end of humans on earth. All of them were opposed.

Experts were in the news explaining how easily the Russians would defeat our Lasers and missiles. Nobody was on saying it was possible and a good idea.

Class and integrity won the people over. Reagan’s vision of a future free of the threat of nuclear war won them over. The opposition still opposed. But they were powerless to change the opinions of the people.

My counter point about Reagan not engaging in the Culture War while TRump does, stands.

Your denial of the CUlture War is absurd.

Nonsense. It has always been going on. It is hype. Propaganda. A useful tool to scare the idiots into thinking they are threatened.

Wrong. Trumpers really do hate our democracy. No one, I mean no real American, would ever agree with Trump’s comments.

I am sorry you haven't heard yet, obviously a bit behind the times...

If you don't vote for president Trump, you aren't an American.
Nah..unlike you I am an American who loves our constitution. Unlike you I don’t want a dictator who will overthrow our constitutional republic,..you do. Piss off..Traitor.

Then you vote for president Trump, not standing with democrat attempts of voter fraud.

This is what all Americans already figured out, months if not years ago. It's not difficult to determine which is the true American candidate.
Voter fraud is lie to undermine our election. Why are you doing Putin’s work in trying to destroy our democracy?

Mail in voting not being riddled with fraud is the only lie that we have learned so far.

And of course, that's the entire intention. They could have sent everyone an absentee ballot that needs to be verified. Or we could have had in person voting, which would have been perfectly safe. Morons such as yourself objected and once you riot come November Trumpslide with your fraud votes thrown out, that will be the last thing you do.
Wrong.. Ramoant voter fraud is a lie. It is a lie now being propagated by the Russians in addition to their useful idiot Trump hoping gullible Americans will fall for it to undermine our elections. Putin is using you Trumpists as fools.

BTW, Biden would never say anything as treasonous as he would never commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

Explain why Fingers and Nasty P. Are amassing a team of hundreds of lawyers?
The Biden team was informed that the Trump team had amassed 1000 lawyers in battleground states to fight the results of the election.

So the Biden team has scrambled to catch up with all of Trump's election lawyers, and managed to gather 600 of them to combat Trump' s 1000.

Yes, president Trump has prepared for the democrat attempts to steal the election with teams of fraud fighters, thousands strong.

How you find anything wrong with this, while finding nothing wrong with the democrat attempts to subvert our democracy for no reason, that is a good question. Do you not care for the American way of life?

/——/ The problem today is the current democRAT party doesn’t give a rat’s azz what the great unwashed think, like they did when Reagan was president.

The problem with Trump is the unforced errors. This question is so simple a member of the school board could manage it.

“I believe the voters will re-elect me for another term. If however the wisdom of the voters indicates change then I will of course accept that wisdom. It is an honor to serve the people. If the people choose another than know I deeply appreciate the opportunity to serve that they have granted me.”

Easy as pie. Simple. Respectful. Any PolySci student could write it in the first week of class. If your opponents claim you are a fascist dictator then saying you won’t respect the election proves their point.

So why would Trump make an unforced error on this easy softball question? Not once but twice? The obvious conclusion is that Trump feels we should be honored to have him in charge. He does not respect us and does not respect the process.

Arrogance like that does not sit well. No Class.

Look Reagan was asked if he was too old to serve during a televised debate. The Question. Do you think age should be an issue in this campaign? Reagan’s answer was brilliant. I pledge here and now. Publicly. I will not make an issue of my opponents youth and lack of experience.

The Moderator wanted everyone to know Reagan was too old to be re-elected. Reagan didn’t cuss and complain it wasn’t fair. He just turned it back on them. Mondale said later he knew at that moment he had lost the election.

/----/ And if the president said, " “I believe the voters will re-elect me for another term. If however, the voters indicate change then I will of course accept that wisdom. "
The only part of that the LSM and democRATs would focus on is the second sentence with headlines: TRUMP ADMITS HE CAN'T GET REELECTED. BIDEN IN A LANDSLIDE. And nothing else would matter.

And saying no plays into the image of the opposition that you are a fascist dictator. It was an unforced error on Trumps part. Denying it is just silly.

Oh and let’s not forget this gem.

1600960984787.jpeg

NOT counting absentee ballots casts doubts on the election results.... counting them, does not....

Even if states allow a week or two, to count them....They should be counted, if they are ballots that have been post MARKED prior to the election.

Get it through your thick skull... IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ABSENTEE BALLOTS!!!!!

I am talking about these ridiculous “I’m too fucking lazy to go to the polls” ballots. The ballots some States are saying they make count up to multiple digit days after the election ends. These ballots shouldn’t even exist. If they do exist they should be required to be in the hands of the Election officials a week early, so they can be counted immediately.
Ignorant nonsense.

This has nothing to do with being ‘lazy.’

The right to vote is fundamental and paramount – it’s incumbent upon government to facilitate, safeguard, and encourage the exercising of that right; voting by mail is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

What’s ridiculous is the wrongheaded notion that voting in person is the only ‘legitimate’ way to exercise the right to vote.

This is about conservatives’ fear that when voter turnout is high, Republicans tend to lose, along with the right’s desire to suppress votes.

A person too lazy to go to the polls is likely to be too lazy to educate themselves on the issues.

That is the type of voters that dems love.

Hence their desire to make it as easy as possible.
Like Donald Trump, Ivanka, Kushner, Minuchin, Pompeo etc etc etc?

I have voted absentee mail in ballot since my latter years working, when I never knew ahead of 1 week, when I would or could be out of town, and there after as a homemaker, because it was informative and convenient to have the ballot in hand ahead of time, to give time, to research all of the candidates and any referendum issues being voted on. Mail in absentee voting is awesome!

Those who want to self INFORM, instead of being a puppet of a straight party vote ticket, use them, and most higher up businessmen/women, and the military, and politicians afar, and college students, and the elderly, and the disabled, and those with hourly paid jobs with the polling booth out of walking distance, who can't afford losing their hourly pay, waiting in lines, and our overseas patriots, and our diplomats, etc etc etc

The democrat attempt to steal an election will be ended, as their armies of "peaceful" protesters are defeated.

Sucks to be you, it didn't work. No one was fooled.
Lol..Why do you support someone who says he will overthrow out democracy. Why do you hate our constitutional system?
Better hope that me and boys don't get a hold of you when the war starts.
what does that mean..are you threatening me, tough guy?
No

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.

No matter how the election comes out, trump will not be president after Jan. 20 at noon, unless he actually wins without complications, according to the United States Constitution:

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/amdt20-2/ALDE_00001006/#:~:text=The%20terms%20of%20the%20President,their%20successors%20shall%20then%20begin.

Thus, he can be escorted out of the White House.
Who’s going to beat him?

Biden, probably. But even if there are complications and no clear winner, he is not president after noon on Jan. 20. I'm not sure, it's never happened before, but I think that the Speaker of the House takes over presidential powers.
someone will shoot that bitch b4 that happens

Do you advocate violence against a federal official? She is third in the line of succession. When Jan. 20 at noon rolls around, there will be no president and vice president unless they clearly win. I'm tired of people acting like spoiled brats. We had to tolerate the orange whore, who did not receive the majority of the votes cast. The same holds true now.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
You libbers always concern yourselves with things that wont happen.

No matter how the election comes out, trump will not be president after Jan. 20 at noon, unless he actually wins without complications, according to the United States Constitution:

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/amdt20-2/ALDE_00001006/#:~:text=The%20terms%20of%20the%20President,their%20successors%20shall%20then%20begin.

Thus, he can be escorted out of the White House.
Who’s going to beat him?

Biden, probably. But even if there are complications and no clear winner, he is not president after noon on Jan. 20. I'm not sure, it's never happened before, but I think that the Speaker of the House takes over presidential powers.
someone will shoot that bitch b4 that happens

Do you advocate violence against a federal official? She is third in the line of succession. When Jan. 20 at noon rolls around, there will be no president and vice president unless they clearly win. I'm tired of people acting like spoiled brats. We had to tolerate the orange whore, who did not receive the majority of the votes cast. The same holds true now.
Your comparing results to people in her district shitting on side walks,, she will be removed by force I promise you that

So what ?

Real American ?

Just who the fuck are you ?

This BS has been trotted out every election since Clinton. It was stupid then and is stupid now. Thanks for the laughs.

NOT counting absentee ballots casts doubts on the election results.... counting them, does not....

Even if states allow a week or two, to count them....They should be counted, if they are ballots that have been post MARKED prior to the election.

Get it through your thick skull... IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ABSENTEE BALLOTS!!!!!

I am talking about these ridiculous “I’m too fucking lazy to go to the polls” ballots. The ballots some States are saying they make count up to multiple digit days after the election ends. These ballots shouldn’t even exist. If they do exist they should be required to be in the hands of the Election officials a week early, so they can be counted immediately.
Ignorant nonsense.

This has nothing to do with being ‘lazy.’

The right to vote is fundamental and paramount – it’s incumbent upon government to facilitate, safeguard, and encourage the exercising of that right; voting by mail is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

What’s ridiculous is the wrongheaded notion that voting in person is the only ‘legitimate’ way to exercise the right to vote.

This is about conservatives’ fear that when voter turnout is high, Republicans tend to lose, along with the right’s desire to suppress votes.

A person too lazy to go to the polls is likely to be too lazy to educate themselves on the issues.

That is the type of voters that dems love.

Hence their desire to make it as easy as possible.
Like Donald Trump, Ivanka, Kushner, Minuchin, Pompeo etc etc etc?

I have voted absentee mail in ballot since my latter years working, when I never knew ahead of 1 week, when I would or could be out of town, and there after as a homemaker, because it was informative and convenient to have the ballot in hand ahead of time, to give time, to research all of the candidates and any referendum issues being voted on. Mail in absentee voting is awesome!

Those who want to self INFORM, instead of being a puppet of a straight party vote ticket, use them, and most higher up businessmen/women, and the military, and politicians afar, and college students, and the elderly, and the disabled, and those with hourly paid jobs with the polling booth out of walking distance, who can't afford losing their hourly pay, waiting in lines, and our overseas patriots, and our diplomats, etc etc etc

It's amazing that people in this country voted in person for 230 years without the help of leftists.

Agreed.

The most idiotic retort of the month, if not the entire year.

Dangerous, too.

Slavish, servile cult-worshipers of the Orange Baboon-God shamefully make light of such serious concerns on the part of Americans who support the Rule of Law.

Trump won. Hillary lost. You leftists are burning down the country because you didnt get your way. That's what's dangerous and a threat to the rule of law. You will lose again in November and you leftists will throw another hissy fit, destroy the election process and burn cities again.

I don't know how you would know who is going to win the election, given that voting has just started in various jurisdictions and not in others. There is no guarantee the trump will win or that cheating will take place. The last presidential election was in 2016 and nobody burnt down the country. There has been no evidence that the Democratic Party has or will cheat. There has never been any evidence of widespread voter fraud. None. I'm casting my vote for Biden, as is my choice as an American. There is nothing unfair about it when I go to the registrar's office and do so. I know that you are trying to build up a myth, but it won't work. The presidency will be filled pursuant to the Rule of Law.

Forum List

Back